Top 12 Top 12 Alliances~ Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser31385
  • Start date

DeletedUser46251

That's crazy money, I was thinking more like 300usd was heavy gold use.

DeletedUser46251

Better things to spend the money on imo

No wonder Inno won't entertain a subscription paid non good world, when they have people spending that sort of money.

DeletedUser

Hehehe yes...
Its a big fight in NO grepo, its Gold users VS those who just buy admin...

But so many oil mens in norway play grepo, its insane!

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Just because you are a sprinter does not mean that no one remembers long distance runners.Sorry to disappoint you Erik but people do remember them.I can`t stop laughing if you rate lets say one Donovan Bailey over Emil Zatopek

Let me ask you another thing:Who is more famous:Mark Cavendish the best sprinter ever, or Lance Armstrong?

You may say that is cycling but we can talk any sport you want, F1, maybe.Every driver is dreaming about 1 race and that race is the slowest, Monaco GP.

To end this, you are already here and i know losing is not in your blood and i know it still hurts from Sinope, so do what you do best, cuddle with entire server, we gonna stay on our own or stop talking BS.

Mungus lol.

1st i was talking about olympics.
2nd cycling does not have sprinters on the road (riding a bike a whole day and able to drive 1 fraction of a sec faster than others does not make you a sprinter , dispite the journalist call those people sprinters lol, they are not, a guy who runs 10k and is fast in the last 200m makes him not a sprinter.
3th cycling in olympics come one, its same as curling but than summer sports.
4: 100m olympics or marathon, all marathon runners know its usain Bolt, but very litle 100m runners knows who the marathon won, same goes for people in the street.

F1: lol again you are complete wrong, the race every F1 dreams about, and are even afraid of is SPA FRANCOSHAMPS. Monaco lol, you confuse about where they wanna have an apartment and where they wish to drive.

DeletedUser23413

Erik was trying to make an excuse. Sinope pain still hurt him for sure. Let's see if he can gather 7 alliances under his reign again.

DeletedUser22517

Mungus lol.

2nd cycling does not have sprinters on the road (riding a bike a whole day and able to drive 1 fraction of a sec faster than others does not make you a sprinter , dispite the journalist call those people sprinters lol, they are not, a guy who runs 10k and is fast in the last 200m makes him not a sprinter.
3th cycling in olympics come one, its same as curling but than summer sports.
4: 100m olympics or marathon, all marathon runners know its usain Bolt, but very litle 100m runners knows who the marathon won, same goes for people in the street.

F1: lol again you are complete wrong, the race every F1 dreams about, and are even afraid of is SPA FRANCOSHAMPS. Monaco lol, you confuse about where they wanna have an apartment and where they wish to drive.

LOL, i love Spa for me is one of the best GP but lets be real nothing come close to Monaco when you ask the drivers.You can twist facts as long as you want but please get out of that bubble you are in.
Lets talk about your event then 200m.I am sure every person in the world knows who Pietro Mennea was, right :D :D :D
Sadly but 99.99 % have no clue who that is, and his world record was 24 years unbeaten.
About cycling you have no clue so not gonna even bother to talk to you.

DeletedUser

Erik said:
Why?:rolleyes:
Mungus said:
Lets talk about your event then 200m
Lets not..:D

I'm glad to see important opinions about the world of sport are being voiced here in the top 12 alliances thread. Sprinting, Cycling , Marathons, The GP, Lance Armstrong its all covered..

In the next episode of 'Mungus and Erik' both players discuss their favourite carpet samples, in the newspaper section of the forum. - there is bound to be arguments, disagreements and quite possibly tears. Tune in this time tomorrow.:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22517

why?:rolleyes:

Lets not..:d

i'm glad to see important opinions about the world of sport are being voiced here in the top 12 alliances thread. Sprinting, cycling , marathons, the gp, lance armstrong its all covered..

In the next episode of 'mungus and erik' both players discuss their favourite carpet samples, in the newspaper section of the forum. - there is bound to be arguments, disagreements and quite possibly tears. Tune in this time tomorrow.:p
:d :d

DeletedUser

Mungus and Erik sound like a married couple :D

Black PR is still PR, and they do a lot to promote each other.
They feel being so cool, so they can't decide who is cooler.
Might need a poll.

DeletedUser30967

Hi Hi! lol We shall see by the end if I can figure out your new name tell sandi and them to not tell me either.

They have been warned - certain death to anyone who discloses my new, secret identity (SW)

I'll give you one hint though - I'm in different alliance from all of them. Probably the last place you'd think to look. But if you look at the stats, and eliminate the old timers, you know for sure aren't me, should be pretty easy to figure out....obvious once you see my in game profile ;)

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
They have been warned - certain death to anyone who discloses my new, secret identity (SW)

I'll give you one hint though - I'm in different alliance from all of them. Probably the last place you'd think to look. But if you look at the stats, and eliminate the old timers, you know for sure aren't me, should be pretty easy to figure out....obvious once you see my in game profile ;)
940d8b615877534f0917e8c36ab61061.png

DeletedUser41937

Honor and Power will sink for sure

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

Well summat big is going down today.

Yesterday Rock was selling 2000 for 50 gold on the market.

Today theres a major rock shortage and we are getting 100 gold for 1000 rock.

Somewhere, someones walls are being trashed me thinks.

DeletedUser41937

Oh my, someone dissolved Honor and Power. They will now be hunted down :(