Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser14613

well I begged for my MOB's - I admit!! - and my pride was totally ruined ;/
BUT I never begged for me!! :)
The situation I finde my self in, was fustrating!!

But i get my MOB's save and now i can fight like i wish.. :) I have nothing to do, when you finde youre self in this stage of the game and you discover taht sudenly only thing you can do is colonize - you have some options;

1. colonize (not an option for me)
2. sleep till GT shows up, or some inactivites (sadly NORTH is active ocean) - again to boring for me
3. quite (not yet, but soon)
4. get you're self interteined with some war (that what i did)

I like to be on you're bed side :) .-.hahaah

Dont want to be saved iwko - i can't play this game forever, can I?? And i have no obligations enymore - all it is is about me now, and to support my alliance in need.

If this is my end in zeta - well i will injoy it, ....than here i am, come and get me!!!

P.S - buy the way.. DCS is really sneaky.. you get info about some rebelion alliances to fight you, you first do, is to get Naps with the biggest alliances.. - to cover youre backs, then you go attacking this poor rebelions, who are the onyl reason that something happen in zeta.. we all know that this is easy task for you.. to finish us small rebelions :) Tricky, sneaky :p :p :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

rim-ward accounts in peaceful oceans have to reach out with each claim to create border cities (your own alliance borders) and join the fight in their own alliance where it is happening. its the same for all and on all servers.
Also the refugee issue underpinning tensions shown here is as unchanged as ever, a merge does not end a war without negotiations and accepting refugees is an act of war (or pact break issue) if not discussed and arranged. its always been so and no different now.

DeletedUser

well I begged for my MOB's - I admit!! - and my pride was totally ruined ;/
BUT I never begged for me!! :)
The situation I finde my self in, was fustrating!!

But i get my MOB's save and now i can fight like i wish.. :) I have nothing to do, when you finde youre self in this stage of the game and you discover taht sudenly only thing you can do is colonize - you have some options;

1. colonize (not an option for me)
2. sleep till GT shows up, or some inactivites (sadly NORTH is active ocean) - again to boring for me
3. quite (not yet, but soon)
4. get you're self interteined with some war (that what i did)

I like to be on you're bed side :) .-.hahaah

Dont want to be saved iwko - i can't play this game forever, can I?? And i have no obligations enymore - all it is is about me now, and to support my alliance in need.

If this is my end in zeta - well i will injoy it, ....than here i am, come and get me!!!

P.S - buy the way.. DCS is really sneaky.. you get info about some rebelion alliances to fight you, you first do, is to get Naps with the biggest alliances.. - to cover youre backs, then you go attacking this poor rebelions, who are the onyl reason that something happen in zeta.. we all know that this is easy task for you.. to finish us small rebelions :) Tricky, sneaky :p :p :)

I understand you asked for your people to be saved but main problem is that you were the one starting this war,not us...I mean MOB/DCS short war.:)

I am not accusing you of anything.I just noticed you like to fight us.:) It is nice to see someone who doesn't give up so easily under pressure.I must admit colonizing is not a good way of play this game.At least not very interesting one.;)

On my bed side? hehe :D

About coalition against us.Well first of all we never got any kind of NAP with bigger alliances.We know all the names and all the participants so it will be all dealt accordingly when the time comes.We did nothing.Your own league started to fall apart when you started fighting amongst yourselves about the info that leaked.Collectors were chosen for a first blow as they were the ones who were talking about the NAP with us and now suddenly we found out they are plotting against us after not responding to our mails...

DeletedUser19554

P.S - buy the way.. DCS is really sneaky.. you get info about some rebelion alliances to fight you, you first do, is to get Naps with the biggest alliances.. - to cover youre backs

You made me laugh :p I ask you a question how did dcs march through and conquer 55 and now on to 45 all by theirselves like they were all ghost towns??

Their strength in their alliance not their naps and pacts. correction.

then you go attacking this poor rebelions
we all know that this is easy task for you.. to finish us small rebelions :) Tricky, sneaky :p :p

what do you expect them to do sit down and wait for inactives until they grow grey hair and easy cities are always relaxing and reassuring and what's tricky and sneaky about destroying alliances it's just part of the game

who are the onyl reason that something happen in zeta

true but they have to die eventually

I may not be the strongest player but i see the nonsense in that comment and btw didn't oa say the same thing maybe a week ago just wondering correct me if i'm wrong

DeletedUser14613

yes we start war i admit; IN FULL POSITTION!!!
sudenly we lost BIG key player - what should I do? I'm not so arogant and self confident to think that 28 players can keep up with DCS!!! - the half not really experianced.. whel i have no excuses.. i was one of the leaders to.. so yes.. we start the war..
So i did what i think was the best!!! And give players a choice.

On my bed side? hehe
upsssssssssssss ;)

Johnny 07;
This P.S post.. only some know on what i was thinking and actually what i ment :p No offense taken, but I did observe DCs for some time, i look ranks, and conquars, the half of DCS players are not so good.. But i respect DCS, allways have, and yes they/ you have good players - really good onse, and good leadership..

Diplomacy in DCS is really.. what should i say, the best thing they have - and lets be honest, they do manipulate good :) and know exactly what they are doing to be where they are and will be.. I felt like in an iteregation room LOL

you dont need to take me so serious, most time i'm sarcastic.. and have fun.. :)

ooo and i dont read all coments, so have no clue what OA say..

DeletedUser

Funny how DCS is the bad guy. LB and The Jinn asked for peace or 3-4 week cease-fire as they split. We were working out the details for the health of the server when we found out the Jinn were knee deep in the plotting. MOB, Feakes, IDF attacked us a out of the blue and ran to Nexus as we were in NAP talks.

We allowed the Collectors to grow in our back yard unmolested and was in negotiations for a NAP. The sticking point was they wanted to attack RGR, a small rim alliance we shared a safe ocean with. It seemed RGR was a deal breaker with them and I mentioned in our forum to move through O64 to take out MOB & JUST IN CASE we had to take out the Collectors. Next day I had PMs telling me to "Bring It" from one of the Collector's founders.

We "Brought It" as requested. Your Welcome?

So in summary, DCS was attacked by 3 alliances unprovoked while in negotiations with Nexus (same enemies a no brainer). Those alliances quickly broke up and joined Nexus and CONTINUED to attack us. We gave LB the temp cease-fire they asked for. Brought it to the Collectors per request. Bottom Line is DCS tries to please everyone, but some people can't be helped from themselves. As the pen is mighty, the sword is the alternative. Everyone has a choice...

DeletedUser

UnMeEk, NME, LB, Jinn how many freaking alliances are they going to create Com'on Man

DeletedUser

How could I forget oh wait there has been to many to remember that's why

but it's okay as long as they are still fighters and not all become turtles

DeletedUser

upsssssssssssss ;)

Johnny 07;
This P.S post.. only some know on what i was thinking and actually what i ment :p No offense taken, but I did observe DCs for some time, i look ranks, and conquars, the half of DCS players are not so good.. But i respect DCS, allways have, and yes they/ you have good players - really good onse, and good leadership..

Diplomacy in DCS is really.. what should i say, the best thing they have - and lets be honest, they do manipulate good :) and know exactly what they are doing to be where they are and will be.. I felt like in an iteregation room LOL

you dont need to take me so serious, most time i'm sarcastic.. and have fun.. :)

ooo and i dont read all coments, so have no clue what OA say..

In bed with an enemy..ccc... :D

If you want to have serious alliance you have to recruit best people to lead it.And you have to develop a strong diplomacy body.;) Anyway thanks for the compliments regarding my alliance..:)

DeletedUser

Harpuna you can't sit still for nothing M.O.B to Nexus to Collectors

go ahead and tell us where your going next I will send flowers

DeletedUser5757

UnMeEk, NME, LB, Jinn how many freaking alliances are they going to create Com'on Man

really?
LB was there as an aliance before LC joined us....
so LB is totally different from UnMeEk and NME............
but LC joined LB and now the jinn split off again with mostly LC members.....

DeletedUser14613

humm... i will sink with Collectors.. this is my last ship in zeta.. - if it wont be disband or something LOL.. you never know, then i guesse i will change alliance again :(

my decissions are made togetter with my friends.. and everything I do, I do with a reason :p

sorry but i dont like flowers, sand some candies :)

DeletedUser10984

LOL Garg!You formed a new alliance and you've asked us for a ceasefire period and meanwhile you've been plotting with a few other alliances including the Collectors to attack us and now you have the courage to accuse us that we are not telling the truth?!?!LMAO!Sorry brother this time we decided to strike before you guys do!I guess that messes all your plans for attacks against us and it might scare as well the few small alliances that you guys strong-armed to join your so called "League"!It seems that your "League" is tearing apart even before you've started to hit us!:D Anyway good luck with your new alliance formed with the old members of NmE!Most of them are good players including you but let's not forget what happened to the original NmE though and that was a real alliance!

Interesting how we are always accused of being the liars and treaty breakers when it is always DCS breaking the ceasefires :rolleyes:

DeletedUser10984

Are you kidding me SAC that's interesting in it's self

We were receiving attacks from DCS for the first 5 days of the ceasefire. What self-respecting alliance wouldn't be preparing for war if they can't even hold up the ceasefire at its signing.

DeletedUser

There was NO cease-fire. Ask Fenix to forward you the PMs. You'll see for yourself.