Really Sac a cease fire was never put in place you should read your own forum instead of this one
Thank You Jinn for the much needed DBP
Thank You Jinn for the much needed DBP
I'm sure you do Sac you are a very active player and I wasn't making light of that but no there was never a formal cease fire with DCS and Jinn. That is why attacks from both sides are still ongoing and we're having a blast at least I am.
Garg quit with the sneak attacks
Been too long since a good top twelve was posted, allow me to oblige.
1. Dacian City-States: Been the number one alliance for a long time and for good reason, good players, good support, good coordination. Great Allies. DCS is at war with pretty much the entire server right now other than Lost Boys and Spartiates, will be interesting to see the outcome of this war.
2. Nexus: Good alliance based in o33 and o43, recently went to war with DCS and are certainly holding there own. Still only 5th in battle points but making steady gains in all areas including city count, bp, and points. Their top player, NiteLyon, seems to be inactive, this is a shame as he is a good guy.
3. The Jinn: Expect this to change sometime soon, not because I think they will get taken out, but because they just cant seem to stick with a name. Obviously some of the best players on the server, it will be interesting to see if they can use the fact that everyone is fighting DCS to reverse some of their losses in o55, personally I dont think so.
4. Sprtiates: A great alliance and an even better ally, well run and re holding there own in their never ending war with NSPG and LB east.
5. NSPG: One of the oldest alliances on the server, have been at war with Spartiates and DCS for what seems like forever, they dont seem to have much of a presence on these forums although OA does pop in every now and then to make some comments about puppets.
6. Lost Boys: Recently lost alot of players due to their players that joined from LC leaving to reform, (yet again) and taking some original LB players with them. LB doesnt seem to have taken The Jinn using them for support and then leaving to kindly, declaring war on them shortly after they left.
7. Collectors: They collected a bunch of inactive cites and ghost towns and decided that they must be tough enough to fight the number one alliance on the server. They seem to have no issue running to vm whenever under serious attack, and for good reason, so far there war with DCS has been fairly lopsided. They have been regaining points but their primary source of cities seems to be from ghosts or small inactive players(surprise, surprise).
8. The Survivors: Living up to their name if nothing else, I honestly dont know much about these guys except that they are based in o24 although they have a decent presence in most of the surrounding oceans. They were at war with Patria Croatica but since they dissolved Im not aware of them having a real fight with anyone.
9. Golden Angels: They seem to be focused around the lower left corner of o25 as well as around the rim. Im not aware of them being in serious conflict with anyone.
10. Children of Nexus: Typical academy alliance, way to spred out around the rim, they will grow, and then be food for other alliances unless they jump ship. Notice how NSPG and its academies had players all over the rim, those players arent around anymore.
11. Defense x5: fairly new to the top twelve I believe, situated at the rear of NSPG territory, this makes their alliance with NSPG a wise decision.
12. Turtles for Hire: Some of the oldest and most respected Zeta players, currently in retirement and getting their fill of grepolis fun on the Rho server.
Actually DCS has been DCS since may 2010 and we will still be here as for your "new" alliance,The Jinn is nothing more than a reformed NmE/Shogun/LC/LB and who knows how may other names you've changed and if somebody wants to check on this all they have to do is to go on grepostats and watch how many alliance changes you had since you've joined the first time NmE!