Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser

It was going to be called "SGT Slaughters Secret Boudoir" but the max characters in the string were reached :( However it's NOT secret anymore .

DeletedUser19554

of course:D it isn't ecspecialy after all the invites us spartiates got:eek::eek::cool: a little annoyed:p i didn't get one :supermad: maybe more than annoyed but i obviosly wouldn't accept it just felt like your insulting me LOL

DeletedUser

of course:D it isn't ecspecialy after all the invites us spartiates got:eek::eek::cool: a little annoyed:p i didn't get one :supermad: maybe more than annoyed but i obviosly wouldn't accept it just felt like your insulting me LOL

But you never got one lol

DeletedUser

1. Dacian City-States
2. Nexus
3. Lost Boys
4. Spartiates
5. NSPG
6. Collectors
7. The Jinn
8. Patria Croatica
9. The Survivors
10. Golden Angels
11. Defense x5
12. Turtles For Hire

DeletedUser19554

agreed LOL

1.DCS-Strong alliance quickly expanding,loyal ally,great leadership
2.Nexus-Really fast growing alliance,The seemed to have held there ground agianst LB.
3.Lost Boys-has lost points rapidly because of the Jinn(soviet is probaly going to quote this but whatever)The east lb seem to be forfiting except soviet who never gives up even now:p:p:p:p:p:p
4.Spartiates-I'm not going to comment on my own alliance cause it would be bias:cool:
5.NSPG-Seem to be sticking their ground better than lb giving me and my other spartiates and dcs a pretty good fight in 56
6.Collecters-All i know about them is that their ex nspg semper fi members
7.The Jinn-I'm guessing players that wanted peace or didn't like LB.I don't know if their taking sides or even this is a top secret lb plan to make sure they keep some cities if we clear most of them out.Friend or enemy who knows
8.patria croticia-they don't deserve capital letters.their an mra and they and their academy always have someone merging they probaly have as many merges as conquesting.read best pact request ever and you'll laugh at what's their i'll guarentue it
9.The survivers-they seem to have lived up to their name they have a great player in spike.don't much about them i heard something somewhere about them being a puppet of lost boys but i can't be sure
10.Goldon Angels-I can't tell you a thing about them to save my life
11.Defensex5-seem to being an alliance teaming up with nspg and are a little behind it and everyonce and i while deliver us little attempts to conquest
12.Turteles for hire-I'm guessing they are what they say consevitive defensive players that are looking for an alliance correct me if i'm wrong

how dat for a top 12 alliance post:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

DeletedUser

Well said my friend, thanks for revitalizing this thread. I'm more lazy on the other hand :p

3. Lost Boys - Just a phase...

DeletedUser

What can i say........but

7.The Jinn-I'm guessing players that wanted peace or didn't like LB.I don't know if their taking sides or even this is a top secret lb plan to make sure they keep some cities if we clear most of them out.Friend or enemy who knows

Carry on Guessing, and NO your not getting an invite so stop mail bombing me Johnny!!!

DeletedUser

Can't believe a 4-player alliance made the Top 12. :eek:
12.Turteles for hire-I'm guessing they are what they say consevitive defensive players that are looking for an alliance correct me if i'm wrong
You would be incorrect. Turtles for Hire has been in existence since March and we are not looking for an alliance to join. We are veterans of the early wars in the Core (Nightmares of Elysium and Bloodstorm Pirates), finding a quieter game sandwiched between the big boys, DCS and LB.

As far as being conservative defensive players, I will admit that is our current stance. However, anyone who has encountered us here in Zeta or on other servers including Rho, knows we're competent in playing a complete game, offensively and defensively.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A few changes in the batting order in just a day as Patria Croatica fell out of the top 12. Leaders left to join The Jinn and the founders have been in VM for weeks. PC has disintegrated and will probably cease to exist very shortly. Not sure I'm qualified to do this, but here goes anyway:

1 Dacian City-States - there's a reason that they have stayed on top for so long - work well together in defence and offence. It will be very hard to make any inroads in their territory.
2 Nexus - a great ally who has had our backs for months.
3 Spartiates - we have never had contact with them due to geography, but their reputation as great fighters and allies of DCS seems to be warranted. Another group that will be hard to beat.
4 Lost Boys - another great ally (we've been sandwiched between LB and Nexus for a long time). Great supporters and co-attackers during the days of DAFT and Ladokan Core.
5 The Jinn - Speaking of Ladokan Core - take a look at the key members and you can see where they came from. Don't know the internal politics of LB, but clearly, they felt they couldn't remain there and reformed the band. Some very good players in this bunch and we'll see where they go from here.
6 NSPG - been around for a long time and we are geographically separated but their reputation is solid.
7 Collectors - I'm afraid that I don't know much about this alliance as they are completely on the other side of Zeta.
8 The Survivors - my own alliance - I won't say anything except we are about to recognize our first anniversary as an alliance :)
9 Golden Angels - allies in our neighbourhood. Started as Golden and Angel Strike merged into them. Good supporters and quietly growing.
10 Defense x5 - Sorry, I don't know anything about this team at all - our contact with them has been almost nil since they started.
11 Children of Nexus - more good allies in the neighbourhood. It's not often that an academy makes it into the top 12, so hat's off to their leaders for developing the newer players into such a large alliance.
12 Turtles For Hire - I've noted some of their cities in the area, but have had no contact directly with them. Their name implies turtles, but their defensive BPs are less than 100K, so not exactly turtles lol.

DeletedUser

Can't believe a 4-player alliance made the Top 12. :eek:

You would be incorrect. Turtles for Hire has been in existence since March and we are not looking for an alliance to join. We are veterans of the early wars in the Core (Nightmares of Elysium and Bloodstorm Pirates), finding a quieter game sandwiched between the big boys, DCS and LB.

As far as being conservative defensive players, I will admit that is our current stance. However, anyone who has encountered us here in Zeta or on other servers including Rho, knows we're competent in playing a complete game, offensively and defensively.

And you are capable of playing that game God damn WELL! ;)

DeletedUser16292

7 Collectors - I'm afraid that I don't know much about this alliance as they are completely on the other side of Zeta.

They just decided to go to war with DCS, I wonder how it will work out for them ;)

DeletedUser

LOL Garg!You formed a new alliance and you've asked us for a ceasefire period and meanwhile you've been plotting with a few other alliances including the Collectors to attack us and now you have the courage to accuse us that we are not telling the truth?!?!LMAO!Sorry brother this time we decided to strike before you guys do!I guess that messes all your plans for attacks against us and it might scare as well the few small alliances that you guys strong-armed to join your so called "League"!It seems that your "League" is tearing apart even before you've started to hit us!:D Anyway good luck with your new alliance formed with the old members of NmE!Most of them are good players including you but let's not forget what happened to the original NmE though and that was a real alliance!

DeletedUser14613

They just decided to go to war with DCS, I wonder how it will work out for them ;)

its not much about how it will work for them (us now lol), its more about what others will do - I hope the right thing!!!!! :heh:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

its not much about how it will work for them (us now lol), its more about what others will do - I hope the right thing!!!!! :heh:

It seems that you like to be on our bad side Harpuna...Even though it means you will come in no time begging for peace like with MOB? :D

There are no others that can save you.League you tried to form is falling apart even before it started any op against us...:D