Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser

Genesis don't be jealous that Harpuna is actually saying what everyone is thinking what have the Jinn done since becoming the Jinn but loose cities to DCS and the only thing you all replace them with is ghost way out in 36/35. But hey just me observing the Grepo Stats what do I know

Game Name Ubelong2matt

DeletedUser14613

Oooo my dear genesis.. hahahahahah ;)
I did lough ... :p I'm not offended at all..

I'm a woman .. So actually i'm not ashamed if i usse my charms - It does not hurt nobady.. and guys injoy it.. and we have fun, and the game is interesting..
thats all .. i'm to serious in my RL though...

The PNP are here to have fun, and some lough.. i have nothing against jinn, and picture was nice, and words were ment to be funny.. - but you now are making personal against me.. - why again?? i'm to stupid to understand..

A lot of PNps were made and nobady was offended (and they were worst then mine - I was pretty nice) .. so whay is this time diferent.. ??

batman-dark-knight-joker.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im offended!!! Mice aren't shady creatures like the Jinn!! Why would you demean that poor mouse on a public forum? Im sure he has 200-300 brothers and sister that read this forum :/

@genesis- That pic is way out of line! Harpuna couldn't seduce men in that shirt and Im pretty sure she has eyebrows!!

DeletedUser10984

Hey I'm fun to talk to :(. of course I am even more loose now that I have no true vested interest in this world :D

I stick around because I can and everything written is in fun Zeta is no longer a serious affair for me now

DeletedUser

Do you play other worlds? Hope to see you in the hero world, maybe as teammates :)

We should show all these other Grepo posers in the hero world, Zeta players are fun and deadly like bungee cords.

images

images

DeletedUser10984

I play Xi and Psi, plus I log on here daily but wouldn't term it actively :D

DeletedUser

Typical Jinn rebuttal a troll picture seriously Genesis is that what you think Harpuna is just seducing the men of Zeta?

1 you must be a girl yourself and you are jealous that Harpuna has a little popularity

or

2 she has giving you the time of day and your jealous
the PNP was awesome

DeletedUser

The forums are boring I was only hoping to get people talking again but I guess that failed

Sac glad to see your still around to bad your playing in other worlds

DeletedUser14613

Genesis... hey.. I say i'm not offended you know.. - i just ask why jinn (you) make it so personal
i'm not offended with that pics at all - cuz I'm far from that look :p -
I didnt change my opinion of you, you will allways be to me PC queen - and Its nothing against you - i told you my opinion a while back..

But that's expected from DCS, as they're at war with The Jinn, so i didn't bother. pointless. But it was just a little sad when an ally writes it too. :(
LOL..- it was not a bad coment of the jinn.. it was relayed on the thing we argue, a bit of fun, a bit of truth, a bith of stats and a bit of my sarcastic side :)

So SGT please hurry up with youre PNP and we all are good!!!

p.s- i wont make anotehr never again, i make the first one and it couse trubles.... oooo jajajjaaj.... never again LOL :eek:

Amos - TY!!

DeletedUser

uh unserv I think they were fighting over me get you butt back in line

DeletedUser19554

so true man there so funny ecspecialy when someone with the nerves, a policemen, or the most funniest their husband or boyfriend "attempts" to break it up