Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser

Time to revive and renew as things have changed in two months - notwithstanding the change to 2.0 and the Age of Wonders.

1 Dacian City-States - continue to be the top ranked alliance and seem to continue to be well led. Like all alliances, there are weak players and sims in the mix and slowly they are being found and being beaten in an attempt to nibble around the edges of this mighty alliance.
2 The Jinn - well organized and well led. Came into being prior to the Age of Wonders and forged a great team to take on DCS head to head. In so many areas they have proven that they can take a beating and come back fighting. An awesome ally to have.
3 Spartiates - I know they've been around for a long time and kudos to them. They are so far from the bulk of my alliance that after a year and a half on this server, I still have no first hand knowledge of them.
4 Nexus - Our first really ally in this game, they have undergone some leadership changes since Christmas and despite losing some talented players, they are continuing to fight the good fight in the North West. Lost some players who split off and formed another alliance away from their core (more below).
5 The Survivors - My alliance - still holding onto this spot in the rankings despite losing over 3 million points since Christmas (players just not coming back to the game). Fighting a wedge war (sandwiched between several friendly alliances to get to DCS) and yet are having fun in so doing. Also fighting an irritating distraction - the Firm - in 25/26 area, whenever we are bothered enough to give some gaming time to them.
6 Lost Boys - in spite of some devastating losses of a lot of good players, they still hang onto 6th place. Well led at the moment by Darnoc - the last of the really good fighters in the region. Nothing seems to stop him - like the energizer bunny - he keeps going and going and going. They have enemies on most sides of them and yet are still here on the board.
7 DRACONIA - under Chephren's leadership, this MRA has been steadily climbing the rankings. With 195 members, they should be up here but only about 30 of their players have 10 or more cities. Alliance level battle points are lower than their ranking.
8 Defense x5 - Sorry guys, I know you've been around for a while too, but no direct contact for a long time so I'm not current on what's going on with you.
9 Golden Angels - Another alliance that is well led by Xelix. Most of the players don't seem to crave the combat aspects of the game but those that do are fighting Lost Boys and occasionally The Firm. They are doing well and continue their steady growth.
10 The Firm - For some reason, these guys left Nexus, possibly due to being separated from their core by three other major alliances. Perhaps some internal disagreements, who really knows? Their alliance profile offers their services out as mercenaries to do other alliances' dirty work. No one is entirely certain what that means. They have three decent defenders and one decent offensive player but the rest are either turtles or sims. They are definitely a pinprick in the side of several alliances in the area but not one that anyone takes seriously.
11 Turtles For Hire - a quiet bunch sandwiched amongst The Jinn, The Survivors, Nexus, Lost Boys on the front lines with DCS. Only one of their members appears to have been active over the last month, so I'm not certain if they will last much longer as an alliance.
12 STRAIGHT EDGE - these four players are phenomenal - they share ocean space and work together as a team in a remarkable way. They were recently supported by their allies in the area when DCS sent about 300 attacks a day for 4 days straight against them (they only lost two cities btw). They are capable of striking out on offensive ops as well and have managed to fight above their weight class and take a city here and their from that lumbering giant, DCS

slobo.c

Strategos
Yes.......Not bad I agree with u but I think The Jinn has lost their battle!
When Armenoid conquered a city on their Wonder Island they are lost!
Soon DCS will finish their last Wonder and we will be (waves)Winners of Zeta(waves) :)

DeletedUser14613

They were recently supported by their allies in the area when DCS sent about 300 attacks a day for 4 days straight against them (they only lost two cities btw).

:eek::eek::eek:

I need my glasses :p

but hey good job though, and finally someone talking in here :)

slobo.c

Strategos
We have new uprising alliance that will be in top 12 soon!

Saints of the Shadows-Some old exp players but best part are beginners! :D

DeletedUser

2 The Jinn - well organized and well led. Came into being prior to the Age of Wonders and forged a great team to take on DCS head to head. In so many areas they have proven that they can take a beating and come back fighting. An awesome ally to have.

Really? You MUST enlighten me :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, dcs has built 4 of 7 wonders. I can't believe we have lost our pyramid. This means that you guys have great strategy and perfect timing, specially armenoid and rigersi^^

DeletedUser

Here's the current top 12:

1. DCS
2. The Jinn
3. Spartiates
4. Nexus
5. The Survivors
6. Lost Boys
7. Defense x5
8. DRACONIA
9. The Firm
10. Turtles For Hire
11. Golden Angels
12. Macedonian

It's so quiet around here, it's kind of unsettling.

DeletedUser

I think it is obvious that the East has won this world war, world wonder or not. To hang onto a detail like that is not right... I respect you GF, but "good game" and other such compliments go both ways. Very rarely do I see our (Spartiates) enemies and DCS's enemies acknowledge the superior team. There is always an excuse... both sides have suffered from inactivity and quitters, yet we prevail. Just sayin ;)

The Jinn continue to lose cities to both Spartiates and DCS... only recently have we seen some attacks on our cities. Such a relief! Our defensive troops were starting to forget what it was like to use their swords and shields! :)

I hope to see more resistance from your core players in the near future, otherwise we will be at your front step in no time. O56 is already falling to continued pressure by Spartiates and DCS.

I look forward to a respectful conversation :)

DeletedUser16292

yes, yes. please do confirm the arrogance of [most, with the exception of very few] DCS here with a PnP... but at least make sure it is with style...

Im gonna assume you have evidence that most of DCS players are arrogant and frankly would love to see it. If not then hows about you get over the fact that you lost and just play the game? Or you can just keep being a whiny b*$%h Oh and no need to tell me as I already know,

I am Pompous.

DeletedUser

Guys/Girlies chill out in here its only a game were playing man and true the wonders did kill alot of Zeta flavor but come on its done and dusted now, so lets all just be best buddies, a little kiss and make up session? > Yes/No ?

ok my bad to soon it seems hehe... Lets leave that door open though eh :)

DeletedUser16292

lol maybe if you find some french school girls or something

DeletedUser16292

I love that your proof that "most, with the exception of very few" DCS members are arrogant is one message you got from someone with absolutely no context. Get over yourself dude you have absolutely no idea what DCS is about. Life is to short to spend time worrying that someone is going to take offense at the things you have to say, especially when your just trying to celebrate your success.

In conclusion...stop being so butthurt bro, cause you actin mad.

DeletedUser

Ignoring the hate fest and bringing another update to the top 12.

Golden Angels just finished merging with The Survivors. The 12 are as follows.

1. Dacian City-Sates
2. The Jinn
3. Spartiates
4. Nexus
5. The Survivors
6. Lost Boys
7. Defense x5
8. DRACONIA
9. The Firm
10. Turtles For Hire
11. Macedonia
12. Hokie Pokie Time

Top ten players and top 12 alliances all by its lonesome. The jjalsmelton account must be massive.

DeletedUser16292

Ignoring the obvious hypocrisy of someone stating that they are ignoring something...oh...riiiiight

Zeta is sadly circling the drain, their are still some battles to be fought and won but I cant help but be nostalgic for times gone past.

DeletedUser31992

what happend to nexus??? when i left under (robert1310) we where 2nd