Top 12 alliances disscussion

DeletedUser

Im thinking to make the externals more interesting bringing some ETA threads here.

Lets discuss about top 12 alliances. Everyone can give their opinion here by put the alliance names and their opinion :)

Have fun :D

DeletedUser

Styx Has good players and good teamwork.
The Flying Circus So far they are showing good results, they are hammering Death Before Dishonor. I have seen those players very active
Legacy One of the first alliances of Bellerophon. Very good guys who helped me in the beggining.
The Norse Currently winning the war against Legacy. Good defenders
-Misfits- They have some good players but they lack in supporting eachother. From the stats most of the alliance is inactive. I wont get surprised if players of this alliance will leave.
-Legacy- Mostly Ex-EN/OCC former leaders/members. Great group good teamwork in offensive/defence but under Legacy leadership.
Dissident Archangels What?
*Legacy* Great supporters
Angel of Death They have good offensive teamwork. I think they lack teamwork in supporting
I.R.S I dont know these guys
-Styx- Academy of Styx. I havent seen them active exept for the top players and leaders of this alliance.
Archangel Dissidents What?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Legacy good guys,lol
Why?
Simply because they helped you?
Btw,the good guys have lost 80+ cities to STYX in less then a month:D

DeletedUser20948

-Misfits- They have some good players but they lack in supporting eachother. From the stats most of the alliance is inactive. I wont get surprised if players of this alliance will leave.

Well, we obviously don't support at all :p, also we're at war with 5 alliances so if we don't support why don't we lose loads of cities :eek:

DeletedUser

Styx - Took down En/Occ, the method they done it with is arguable but anyway, nothing changed after the fall of En/En2 branches stayed the same etc etc. So nothing really to say about styx, seem like a good effective bunch but if they were that good would they really need another 3 alliances backing them up?

The Flying Circus - My alliance, So I'd be completely biased but I will let the facts do the talking. Knocked out Justice - Death before Dishonour and now rather easily taking out Dissident Archangels and friends. Probably started the latest out of the top 12 and already #2 so we've caught up on everyone. Also the only alliance in belle that doesn't have any pacts or branches, so we're able to enter the top 12 by our own work. Biased? I think not, check the stats if you want :)

Legacy - Less than average, I think they have a few good players but meh. Again lots of "Mra" branches, I've seen myself them inviting inactives and any old players in O65 then colonising or taking the smallest ghosts possible. So really, I've not seen these guys do much productive other than make lots of branches, so i would honestly write them off as simming turtles.

The Norse - A branch (technically) Of styx, or rather a very "close" ally? Same applies, not seen them do much I don't think, wouldn't surprise me if they were turtles. And again the need for a lot of branches is rather pointless.

Misfits - I actually like the new name, but anyway I'm unsure of your pacts, I think you've sided with styx so again I would class you as a branch. Your talent either got leeched away to legacy or inactivity took them and even then it seems like the majority is still inactive.

-Legacy- - Another branch of turtles and simmers, see the above post about legacy ^

Dissidents Archangels - Rather terrible bunch of turtles and simmers, TFC are effectively rolling them over but saying that they have got the tiniest bit of bite back so hats off to them. They are basically all turtles yet do not defend their own members, they also have pacts galore. I think they have a pact with legacy but I could be wrong but even then I took a city from them a couple of days ago to see support arriving 9 hours late from the smallest alliance ever called ocean heaven? Oh well, we are good at cracking turtles.

*Legacy* - Oh another branch? See above.

Angel Of Death - Nothing exciting and done nothing exciting for a while I'm sure. Can see them being pacted with I.R.S etc though, so probably more turtles and simmers?

I.R.S - Honestly don't know much about these guys, wouldn't surprise me if they are pacted with AoD, but they are at war with Dissidents so we will see who can beat them first, TFC or I.R.S ;)

Styx - Another branch, see first post.

Archangel Dissidents - Another branch see Dissidents post.

DeletedUser20948

Misfits - I actually like the new name, but anyway I'm unsure of your pacts, I think you've sided with styx so again I would class you as a branch. Your talent either got leeched away to legacy or inactivity took them and even then it seems like the majority is still inactive.

So just because we are allied with Styx it automatically means we are a branch of theirs. you're wrong about that we are just two alliances fighting a common enemy. Majority of the players we lost to legacy were poor anyway so there was no major loss there :p

DeletedUser

So just because we are allied with Styx it automatically means we are a branch of theirs. you're wrong about that we are just two alliances fighting a common enemy.

So what makes your alliance different from any of Legacy alliances so called by you as MRA?!

Majority of the players we lost to legacy were poor anyway so there was no major loss there :p
When the fox didnt catch the grape it said that the grape was infected lol

I replied in bold

DeletedUser20948

Styx - Very Organised team of very good players, have a lot of respect for them and how they operate
The Flying Circus - Another very good team of players, have steamrollered the opponents in their ocean. Great respect for their op planner ;)
Legacy - What can you say, bunch of noobs, simmers and turtles who'll either stab you in the back at the earliest opportunity or when you're down
The Norse - not had many dealings with them personally but are very good at supporting their allies and aren't too shabby in attack either :p
-Misfits- - A completely unbiased view, top attackers and defenders :), very good at supporting each other, not 'just another branch' of the styx alliances, a completely free willed Alliance in the heart of 55, at war with the 3 legacies, Angel of death and I.R.S
-Legacy- - The leftovers of the players who turned their backs on Misfits, dont even have the time of day to evaluate them
Dissident Archangels - Have had a tough time against TFC as of late but have got a bit of bite recently
*Legacy* - See Legacy above
Angel of Death - A persistent alliance who we are at war with, with Nightfire particularly being a pain in the , good at stacking their cities :p
I.R.S - Not had much contact with them being closer to Legacy so dont have much to say on them
-Styx- - Part of the Styx group, good at supporting their allies from what i have seen. Respect for them
Archangel Dissidents - See Diss Arch above

DeletedUser

So just because we are allied with Styx it automatically means we are a branch of theirs.

The only reason I assumed this was the brief time that Sgt Slaughter spent in the misfits ranks, why would he do that unless he was organising things for you? Therefore I assume you're a branch.

Also
top attackers and defenders

This is just silly, I highly doubt a large majority of the current misfits members vastly contributed to the abp/dbp ranks so I can also pronounce this point void.

If you are as free willed as you say then hey, well done. I'm glad to see someone else taking the same attitude but pacts are restrictive so I can't imagine you can be that free-willed.

I agree with you on the most part of the top twelve though ;)

DeletedUser20948

haha, our pact isnt with Styx isnt that restrictive, we just aren't allowed to attack each other :p also when Sgt joined he wasnt part of the leadership team, no help needed we just stumble our way through :D

DeletedUser

-Misfits- - A completely unbiased view, top attackers and defenders

Top attackers :

16h6g6w.jpg

Top defenders :

11i02dd.jpg

1 question :

From the stats i can see that Legacy is doing much better than you guys the last 10 days. How are they noobs ? This is not from me, this is from these numbers over here :

-Misfits- alliance history the last 10 days :

5ds86p.jpg

Legacy alliance history the last 10 days :

28slgcg.png

As i said , nothing personal against you or your alliance even thou we are enemies, but im just correcting what you said based on facts

DeletedUser

Angel of Death - A persistent alliance who we are at war with, with Nightfire particularly being a pain in the , good at stacking their cities :p
Dont you like me gunnellator.
dont remember attacking you though
;)

DeletedUser20948

all about the player numbers, we have 16 players currently not in VM, compared to at least 32+ active players in Legacy yet we're still outscoring them on the ABP side :D that's why they are noobs. Plus you should have seen all of Guyon's offense burning on a bir wall, it was spectacular :p

DeletedUser

I would like to refrain from comments on alliances I do not know directly.
It usually take the form of arrogant comments overestimating your own alliance.
I do not know Archangels,no comment.
I do not know much I.R.S.As far as I know they are neutral in the major war.

Angels of Death-saved by the bell from switching the name to Legacy VI:D(since mazz prevented them from using the name Legacy V,lol)
Just a legacy branch,not able to go even in toilet without their consent:D
The formal Legacies(all of them)-a wasted chance:D/matter of slots,choose yourself the name:D

Now to the insult of klevis.You,my friend,say that Norse and Misfits are our branches(of STYX).
You are at war with misfits and have a NAP with Norse.
Please,explain us how is it possible that STYX(our wing -STYX- included) allow this bizarre situations:
On one hand one of their so called branches,Norse,have a NAP with you guys,on the other,another "branch" is at war with you:D
I have told you in private:do not push imagination too much:)
This fact give the answer to your insult(I am not even asking who you contacted to make the NAP with Norse,zatoichi or mjele:D).

If an alliance is a branch or not is decided by the fact if reaction is the same for a given fact.
For example:
Attack -STYX- and you are automatically at war with STYX.
If you attack Norse and Misfits,this does not mean that you will be at war with us.
Both Norse and Misfits are our allies,but each alliance has it's own independence and agenda.
We have one major common enemy,Legacies in every variation,this is all.
As for the "private" wars of each of this alliances,STYX is interested only if it affects for real this alliances.

A question for you Klevis:Is it true that the pact of Legacy with AoD(and the other "independent") alliances had/has a clause which force them to declare war to legacy enemies?:D
And as far as you know,does this clause exist in our pacts with Misfits and Norse?
I have amicably counseled you my friend to be careful in your evaluation.
Oh,I am not mentioning the fact that for the good guys of legacy,sharks are not important even as guylusch:D
Are you still under attack by this "good Legacy boy?:D"

DeletedUser

Angels of Death-saved by the bell from switching the name to Legacy VI:D(since mazz prevented them from using the name Legacy V,lol)
Just a legacy branch,not able to go even in toilet without their consent:D

gets your facts right before commenting.
legacy are just allies like misfits and norse are to you.
come and fight we will show you who you are.
FYI i just took a city from photinus a day ago.
the big turtle his other city has 7k biremes lol.

p.s. whats your game name tea city

DeletedUser19105

I would like to refrain from comments on alliances I do not know directly.

You say you don't want to comment on alliances that you don't know. What do you know about AoD? Clearly not all that much if you think we are wing of Legacy. It never ceases to amaze me how a person can talk about their pacts and allies as simply that. Everyone else is just a wing. AoD makes their own choices. We pick our own fights.

Who are you in game anyway?

DeletedUser

Now to the insult of klevis.You,my friend,say that Norse and Misfits are our branches(of STYX).

And where did i said that The Norse is branche of Styx? Where did i even talked about Styx exept in top 12 alliances discussion where i gave my opinion about Styx.

So in the next comment i expect from you 2 things :

1- To post here where i said that The Norse is branch of Styx
2- To post here where did i mentioned Styx as branch?

A question for you Klevis:Is it true that the pact of Legacy with AoD(and the other "independent") alliances had/has a clause which force them to declare war to legacy enemies?:D

Im diplomat of Salmon Sharks. We dont interfeer in other alliances issues even if they are pacted with us! We have no pact with AoD.

And as far as you know,does this clause exist in our pacts with Misfits and Norse?

Seems like no. I still dont understand the point of this question.

I have amicably counseled you my friend to be careful in your evaluation.

As i said, post me where i said that Norse is branch of Styx or where i said that Styx has its own branch???

Oh,I am not mentioning the fact that for the good guys of legacy,sharks are not important even as guylusch:D
Are you still under attack by this "good Legacy boy?:D"

NO, those good old times went away now :)

DeletedUser

Another joyful read of the Bellephlop forums ;)
My 2 cents on the top 12...

1-Styx/19058589/36/529405 A good organised alliance with humorous leaders and many good active members along with some less active members. Started in the core and done a good job to still be there and growing.

2-The Flying Circus/15106446/48/314718 Seems to be a good organised alliance with good leadership and fairly active members. Shame they didn't start in the core because I suspect they have had an easy run outside of it. Time will tell :)

3-Legacy/12841733/45/285372 The start of the Legacy's, some good active members and decent guys in leadership. Need more of a backbone for a war game and control of some members that like to try to make their own rules.

4-The Norse/12818876/48/267060 - Ive had little dealings with them but on the stats they have some very good active members, started in the NW core were I know a lot of weaker players joined and have had an easy run than others in the core.

5- -Misfits-/10980507/22/499114 - Great bunch of people who I have had great pleasure in dealing with over other servers along with Bellephlop. Glad to see some made it into leadership and I wish this alliance the best for the future as I know what they have had to go thru to still be here.

6- Legacy-/9942818/36/276189 - Same as above Legacy, but fill more of deserters and such that have burnt bridges else were. Still some good active players in there Id play on any server with, others I would not associate with :p

7- Dissident Archangels/7994450/47/170095- Another alliance I know little of, some decent names and semi decent stats to some. Outside of the core so will always be lacking BP and opportunities to grow.

8- *Legacy*/6547020/49/133613 - Same as above Legacy's but most filled with the scum of this server or lowbies who maybe shouldn't be in any alliances let alone a HW world.

9- Angel of Death/6165322/28/220190- Same as alot of the alliances, some decent members and semi decent stats, have done well to survive against some of the bigger alliances around in the core. Suspect may fall from grace depending how some of the others big guns target them... or they move further out of core oceans.

10- I.R.S/5392140/22/245097- Similar to AoD, done well to stay in 55, never really been big enough to be a threat but more an annoyance. Otherwise they have been safe in the south (56), Time will tell if they grow or get eaten...

11- -Styx-/3858098/36/107169 - Not much to say here, an overflow alliance for the top alliance of the Bellephlop server :)
Similar with some of the Legacy alliances weather some of the members should be in an alliance of even on a HW server :p

12- Archangel Dissidents/2319189/30/77306 - Similar to AoD and I.R.S, done well to still be operating in 55. Some decent players, activity like alot will determine how they go and if one of the bigger guns take a liking to them... the will be eaten at some point or moved further to the rim oceans.

Well that is my opinion on the top 12, no offence ment to anyone.

Watch out for LEGACY V, my pick on up and coming alliance of 2013. Working on PACTS for now before growth may start :D
Seems this server still has a long way to go with over 1000 players (unsure how many are active) but I know some are still joining.