Top 12 alliances disscussion

DeletedUser

BTW I see many comments about other players posts but I don't see people posting their top 12 opinions!

If we are nit picking over others opinions I will happily get started too, but would prefer to stay on TOPIC ;)

DeletedUser18223

10- I.R.S/5392140/22/245097- Similar to AoD, done well to stay in 55, never really been big enough to be a threat but more an annoyance. Otherwise they have been safe in the south (56), Time will tell if they grow or get eaten..

hmm i guess this statement would be better for the Dissident Archangels and Archangel Dissidents. lol i can award them a poor leadership award,plus they are the worst alliance ever,their time has ended on this game soon to be kicked ... :)

DeletedUser

Klevis,certainly you implied it is:)
You called misfits as our branch.A mistake and you know this:)(especially you:D),while Norse is the other "branch"
Another mentioned a STYX player in the rank of Misfits to justify Misfits are our branch.
Well,if this is a yard stick,then Flying Circus is too,since sacmaster was in STYX before,lol

As for the poor defense of AoD guys.Please say if it is true that your pact with legacy contain this clause or not:D
(if you guys will deny,then I would like to know why was freshprince attacked before Legacy thought itself smart enough to enter the war against us:D.Which was the justification of BG2 on that case:D
"oppss,sorry,we marked you guys red by mistake since we are forced to declare war to Leg enemies according to the pact",which was the first indication off what was to come btw:)):D)

It seems I know "some things";)

Ingame name?
Those who should,knows it:)
Rest is free to threaten,as long as they do not know my name:D(if you will know,then no more threats:D)

Someone boasted he took a city from P?
Location?
P has a weird idea of getting dbp:D.
As far as I know there were not 7k birs on the other city;)
And we have over 10 victories against AOD,nice ratio for you guys;)
Bengi just gained a reward for capturing the 100'th city from legacy combos in the first month of the war:D

DeletedUser

Sacmaster stayed though my friend :)

We are growing out on the rim and wherever we (or I personally) look is alliances tied up by silly pacts everywhere, and I don't think we've yet encountered an alliance that hasn't received legacy support. And as I said I know little about Styx/Norse etc so excuse the assumptions. :)

DeletedUser

Klevis,certainly you implied it is:)
You called misfits as our branch.A mistake and you know this:)(especially you:D),while Norse is the other "branch"

Lol

OK but where did i called Misfits as your branch or The Norse as branch of Styx? Just show it to me where did you read that i said that?

DeletedUser

read your reply to gunnellator:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So just because we are allied with Styx it automatically means we are a branch of theirs. you're wrong about that we are just two alliances fighting a common enemy.

So what makes your alliance different from any of Legacy alliances so called by you as MRA?!

Majority of the players we lost to legacy were poor anyway so there was no major loss there :p
When the fox didnt catch the grape it said that the grape was infected lol

I replied in bold

AND THIS IS WHAT I SAID :D Guys lets get back on topic

DeletedUser14283

Back on track because this forum is basically dead...

1) Styx

Some nice guys over that way, I like their diplomat. A very nice guy. But onto the stats, hitting Legacy hard. Been here since the start and are dominating the server at the moment. Good friends with The Norse, they seem to be a good working partnership. Will see how that develops in the future.

2) -Misfits-

Currently at war with TFC and hitting them very hard. Taken a lot of cities and territory off them after they merged with DA/AD. They have an academy now to fit in the leftover Dissidents which weren't good enough to fit in the main branch so they are kinda easy pickings if you're looking for a take.

3) The Flying Circus

Biased but they are beastly good :p

4) The Norse

Good bunch, good friends with Styx. As far as I know they are also hitting Legacy. Don't know too much about them so if anyone has some info please do share :D

5) Legacy

In a war with Styx and i'm pretty sure that they are hitting -Misfits- as well. They are holding up well, have another branch *Legacy*, not too keen on extra branches myself. But they seem to be doing good when they have 3 alliances hitting them. Shall see what happens to them.

6) -VII-

They are the break off group after the left and went to Legacy then things happened and now they have left. Now they are just hitting everyone I think. Got fed up and now do their own thing, I like it!

7) Angel of Death

I have no real clue about these guys other than that they are somewhere near Legacy.

8) *Legacy*

Same as 5.

9) Death Before Dishonor

An alliance that thinks... key word is thinks, that they are destroying TFC when in reality they were nearly rimmed by us and they are surviving by running and to the rim, colonising, getting an academy and who are we kidding here, it really does not look good for them at this point in time.

10) -Misfits- Academy

Same as two really but these are the ones who couldn't make the big boys league :p

11) DBD Knights

Just a really funny joke rofl!

12) -Styx-

I'm guessing a parody ally?

DeletedUser

-Misfits-

1nd. Defenders

1st. Attackers

Enough said, any time if you need help as an ally, they are there, they were the first to help me. They also helped keep I.R.S. off of me.

DeletedUser14283

-Misfits-

1nd. Defenders

1st. Attackers

Enough said, any time if you need help as an ally, they are there, they were the first to help me. They also helped keep I.R.S. off of me.

Yeah funny enough, just no lol

You guys are there from the efforts of the members who are now gone, you can't keep up with the expectation and now Styx are close on your tail... soon to snap you up. Enjoy that ;)

Either that or you can come and fight us...

DeletedUser

Oh you wish flo.

Go- Kings of Chaos!!! and -Misfits- who are quickly destroying Crimson Silence. :D

Cant wait to pop those silly balloons that the clowns hang on to.

DeletedUser

Poor gunny:p
Lost 22 and won 1:D
Then he decided he was busy at work,lol

DeletedUser34961

I have to say, if you are really trying to talk down about "gunny" your just making a fool out of yourself. He actually defended himself almost completely on his own against your entire alliance and your pact buddies. And TBH it was almost ridiculous how long it took to beat him down. He just started a new job and thats more important than getting pounded on day and night. Especially with activity the way it is anyway.

I don't get involved in this stuff very often..but come on thats pathetic even trying to boast about that.

DeletedUser20948

Hey Tea,

Don't exactly see how starting a new job that's keeping me out of the house 12-13 hours a day the week after the war started makes me suddenly decide that i was busy ;) i get my first paycheck friday would you like me to send it as evidence to you :p nice to see your growing again after going down to one city btw thought you were gonna sim forever ;) i can't play like that and it wouldn't be fair to my alliance team-mates either so i took the hard decision to leave. If you don't like it i dont care :D

DeletedUser

Gunny,better send me some beers;)
I basically quit grepo,and was not forced to quit;)
You work on weekends?
Since you were back on Monday;)
Did you quit Myonia as well?:D
Or Saunter did not give you permeation?:D
Maybe it is better to admit defeat?
You fought very well:)
Wrong alliance btw,as whatsomething said;)
Please give an estimate how many days your ex alliance will resist:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34961

haha...this is pathetic. I guess belle is so boring and dead now you have throw away your dignity to spice it up a bit?

DeletedUser

Who destroyed Gunny?- Misfits-

What past members Flo, Kay?, Mazz?, no, We are doing so well, because of our outstanding ops, and fast defending.

O66, you guys could only take one city,

How Pathetic...

:cool: