Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser

I want to be a member of more then one alliance too, great idea let's make an idea topic about it :D

DeletedUser

*facepalm*

That would totally defeat the point of alliances, and is off-topic, besides.

Myrmidons are back in at #12.

DeletedUser

on beta I eat myrmidons for breakfast :p
Let's wait and see if it is the same here.

DeletedUser

Mra

1 Domination, wont stay in top place for long
2 The Spartans, MRA, get them of the game
3 - The Secret -, strong in O55, but lack in leadership.
4 Lions, more MRA, rubish
5 revolt,more MRA, rubish
6 GHOST RIDERS,MRA, rubish
7 Bloodstorm Pirates, because there is no RUM in this game, their rubish
8 Engels de Nex,how many MRA can you get.
9 Nightmares of Elysium, if they stay like they are, and not go down too the MRA they will be good
10 Archipelaga, i might start crying, more MRA
11 -=ADV=-, rubish, get more players with points and kick the one without
12 Kings of Gamma,i'm going to die, more MRA

i love it, loads of MRA to kill

DeletedUser

9 Nightmares of Elysium = 27 Team Ryan
32 Apollos Jock Strap
31 TamThanVien
18 Power of Predators

NmE and Team Ryan equal.
Tis is not Bias! :)

DeletedUser

1 Domination 207 1127 - over 130 members = MRA, over 1k average shows a decent core
2 The Spartans 207 995 - over 130 members = MRA
3 - The Secret - 141 1181 - over 130 members = MRA, also from fighting them on epsilon they tend to try copy enemy tactics rather than make up their own, can be organised but not the class to stay at the top.
4 Lions 191 853 - over 130 members = MRA
5 revolt 146 1020 - over 130 members = MRA, over 1k average shows a decent core
6 GHOST RIDERS 118 1037 - only just over 1k average. If this is a premade it is not MRA, if it isn't a premade, to have that many members by now = MRA
7 Bloodstorm Pirates 100 1185 - better average, but same as above
8 Engels de Nex 161 714 - MRA looks like Romanian Warriors on beta lowest average with most members
9 Nightmares of Elysium 81 1314 - tough premade, alliance to beat in O45
10 Archipelaga 116 841 - low average points, 116 members at this stage for something not premade = MRA
11 -=ADV=- 81 1041 - Could strike lucky depending on location.
12 Kings of Gamma 116 716 - low average points, 116 members at this stage for something not premade = MRA

DeletedUser

1 Domination 207 1127 - over 130 members = MRA, over 1k average shows a decent core
2 The Spartans 207 995 - over 130 members = MRA
3 - The Secret - 141 1181 - over 130 members = MRA, also from fighting them on epsilon they tend to try copy enemy tactics rather than make up their own, can be organised but not the class to stay at the top.
4 Lions 191 853 - over 130 members = MRA
5 revolt 146 1020 - over 130 members = MRA, over 1k average shows a decent core
6 GHOST RIDERS 118 1037 - only just over 1k average. If this is a premade it is not MRA, if it isn't a premade, to have that many members by now = MRA
7 Bloodstorm Pirates 100 1185 - better average, but same as above
8 Engels de Nex 161 714 - MRA looks like Romanian Warriors on beta lowest average with most members
9 Nightmares of Elysium 81 1314 - tough premade, alliance to beat in O45
10 Archipelaga 116 841 - low average points, 116 members at this stage for something not premade = MRA
11 -=ADV=- 81 1041 - Could strike lucky depending on location.
12 Kings of Gamma 116 716 - low average points, 116 members at this stage for something not premade = MRA

Kad poor ADV got stuck right in the fringe of NmE. They putting up a fight but not enough of one.

Compared to the entire alliance of ADV, Rattattat and The Dink are giving us far more of a problem than the entire ADV alliance lol

DeletedUser

1 Domination 23.7 BP/Member
2 The Spartans 22.5 BP/Member
3 - The Secret - 18.8 BP/Member

4 The Lions 7.7 BP/Member
5 revolt 17.1 BP/Member
6 GHOST RIDERS 31.7 BP/Member
7 Engels de Nex 11.0 BP/Member
8 Bloodstorm Pirates 45.4 BP/Member
9 Nightmares of Elysium 146.7 BP/Member
10 Archipelaga 5.9 BP/Member
11 Kings of Gamma 2.2 BP/Member

12 -=ADV=- 47.3 BP/Member

So, from my point of view, KoG, Archipelaga The Lions, and Engels are trash.
NmE obviously know what they're doing, and -=ADV=- and Pirates are going about their business. GHOST RIDERS are slightly higher, but still in the middle of the mix, not too far out ahead of the main group, and not too far behind.

DeletedUser

hihi team ryan has only 57bp/member, still we pwn everyone so that doesn't say anything :D

DeletedUser

Power of Predators 117.8 BP/Member

pwned-funny2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Boo!
TanThamvien! We will catch you!
We have the experience! :)

DeletedUser809

Hehe, lol catz. Omg, EVERY browser game has them! Fatten up on those MRAs first :D

DeletedUser5253

Hey everyone. I've always read the forums, but never decided to register & post until now.

First I want to say that I have respect for everyone. I really enjoy this game, and the people who play it. I don't take things TOO seriously, as I know people are going to have biased opinions on things. I respect my Enemy as much as my Ally. Every alliance does things a little different..but who's to say that's good/bad. I'm not too big on the Elitist attitudes that I see every so often. Not that you haven't earned it..but its a game after all. Let's just relax and try to be respectful as much as possible. No one cares if you are your own biggest fan. Everyone was a "noob" at once. Not everyone can be as cool as you, so try not to brag too much ;)

Miriamele, no one tried to "steal" any of your players or whatever your accusing. I'm not sure on what your talking about, but I can say that it sounds like if you were doing such a good job, they wouldn't of "left" in the first place. If this is an issue, feel free to message me in game. I'd be happy to figure it out.

As far as have we heard of "colonizing/conquering". Have you? Out of all the worlds you play.. you've conquested once.. you have 2 cities on Epsilon...heh

I'm not impressed. However, please continue to build up your city so I can take it someday soon.

Bananasqwe, we have lack of leadership? What info do you have to back that up? I'm not mad, just curious. From the response I've gotten so far, everyone's been very impressed by our organization and Leadership.

Kadjayuni - Look, I have nothing but respect for you and what you do. I've known you from my old Army of Alien days on Beta..then on Epsilon you are Mad Melons. (I'm founder of The Renaissance)

If you want to be the best, you need to fight the best. (Mad Melons). No one else is worth fighting on Epsilon as far as I'm concerned.. You all run one of the best alliances, and I thought you would at least respect the fact that we're not all trying to be "allies" or try and join with you. (not that we had an invitation).

As far as copying tactics..give us a little credit man. ;) Yes, depending on our enemy we DO LEARN. However, this game really doesn't allow TOO much strategy. Yes, there is alot..but just like anything theres only so much you can do. No one is trying to copy, I can promise you.

I know we put up a good fight and are a legit group, regardless of who wants to argue.
We will earn our respect, that's fine with us. There shouldn't be any other way.
This world and any other world we play. We must be doing SOMETHING right.

We keep getting listed as MRA, yet last time we looked we had less people than the top 8 global alliances. We had alot of members quickly at first, because MANY of us joined from Epsilon, and a few friend of ours from gamma/beta as well. Our numbers haven't changed since..yet I see all these other alliances adding 10-15 new members at least a day. That to me is an MRA. Not everyone who joined us came from Epsilon, no. However, I'm happy to meet new players, especially those with experience. I did check history on everyone. I've rejected 80% of people who've asked to join, believe it or not. ;) You didnt see us make a post here in the forums as "recruiting" nor do you see us mass mailing people, mass inviting, etc.

As far as BP right now.. I dont really see a point in trying to prove anything by attacking anyone and everyone. We dont need to flex our muscles. Getting BP for culture points is one thing.. but I'd rather save my troops for conquest, instead of petty little battles where they'll just rebuild. To each his own, I just think its a little early for everyone to be giving opinions on all these alliances without...really knowing squat about them.

There are definitely alot of familiar faces from other worlds. NoE is gonna do great things on this world of course, along with many others. revolt, Archipelaga, Myrmidons, Ghost Riders, Artemisia, etc (the list goes on) all might be great alliances. We'll have to see. I've seen worse, I can at least say that.

Be careful underestimating other alliances, etc.

Zeta should be real fun and have some epic battles. Most people on this world are experienced, and have had time to learn. I look forward to playing with all of you and seeing how everything turns out. I really still think its too early for a thread like this. When do things ever turn out like they appear? Actions speak louder than words. Some of you are definitely warriors and have proven yourselves..However, some/most of you just like to talk out the rear ;)

Give it a couple weeks. I bet some alliances will come up and really surprise everyone.

I look forward to debating & getting to know you all, as I plan to be active on the forums.

Sorry for the Novel, and thanks for reading.

-Venum
(The Secret)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As far as BP right now.. I dont really see a point in trying to prove anything by attacking anyone and everyone. We dont need to flex our muscles. Getting BP for culture points is one thing.. but I'd rather save my troops for conquest, instead of petty little battles where they'll just rebuild. To each his own, I just think its a little early for everyone to be giving opinions on all these alliances without...really knowing squat about them.

this is what i call a wise opinion.

Zeta has nothiing to do with Alpha and all the other worlds before Zeta
the NEW conquest system makes things easy for deffenders.
a new strategy of the game must be implanted.

a simple advise
use your heads before using the muscles in Zeta guys.