Top 12 Top 12 Alliances~ Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser31385
  • Start date

DeletedUser31822

.. just like blaze and ki and all the other big talkers.

hmmm, I have no clue how I come on the list of big talkers ?

But never mind, at the end of my journey in "Emporium" I can only congratulate "The Syndicate" guys for being best team here and very likely they will win "double" crown.. Really guys you are great team and managed to stay active (as you did in Sinope tbh) and only few players there can match your skills..

I said before and can sincerely said again, although we were enemies in 2 servers Chad you have my respect as leader and Mungus beat me in 3 servers, he is one of greatest Grepo players that i have meet in 4,5 years of my Grepo history..

All the best guys, hope you will have fun wining Emporium...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23413

Well said Ki. I think it's Blaze, Hara who were the noisiest guys from Toons. They all vanished in 1 ops :D

Ranga1

Strategos
Just thought I'd use Mungus logic and do a top 8 based on stats:

1 Syndicate: .75 BP/point ratio, major simmers, but probably the best simmers in the world: SWIM
2 Inactive Hunting Simmers: .43 BP/point ratio, at least they admit they are simmers, maybe put major in their name to be more accurate? SINK
3 Chosen Drifters: .44 BP/point ratio, simmers again. Must be a speed 1 thing...SINK
4 Noobs Incorporated: .12 BP/point ratio, I didn't even think a ratio that bad was possible? Again must be a speed 1 thing SINK
5 Sol Invictus: .54 BP/point ratio: 2nd best ratio of the lot for that they get a SWIM
6 Nemesis: .075 BP/point ratio wow I thought .12 was bad this is even worse! SINK
7 Barbarians II .47 BP/point ratio, not too bad, ill give them a SWIM cos they have II at the end of their name
8 New Toon North .32 BP/point ratio, solid for a number 8 alliance in speed 1 FLOAT

So in summing up, speed 1 is full of simmers, the best simmers of the lot will prevail :pro:

***This is not my opinion and the opinion of ranga1. In no way is my opinion based on fact. It is purely based on stats. As some feel stats actually tell a story I told one****

DeletedUser23413

Lol, when some alliance take 50 cities in 1 ops from enemies and still have 90% of their LS left, they don't get much BP.

In fact Emporion is won by TS 5 months ago, The rest (most of them are Ranga's friends) are just running as fast as possible to the rim now and rarely fight back.

However, I don't expect a boy like Ranga can understand that. It's too complex for his so called brain :D

Ranga1

Strategos
Good boy leo, defend your master like a true servant! I must say, you have developed some of your own insults this time, congrats :)

DeletedUser

hahahahah,nice one ranga.
Poor mingi threw a stone at a window and forgot his entire house is of glass:D

DeletedUser

Top 4 alliances:64 million points.
Total bp-32 million.
ratio 0,5 :D
Golgi,without NB was 0,55:D

Golgi with NB(BS+WiB+Muksets) was some 110 million and 67 million bp.
That is hmm, 0,6+?:D

This proves without a doubt leofungungus server is da best:D

DeletedUser22517

Just thought I'd use Mungus logic and do a top 8 based on stats:

1 Syndicate: .75 BP/point ratio, major simmers, but probably the best simmers in the world: SWIM
2 Inactive Hunting Simmers: .43 BP/point ratio, at least they admit they are simmers, maybe put major in their name to be more accurate? SINK
3 Chosen Drifters: .44 BP/point ratio, simmers again. Must be a speed 1 thing...SINK
4 Noobs Incorporated: .12 BP/point ratio, I didn't even think a ratio that bad was possible? Again must be a speed 1 thing SINK
5 Sol Invictus: .54 BP/point ratio: 2nd best ratio of the lot for that they get a SWIM
6 Nemesis: .075 BP/point ratio wow I thought .12 was bad this is even worse! SINK
7 Barbarians II .47 BP/point ratio, not too bad, ill give them a SWIM cos they have II at the end of their name
8 New Toon North .32 BP/point ratio, solid for a number 8 alliance in speed 1 FLOAT

So in summing up, speed 1 is full of simmers, the best simmers of the lot will prevail :pro:

***This is not my opinion and the opinion of ranga1. In no way is my opinion based on fact. It is purely based on stats. As some feel stats actually tell a story I told one****

Your master was here and the other friends of yours.They all runaway like chicken to play "better settings".
Truth is they failed big time here and there were superstars.
Oh wait you won that world, right?You just did not wanted to finish because you were the best team and there was no pint to play anymore.
Now you can both do what lap dogs do best, jump from forum to forum and bark :D

DeletedUser48572

Oh man, the best you could do was to be our PITA. Sinope was morale world and you spawned tons of tiny cities in our core. You ended up quitting with no trace :D

I joined Sinope with a month or two to go before WW's hit cuz i had some free time. Either way congrats on your wins.

This game has been dead for awhile. Bums like us kept it going this long lol. Happens to all MMO games. Companies gets greedy and ruined what worked in the first few generations.

DeletedUser

Top 4 alliances:64 million points.
Total bp-32 million.
ratio 0,5 :D
Golgi,without NB was 0,55:D

Golgi with NB(BS+WiB+Muksets) was some 110 million and 67 million bp.
That is hmm, 0,6+?:D

This proves without a doubt leofungungus server is da best:D

Golgi is a better server than Emporion, however comparing speed 1 stats to speed 3 stats is absurd. Have you ever played speed 1, gonna guess no so don't act like an expert. I've played all speeds from 1 to 4 (and gotten an atleast .8 ratio in each except speed 4 cause not playing the world too seriously) so I am qualified to say getting a high bp to point ratio on speed 3 is so much easier than getting a high bp ratio on speed 1. You cannot compare bp ratios of speed 1 and speed 3 if you want it to be accurate.

Also how much of that bp is from internals? We all know many players in NB use that double bp and then kill friendly internals troops or even their own. Not even you can say No Brakes + No Speed can say that they have less internals then The Syndicate.

P.S
Not a TS member, and I think they talk way too much (when I say that you know you talk a lot :D). I am just slightly aggrivated when faster speed players compare stats to slower worlds, that is absolutely crazy. My favorite speed is now speed 3/4, it is just so much more fun and easier, but no way I can compare the two's stats.

DeletedUser22517

Golgi is a better server than Emporion, however comparing speed 1 stats to speed 3 stats is absurd. Have you ever played speed 1, gonna guess no so don't act like an expert. I've played all speeds from 1 to 4 (and gotten an atleast .8 ratio in each except speed 4 cause not playing the world too seriously) so I am qualified to say getting a high bp to point ratio on speed 3 is so much easier than getting a high bp ratio on speed 1. You cannot compare bp ratios of speed 1 and speed 3 if you want it to be accurate.

Also how much of that bp is from internals? We all know many players in NB use that double bp and then kill friendly internals troops or even their own. Not even you can say No Brakes + No Speed can say that they have less internals then The Syndicate.

P.S
Not a TS member, and I think they talk way too much (when I say that you know you talk a lot :D). I am just slightly aggrivated when faster speed players compare stats to slower worlds, that is absolutely crazy. My favorite speed is now speed 3/4, it is just so much more fun and easier, but no way I can compare the two's stats.

What are you talking about.Erik and his lap dogs never attacked their own inactive players, they are honorable leaders and they give inactive BP to their small players to grow :D :D :D