Top 12 Top 12 Alliances~ Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser31385
  • Start date

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
can u get a picture of there offence tab please so we know who they are attacking, that way we can see there cs arrival times and all help :)

Lol I could. But I will not. I don't use spies, I just wanted to prove to Mungus no alliance is immune to spies. I asked for one thing of a friend and that will be the last thing.

DeletedUser22517

Lol I could. But I will not. I don't use spies, I just wanted to prove to Mungus no alliance is immune to spies. I asked for one thing of a friend and that will be the last thing.
One thing your friend can`t see is where everything is set.As i posted my spies are always in council ;)

DeletedUser

Woah woah woah. :D

I was just letting your glorious leader know that I can get a spy in TS. I asked for one screenshot, just to annoy you girls and looks like I have :p

Obviously no, cuz what i see from, only known loyal players are taken in TS, so this looks like a case of loyalty shifted.That isnt a spy that is called traitor.

Though i think whoever sent you that scrnshot, sent it because he/she knew there is nothing relevant, and you just trying to look smart at his/her expense.:)

DeletedUser25746

Nice, you got a screenshot of our forums with no actual info, can you tell us who our first target is according to the MM I just sent?

Where you actually trying to catch the "spy" using the oldest trick in the book.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Lol I like how everyone is assuming several things.

I'm not after any info. I will repeat once more, I just wanted to prove to Mungus no alliance is immune to spies. I am not after anything specific in the TS forum nor do I care.

I don't use spies, it's just low. I asked for one thing to prove a point and I will not ask for anything else. I promise you this TS.

Now can we go back to this thread being about the top 12 instead of one alliance? I will post one very soon.

DeletedUser49112

1. The Barbarians
Already having to resort to using TS's elite recruiter Oldmex and eating their own members (hint: chose someone who doesn't use externals next time you pull that trick Uncle B). Currently their main focus is building up cities in O55/45 for The Syndicate to take later. Leadership is best know for being extremely unstable - sink as they will disband sooner rather than later, contact me to place bets on how long it will take.

2. Omega
WE ARE OMEGA! We will attempt numerous times to poach your members despite being a less appealing alliance to which you have no loyalties to! Such is their motto. They own O44 due to their recruiting prowess. Their focus is to finally convince a TS player to join them. When that fails, sink.

3. The Syndicate
Not much to say, has anyone ever seen a better team than this line up? Nope. Will cruise along to victory - swim, in one of those nice tropical lagoons where life is easy.

4-7. Honour and Power
In Abdera we have "Quality over Quantity", here we have the opposite. Their biggest issue is finding what they will name their 3rd branch. Do they truly believe having 150 inactive members with 1k cities will work out? Perhaps they need to seek the professional aid of Oldmex as he is an experienced recruiter and can point them in the right direction. Either way - sink, contact me to place bets on this one as well.

5. Fallen Angels
Like the were cast out from the Heavens they will be cast out from this world. Armed with their darkest emotions soon they will realize that being angry wont clear a bir wall and they should probably arm themselves with LS or something. Not much to say really, they will sink, fast.

6. New Toon Alliance
The famous New Toon Alliance is here and they will stop at nothing to be pacted with everyone on the server. Started late to avoid the scary core they popped up north east of O54. Unfortunately for them all their members that started early are spread thin across 4 oceans and are going to have to work extra hard to avoid getting that lovely "victim" award. These guys will actually float around because I know their members have no problem with turtling up and simming for the duration of the server.

8-12. SINK

DeletedUser

My first attempt, trying not to offend anyone and stay objective.

1. The Syndicate
One of premades that came into this world... So far it looks heads and shoulders above the others. #1 fighters too, so they are doing something right. I wonder what will happen to O55 once Torc is dead and The Barbarians is left. They are primarily presented in O55, so will probably move to establish control of O55 and fight against impending advance of other alliances. Or will they move south to the relatively unknown territories of the O55 towards the rest of the rim, or will they Move up and fight Fallen Angels. The possiblities are numerous for them because O55 is the center of this world.

2. The Barbarians
Pretty good alliance I must admit. Lots of good players whom I know or played before. #2 in average points per player (APP) and 2nd in ABP. Looking pretty darn good. Not too spread in their ocean.

3. Omega
The most gossiped about alliance on this server... I have heard rumors of their endless supply of Light Ships. It will be interesting to see them fight. Their numbers have been thinnning, but they have got an endless supply of players too. They are smack O44 and O54, their only logical move is to conquer both the oceans.. they certainly have the numbers to do so, but will it stretch them too much too early?

4 Fallen Angels
They have solid numbers but will the lack of ABP catch upto them and stunt their growth? Their only viable path brings to the forefront of The Syndicate alliance, which will be interesting to watch.

5 Honor and Power
They will have to do a lot to make their own identity. Their #2 player is jrb1885. They look good on paper and have some really good players but their only mode for survival is to be recruiting ground or be eaten up.

6 New Toon Alliance
This alliance had everything needed to be one of the best in the world.. but it got stuck in a bad spot.. outnumbered and outgunned by big fishes, the leaders lead in hurrry and now it is holding onto the brink of survival. First real tragedy of the server

7 Reign Of Terror
Another one of the solid alliances, they dont have the reputation of TS yet.. Stuck in sticky location though.. I wonder whom will they fight. Whosoever faces them, stands for a TOUGH Battle... but will their low numbers be their ultimate downfall on being surrounded.

8 Power and Honor
Read #5

9 Transient Drifters
Another alliance I don't see surviving for too long. They are spread apart too much. They had potential but members joined at all random spots, leaving them incredibly vulnerable.

10 Elixir
Their fighter ranking #17 is not impressive, but they are pacted with other alliances, so the only way for them is to fight someone, which they aren't. I wonder what will happen when they run out of noobs to chew on, or the big fish decides to attack a strong alliance.

11 Rebels
Another one of the alliances, surrounded by too many big guns.. I don't see them surviving too long, but then on the other hand, all the big guns could get involved with each other, leaving them to grow in peace.

12 The Bloody Axe
If they play their cards right could emerge to be in the top 10 of ocean O45, But they are surrounded by strong alliances.. not a pretty place to be.

destroxxi

Phrourach
Large alliance cap means alot of names ./whistle fooling around and man do I see alot of peoples I know.....

1 The Syndicate - First on AP & BP quite a few people from sinope... even mungus.... seems like they will do well with their lineup alot of talent and players that have played together. Main contender so far Right in the middle of things. - Swim

2 The Barbarians - Second in AP & BP players fall all over seem to be mashed together will interesting to see how they fair in the long run whether they can work together or not time will tell if they can get there spread out numbers together or not doubtful though. - Sink

3 Omega - Third AP & fourth BP alot of familiar names for me least will be interesting to see how Dan' fairs out if hes leading or not idk but guess the break from sinope is over. Needs to get players up to speed to catch up to the first two alliances. - Float for now maybe swim if they get more serious.

4 Honor and Power - MRA? only closest to cap in terms of players 4th on ap 5th on dp. Spread out all over 45. not much to say don't think they will last once more players get conquest ready. - sink

5 New Toon Alliance - Some familiar faces in this group some enemies turned friend it seems. 6th in ap and 10th on dp needs to get there numbers up but being out on the rim kinda of expected. - Float for now

6 Fallen Angels - MRA competing with NTW for 54 will be surprised if they survive a month - Sink

7 Power and Honor - only alliance in top 12 to have a sister alliance already... yeah see #4

8 Reign Of Terror - MRA in 44 expect to be eaten by omega - Sink

9 Transient Drifters - MRA in 45 ... maybe theyll sink or swim seems 45 will be the wildcard ocean. - Sink

10 Elixir - MRA rim alliance if they plan right and stay under the radar should be able to grow and sim on the rim - Float mayb?

11 The Bloody Axe - hmmm This alliance might surprise some people if a couple are who I think they are... I see you anshu and maybe mel 0.o - Float

12 Rebels - MRA right in the middle of the core dont expect them to last long but hey I have been proven to be wrong. - Sink

Welp my predictions still very early. Got pretty tired of it past the top 6 honestly.

Last edited:

DeletedUser30967

Large alliance cap means alot of names ./whistle fooling around and man do I see alot of peoples I know.....

11 The Bloody Axe - hmmm This alliance might surprise some people if a couple are who I think they are... I see you anshu and maybe mel 0.o - Float

Hi Des!! Long time no see!

Whilst you are right about Anshu, that impostor over there is not me :supermad:

*goes to track down the perp*

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
I am here just as an outsider but do have an opinion lol.

5a9c159fe7e2e6d68cdec6f682f8c756.png

8599a3e1a0c26b251fadd0ecaca0d21e.png

1: The syndicate:
Love to shout that they are best pre-made all time.
In all honesty I do not see them in the top 10 of that list of all time best Grepo teams, this is a personal opinion based on experience.

This crew loves speed1 servers, i'm testing it out myself and worries the number of cliênt on the server, it is extremely poor, is Inno gameover or is it just that people don't care speed1 servers?

But to stick with top 12, there is much good to say about this team. Clearly the team with the greatest appetite for growth, average points almost doubles the runner up, clearly the most active group combined with willing to spend more cash than other teams.

Their leaders seem 24/24 online always a must for a winning team.
Sit in the middle of the core can now choose which direction they go.

I hope for MUNGUS and co that ones speed 2 and 3 worlds opens they not have to sim 19 months on this server to achieve victory. swim

2: The Barbarians :

Only gods knows why on every server a team shows up under this name, I haven't a clue why they do it because to me this is a disadvantage.
Why it is an disadvantage is because to often have seen the name lose, and to often if not always if they stay alive achieve a top 5 place. (perhaps they ever won a world?).
Time to come up with a fresh marketing name.
They have some good players, but that number is not enough to be that killer team, need more of those.
They have a extreme difficult task, middle in the core and next to MUNGUS TEAM.
I am not into politics right now, but will find out soon if they figth MUNGUS or kiss him as slaves. float

3 : New Toon Alliance + deffenders

I have seen the leaders in action, if they are focused they can be awesome, if they lose it they are awefull. All depends on time and motivation of the bosses (will they have the real life time untill the end?) to coordinate this team to victory.
They not willing to spend that much gold as the number 1 alliance, so to urly how much behind they really are?
A few good things I see, they have much better position on the global map than those who are ranked before them, and they got themselves a second team, don't go to 3 lol. float

4: OMEGA :

I am told some people are unhappy overhere, that's never a good sign.
As I said earlier, not normal, three players with more than two cities and a top 3-4 position, you need binoculars to spot ace groups in this world, not looking good for INNO.
If DanLwar complains as he did in sinope it's gonna sink

5: Honor and Power + Power and Honor :

They have the very best position on the map to my own liking and style of gameplay.
If the leaders are half decent they swim for long, if they are noobs they float for some weeks (only cause they have an awesome map*position).

6: Reign Of Terror

number 6, will have to battle for ocean 44 against a lot of others, think to see a lot mini wars, break ups, mergers and drama in this ocean.
Biggest player Penaldo, not a friend of me to say the least, awesome attacker, poor deffender, and hard to trust. float

7: Transient Drifters :
Ocean 45, guess they have to battle it out with those HONORPOWERS.
trouble is , to many members in ocean 55.
1 of the founders is canadian (info profile) guess we now already know when to strike, Canadian night time). will sink or swim depends the outcome in ocean 45 vs Honor-Power.

5eb1f20980d4850cce3e077f532838b2.png

8: Elixir :

Tigth located on the map but with 30% of the members spread out a bit further
I see them in 4 core oceans....mmmm, i say they seems to be up for cherry picking for a lot of groups, they need a strong pact to survive because deff will be hard.

85a25cf3dc94cbf874d5c250312b6cc1.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser51861

This looked rather interesting/fun, so i thought i would make my own unbiased list:

1. The Syndicate
:- No other way to look at it, these guys are the top alliance and the ones to beat. They are first in Ap and Bp, have incredibly skilled players and the highest point average by far. It's safe to assume they will retain their current position in the rankings for an incredibly long time. The Syndicate are the ones set up to win this world, more so than any other alliance. The only thing that lets them down is their position on the map, however i'm positive their experience trumps that and they will simply strengthen their position IF they have to. It is undeniable that this alliance is going to dominate and is the favorite to win this world, based upon first impressions. Swim

2. The Barbarians:- They have a few good players and a relatively good average score... however, they seem to be scattered around three different oceans, which could potentially be an issue. Second in both Ap and Bp they could have a chance at succeeding depending on which direction they choose to take. For the time being this alliance will Float

3. New Toon Alliance + Defenders:- These two alliances are reasonably ranked in Ap and Bp, Defenders having the 3rd spot in Dp as their names suggests. Their map position is particularly good as both alliances are comprised in ocean 54. There are some very experienced players within both alliances making their overall impression even better, however if they were to lose their confidence they may buckle under the pressure. Other than a game of nerves, the quantity of players below their average is quite high... this could lead to future incidents with simming and inactives. Overall, these alliances will more than likely become a threat in the future. Swim

4. Omega:- This alliance seems to be holding on with the help of a few good players and the majority of ocean 44 under their control. It will be interesting to see if they fall apart or not as they are literally hanging by a thread. Based upon what i have already heard, this alliance is leaning towards the bottom of the ocean. Sink

5. Honor and Power + Power and Honor:- There isn't much to say about this alliance other than they are clearly an MRA with an extensive amount of control over ocean 55. This is only backed up by a few decent players and a ton of inactives/simmers. These alliances have the advantage in numbers, on paper, but not when the time comes to actually fight. Sink

6-12:- The rest of these alliances have a number of things preventing their success including; map position, lack of active/experienced members, simmers etc... Judging by the standards set by The Syndicate all of these alliances are doomed to fail. Sink

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22517

I am here just as an outsider but do have an opinion lol.

5a9c159fe7e2e6d68cdec6f682f8c756.png

8599a3e1a0c26b251fadd0ecaca0d21e.png

1: The syndicate:
Love to shout that they are best pre-made all time.
In all honesty I do not see them in the top 10 of that list of all time best Grepo teams, this is a personal opinion based on experience.

This crew loves speed1 servers, i'm testing it out myself and worries the number of cliênt on the server, it is extremely poor, is Inno gameover or is it just that people don't care speed1 servers?

But to stick with top 12, there is much good to say about this team. Clearly the team with the greatest appetite for growth, average points almost doubles the runner up, clearly the most active group combined with willing to spend more cash than other teams.

Their leaders seem 24/24 online always a must for a winning team.
Sit in the middle of the core can now choose which direction they go.

I hope for MUNGUS and co that ones speed 2 and 3 worlds opens they not have to sim 19 months on this server to achieve victory. swim

2: The Barbarians :

Only gods knows why on every server a team shows up under this name, I haven't a clue why they do it because to me this is a disadvantage.
Why it is an disadvantage is because to often have seen the name lose, and to often if not always if they stay alive achieve a top 5 place. (perhaps they ever won a world?).
Time to come up with a fresh marketing name.
They have some good players, but that number is not enough to be that killer team, need more of those.
They have a extreme difficult task, middle in the core and next to MUNGUS TEAM.
I am not into politics right now, but will find out soon if they figth MUNGUS or kiss him as slaves. float

3 : New Toon Alliance + deffenders

I have seen the leaders in action, if they are focused they can be awesome, if they lose it they are awefull. All depends on time and motivation of the bosses (will they have the real life time untill the end?) to coordinate this team to victory.
They not willing to spend that much gold as the number 1 alliance, so to urly how much behind they really are?
A few good things I see, they have much better position on the global map than those who are ranked before them, and they got themselves a second team, don't go to 3 lol. float

4: OMEGA :

I am told some people are unhappy overhere, that's never a good sign.
As I said earlier, not normal, three players with more than two cities and a top 3-4 position, you need binoculars to spot ace groups in this world, not looking good for INNO.
If DanLwar complains as he did in sinope it's gonna sink

5: Honor and Power + Power and Honor :

They have the very best position on the map to my own liking and style of gameplay.
If the leaders are half decent they swim for long, if they are noobs they float for some weeks (only cause they have an awesome map*position).

6: Reign Of Terror

number 6, will have to battle for ocean 44 against a lot of others, think to see a lot mini wars, break ups, mergers and drama in this ocean.
Biggest player Penaldo, not a friend of me to say the least, awesome attacker, poor deffender, and hard to trust. float

7: Transient Drifters :
Ocean 45, guess they have to battle it out with those HONORPOWERS.
trouble is , to many members in ocean 55.
1 of the founders is canadian (info profile) guess we now already know when to strike, Canadian night time). will sink or swim depends the outcome in ocean 45 vs Honor-Power.

5eb1f20980d4850cce3e077f532838b2.png

8: Elixir :

Tigth located on the map but with 30% of the members spread out a bit further
I see them in 4 core oceans....mmmm, i say they seems to be up for cherry picking for a lot of groups, they need a strong pact to survive because deff will be hard.

85a25cf3dc94cbf874d5c250312b6cc1.png

Erik some nice words from you?I am surprised to be honest.About speed i told you once, we love it but we are not scared to show up in the future in some of faster speed worlds.The only reason we don`t want faster worlds is because there is not enough time to kill all alliances.In speed 1 there is plenty of time to do that.
As for slaves, you are expert on that, we are here just to kill.All the cuddling we leave to you and those like you.

DeletedUser52156

Well Erik did put time and effort to put together a thorough Top 12- Best one so far.
+1.