Top 12 alliances disscussion

DeletedUser

Oh Tea you make me laugh.

I missed seeing these fruitfil discussions :D

DeletedUser34961

misfits knows how to put together an op? and they have fast defense? Since when? All i remember is taking cities from misfits like it was nothing. IDU is the only good player in the entire alliance. You guys stood behind styx and you still lost so you started going after CS after not taking a city from us in over a month. It got so boring taking misfits cities it basically felt like taking inactives and most started playing in other worlds.

Styx is obviously a true alliance and i wish we could have had this war months ago, i dont think even you guys are truly in it at this point..but having two other alliances on your side helps keep morale high. If were going to talk shop lets at least be honest here..."Who destroyed Gunny?- Misfits-" thats a joke styx obviously killed him along with RL..but even if he had time he would eventually be beaten down. But misfits had NOTHING to do with ANYTHING...IDU i give you all the respect in the world for sticking around with those simmers....

and we only took one city in 66? 66 was where we would run ops when we needed easy cities to take...am i missing something here or are you living in bizarro world?

DeletedUser24173

duty_calls.png

DeletedUser14283

Who destroyed Gunny?- Misfits-

What past members Flo, Kay?, Mazz?, no, We are doing so well, because of our outstanding ops, and fast defending.

O66, you guys could only take one city,

How Pathetic...

:cool:

We wiped you guys out of 066 before you even knew it was happening (rofl)

DeletedUser

Its has been a hectic few months and a few more hectic months coming, so will be in and out a bit more still :(

It is really stunting my growth, I haven't been able to get bigger than 2 cities in months :D

DeletedUser

1.Pathetic

2.Here is whatsupolis when mad: :Angry:

3.And the only decent player with you guys is toon mad.

4.And we did destroy Gunny.

5. -Misfits- send supports to each other at the speed of light,

6. Everyone is leaving TFC, or Construction Crew, what is it now? Porta Potty Workers?

7. Hmmm what goes on 7.... oh ya, Pathetic again

DeletedUser43447

1.Pathetic

2.Here is whatsupolis when mad: :Angry:

3.And the only decent player with you guys is toon mad.

4.And we did destroy Gunny.

5. -Misfits- send supports to each other at the speed of light,

6. Everyone is leaving TFC, or Construction Crew, what is it now? Porta Potty Workers?

7. Hmmm what goes on 7.... oh ya, Pathetic again

you like to talk a lot of trash woody for someone so small and far away from us

DeletedUser

misfits knows how to put together an op? and they have fast defense? Since when? All i remember is taking cities from misfits like it was nothing. IDU is the only good player in the entire alliance. You guys stood behind styx and you still lost so you started going after CS after not taking a city from us in over a month. It got so boring taking misfits cities it basically felt like taking inactives and most started playing in other worlds.

Styx is obviously a true alliance and i wish we could have had this war months ago, i dont think even you guys are truly in it at this point..but having two other alliances on your side helps keep morale high. If were going to talk shop lets at least be honest here..."Who destroyed Gunny?- Misfits-" thats a joke styx obviously killed him along with RL..but even if he had time he would eventually be beaten down. But misfits had NOTHING to do with ANYTHING...IDU i give you all the respect in the world for sticking around with those simmers....

and we only took one city in 66? 66 was where we would run ops when we needed easy cities to take...am i missing something here or are you living in bizarro world?

We would have went to war earlier if your leaders werent so honorable and respected. Maybe you guys should have been jerks :)

I think Gun did outstanding given his location. Misfits were unable to rim him during months of opportunity.

DeletedUser43447

Gun is an excellent player and continued to hold off misfits until he was forced to leave. I srill play with him in Myonia and he is an incredible player there too

DeletedUser

I hope you all just love my new profile, I decided my past one was offensive, so enjoy the new one!:D

DeletedUser

Mate,it is regretable to see your memory has failed so much!
Merovig has a year that quit.
What are you saying?
Or you mean the ersatz?:d

DeletedUser40686

Mero's doing just fine,
Just remember you started this Corporal

TFC says ' We don;t need No PACTS OR NAPS we are just fine '
So when the smackdown comes down who do they reach up for ?
CS
W/E
If the Corporal saw the BIG picture then i think his mind would change,
but that's up to the Individual I guess?
Leaders are, what bring us here everyday no ?

What's going On in Bell

Well...

Now it's not BelleroLAME anymore is it ?
Change has happened as i said it would
Looks like it's gonna be good, all depends on what decisions are made and from who at this time

See ya on the BF!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Corporal Punishment and Major Bloodshed are my other game names :)