Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser809

this is what i call a wise opinion.

Zeta has nothiing to do with Alpha and all the other worlds before Zeta
the NEW conquest system makes things easy for deffenders.
a new strategy of the game must be implanted.

a simple advise
use your heads before using the muscles in Zeta guys.

A revealing set of posts. bp are about a lot more than culture points and showing off.

DeletedUser5253

A revealing set of posts. bp are about a lot more than culture points and showing off.

Yet, the most BP you have on any world is just over 1600... So how important must it really be to you?

DeletedUser809

Seeing as I only play my Zeta account and only used the others as a test run you'll just have to wait and see.

DeletedUser3466

1 Domination 207 1127 - over 130 members = MRA, over 1k average shows a decent core
2 The Spartans 207 995 - over 130 members = MRA
3 - The Secret - 141 1181 - over 130 members = MRA, also from fighting them on epsilon they tend to try copy enemy tactics rather than make up their own, can be organised but not the class to stay at the top.
4 Lions 191 853 - over 130 members = MRA
5 revolt 146 1020 - over 130 members = MRA, over 1k average shows a decent core
6 GHOST RIDERS 118 1037 - only just over 1k average. If this is a premade it is not MRA, if it isn't a premade, to have that many members by now = MRA
7 Bloodstorm Pirates 100 1185 - better average, but same as above
8 Engels de Nex 161 714 - MRA looks like Romanian Warriors on beta lowest average with most members
9 Nightmares of Elysium 81 1314 - tough premade, alliance to beat in O45
10 Archipelaga 116 841 - low average points, 116 members at this stage for something not premade = MRA
11 -=ADV=- 81 1041 - Could strike lucky depending on location.
12 Kings of Gamma 116 716 - low average points, 116 members at this stage for something not premade = MRA

I just want to point out that we were a premade alliance from Epsilon and have since moved to Zeta permenantly. we brought about 90-120 members with us, and since we are the #1 for now, alot of people want to join us, I turn down about 20 applicationsa day, most of them "Can I join you messages"

DeletedUser

Miriamele, no one tried to "steal" any of your players or whatever your accusing. I'm not sure on what your talking about, but I can say that it sounds like if you were doing such a good job, they wouldn't of "left" in the first place. If this is an issue, feel free to message me in game. I'd be happy to figure it out.
True. Technically you couldn't have stolen him because he was never a member of the Guard in the first place. That was rude of me, and as Diplomat, I should have been wiser. Mea culpa. (dip) However, I will be messaging you ingame shortly in regards to a ridiculous attack on an alliance member.

DeletedUser

I love how people say NmE are going the ways of a MRA when I have YET to send out a single invite to anyone I didn't ask or didn't ask us.

Also, SM had more members than NmE does right now a few points in the game.

Also Mad Melons had well over 100 members for the majority of their time on Epsilon until recently.

You can call us an MRA or close to an MRA all you want. Sooner or later we'll weed down the bad people and be back at around 60 members. Until then I pick up who I think will be a good candidate. If they turn out to be a bad apple. I remove them and put someone else in their place until the server balances out.

So until that time, feel free to call us an MRA because it takes no skin off my back ;)

DeletedUser5253

Haha, well said.

People always have something to say about those on Top. It's just the way it goes.

MRA or not, it's whatever. I'd rather get a good start, and like you said.. weed through the inactives and those who aren't a team player, etc.

There ARE MRA's out there..and they're already drama filled, unorganized and fizzling out.

I've never thought of NmE as an MRA...not in the slightest.

Regardless.. people will run at the mouth no matter what. Talk is cheap.

DeletedUser

Haha, well said.

People always have something to say about those on Top. It's just the way it goes.

MRA or not, it's whatever. I'd rather get a good start, and like you said.. weed through the inactives and those who aren't a team player, etc.

There ARE MRA's out there..and they're already drama filled, unorganized and fizzling out.

I've never thought of NmE as an MRA...not in the slightest.

Regardless.. people will run at the mouth no matter what. Talk is cheap.

Yeah your right. But I had to say something! lol

DeletedUser

yeap

this is how deffensive alliances play
they hide themselves behind their Milicia.

this world is made to let the deffenders win.
we,agressive players will lose with this new updates.

in my island :

scr42fd5ca.jpg

another island :

scrdd8e10.jpg

this world protects deffensive players !!!
we will never win BP with players like this ones !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2595

As far as im aware Militia cannot be used to attack - so the much larger BP that NmE has must be from actual attacks no? Militia is an integral part of the game - if you can dodge with your proper troops and let the enemy waste their troops on militia then you are that much stronger for a counter strike.
Sounds like tactics from any half decent alliance to me...

DeletedUser

Never thought of Scorp as a whiner. I guess lots has changed since Kings age.

Militia is part of the game. We get hit by militia every day just like you do.

All of our attacking BP is just from militia right?

So you are saying we are a defensive alliance? yet we don't "Defend" against your attacks.. That makes us defensive? LOL You make no sense. Maybe its because we moved our offensive troops away and let you beat your head on militia?

Please man. Your own members have popped militia. I think maybe you should make it a rule in all that recruiting you did that no one can pop militia when we attack them. I'd really appreciate that. Thanks

DeletedUser

Apparently Mr. Scorp doesn't really understand how it works. Otherwise he wouldn't be losing 16 horses to capture nothing and kill one sword. LOL

DeletedUser

rofl

yes
i know that you tought them well how to hide their soldiers
;)
but i'm geting there
one of the 175 points villages where they hide their soldiers.

scr14ec94d.jpg

now

Never thought of Scorp as a whiner. I guess lots has changed since Kings age.

NO ONE
not even your co-Leader and a couple more,managed to conquer any of my villages
all they got was their NUKES destroyed.
i stoped playing KA since Jannuary but i still have a 1.4 million account there
with soldiers in my villages.
;)

DeletedUser

^^ Lol at attacking with swords... Hehe...

So GR and NoE are at war already? Kewl ;)

DeletedUser

lol

i'm just trying to do what we all do
me,you Levache and everybody else,
farm
that's all

the swords on the attack ?
i think that it's to much for you to understand the reasons.
;)

DeletedUser

Give my alliance 3 weeks and we will be #12 lol.

Irish War Wolves
We are ranked 20th right now with 100 members :)
Plus we came from Epsilon where we were once ranked 6th ;)

DeletedUser

Isn't IWW an MRA from Epsilon?

Obvious Team Ryan will prevail in the core/54 ;)

NoE seems to have the best chance right now at eventually controlling 45... As far as I know, the others are still open game ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah we were an MRA in Epsilon lol. But that was our first time running an alliance. Zeta will be different. We will never be as good as Team Ryan or NoE though haha

We are fine with being ranked 12-20 as long as we arent picked on by bigger alliances lol

DeletedUser

this world is made to let the deffenders win.
we,agressive players will lose with this new updates.

this world protects deffensive players !!!
we will never win BP with players like this ones !

What THIS examples have to do with world settings? Militia is the same, valuable, tool in this world as in any other. You failed to calculate the proper time for you attack - you give NwE player free BP. Same would happens in Epsilon or any other world.