Top 12 Top 12 Alliances~ Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser31385
  • Start date

DeletedUser31385

Thought I might as well get this posted at least. Do NOT spam this thread. Your posts will be deleted. Begin discussing in a couple days when there actually is a top 12.

DeletedUser

Thought I'd get this started as the top 12 has settled a little bit. Please note I'm basing this purely on the stats so far. No reputations of players or anything go into this, just my personal opinion based on the stats available to everyone :)

1- Omega

First of three alliances to almost reach the capacity (120) with 118 players, decent average points although the top 2 players help this a great deal. However, third in overall fighters is slightly worrying considering they are near capacity. 6700 total BP indicates around 56BP per player. I know we're under protection, but this is poor. Float for now, but inevitably sink in a couple of months time tops.

2- The Barbarians

Second of three alliances to nearly reach capacity. Much the same as omega, decent average points but a singular player lifts these stats high. Slightly more promising with 7100 BP and four fewer players (2nd in ranks), but ultimately it's still only 62 BP per player. One, maybe two quests? Not entirely positive signs, but better than nothing. Float for now.

3- Honor And Power

Everything about these guys screams MRA. Below par avg. points, 118 players, 4100 total BP (4th). 34 per player, which is extremely poor. Sink, and sink fast.

4- The Syndicate

Lowest amount of players in the top 5, highest average points in the world with 1600 and topping the BP rank with 7900 (112 per player). Average points helped by their top player, but looking down their rankings most of them are above the average for any other top alliance. Show great activity, and embarrass the three alliances above them with their BP. Swim - most promising alliance in the top 12.

5- Fallen Angels

Decent average points, with no 'superstar' at the top of their rankings. Growing well, 5th in total BP (47 per player) isn't amazing but for their position, not too shabby. Will be interesting to see what they're like in their first war. Swim.

6- Rebels

Now we're leaving the classy area for alliances, and things become a lot more dire. Lowest avg. points in the top 12, 1300 BP (8th and 22bp per player), these lot will sink like a rock.

7- Brytos Vets

Okay average points, a few slackers or newcomers towards the bottom end of their rankings but I won't judge them for that. However, 20th in the BP table? Sink.

8- Reign of Terror

If we ignore the explicit profile and immaturity of them, we see an alliance with the lowest avg. points and a few inactives already in their ranks. 23rd in the BP table, I'm nothing special and I have just under a third of their total BP. They have 47 players. Sink.

9- cookies

Low avg. points, however, 7th in the BP rankings isn't too bad at all. Float for now, we'll see what they're like after BP has ended.

10- The Hammer

For their position, high avg. points, OK amount of BP. Sink unless they merge together.

11- Gold Traders Inc.

I don't understand, are they here to play at all or just sim and generally annoy everyone? High avg. points for their position, equivalent rank for BP, float I guess? I don't understand.

12- DARKNESS

An okay team, but nothing really stands out to me. Nothing makes me go "oh wow look at that" with these guys, or pretty much all teams outside the top 5 in reality. Sink

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24785

This is probably my fav. Forum Tag,nice to see some one start it off

2- The Barbarians

Second of three alliances to nearly reach capacity. Much the same as omega, decent average points but a singular player lifts these stats high. Slightly more promising with 7100 BP and four fewer players (2nd in ranks), but ultimately it's still only 62 BP per player. One, maybe two quests? Not entirely positive signs, but better than nothing. Float for now.

Love' the singular player lifts' bit mentioned for The Barbarians, yet not mentioned for TS, classic biased, but good on you for kicking off :)

DeletedUser24785

no leave it, its all good, just funny, i'm not good either, stupid colds :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It's a bugger isn't it?

I've edited it because you quite rightly pointed out that I ignored it for the Syndicate and that makes the top 12 unfair :D

DeletedUser23413

Nice work! I always enjoy the top 12 thread in every world!

DeletedUser42857

11- Gold Traders Inc.

I don't understand, are they here to play at all or just sim and generally annoy everyone? High avg. points for their position, equivalent rank for BP, float I guess? I don't understand.

Whats there to understand? They are here to trade gold.

Not here to fight, not here to conquer, build wonders, engage in endless diplomacy, purely here to trade resources to use in their main worlds. They build cities with big market and no academy, harbour, barracks and other useless buildings.

This happens in every new world, players come in, sell resources, make gold to spend in the world they are playing. When trade drops off and a new world opens they move on, passing on their cities to friends and valued customers. Personally ive made around 100k in gold this year funding my game in en84

So as far as top 12 goes, no, will not float because their average will never go over about 1500pt per city

DeletedUser

Okay, this is the first new world I've joined for years so I didn't know, thanks :D

DeletedUser

I will do an outsiders view, I am on EN88 just keeping an eye on stuff,

1.) Omega - At first glance, only recognize a couple of names, fairly good average points though, however, like it has been said, they are number 3 in ABP, and 1st in DBP, that is never a good sign, even this early. Possibility of slight MRA behavior here? -Float

2.) The Barbarians - Recognize a few more names here. Seem to be a pre-made and have good potential. Again fairly good average points and second in ABP and Overall is on the right track for them. Definitely keep your eyes on these guys. - Swim

3.) Honor and Power - Lowest average of the top 5, and no wonder player emerging, they do seem a tad Quantity over Quality. That being said 4th on ABP is a little off where they should be. Have to say these guys look like the early MRA and will likely fall over the coming weeks. - Sink

4.) The Syndicate - Where to start? I recognize the majority of these names, and mostly not for the right reasons. They already have spies in your alliance, and will troll the externals till you rip your hair out. That being said they are certainly not going anywhere soon. Elite Pre-made, with strong leadership, great players (obviously already flashing the credit card) and a very fierce play style. If you get revolted by these guys, you'd better hope you got some friends to help you out. Dominating the average points and ABP. - Swim

5.) Fallen Angels - Don't recognize any names, low average points, but are where they should be on ABP - Float

6.) New Toon Alliance- Good friends of mine, recognize plenty of names. Good experience, good players, good honest leadership, if I was in this world, I would join these guys for sure. Will they have enough power to compete with Syndicate late game? Only time will tell - Swim

7-12 - Too small and similar at this stage really to see what these guys will do in the future, for this reason I won't include them

DeletedUser23413

I will do an outsiders view, I am on EN88 just keeping an eye on stuff,

4.) The Syndicate - Where to start? I recognize the majority of these names, and mostly not for the right reasons. They already have spies in your alliance, and will troll the externals till you rip your hair out. That being said they are certainly not going anywhere soon. Elite Pre-made, with strong leadership, great players (obviously already flashing the credit card) and a very fierce play style. If you get revolted by these guys, you'd better hope you got some friends to help you out. Dominating the average points and ABP. - Swim

Rep+. Fair enough post. I would only correct the point in bold. Lol, when Jack said he had spies, his enemies got their hair pulled even he didn't have. That's a mental test, Frost! You knew it from Sinope!

DeletedUser22517

Stop talking bad about spies.they are all nice players who can`t play this game at level they should so decided to be a spy for us.We only have 12 ATM and they are all trusted members in their alliances.iIf you think is that easy to infiltrate spy why don`t you try to get someone inside TS.
Long live the spies!

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Stop talking bad about spies.they are all nice players who can`t play this game at level they should so decided to be a spy for us.We only have 12 ATM and they are all trusted members in their alliances.iIf you think is that easy to infiltrate spy why don`t you try to get someone inside TS.
Long live the spies!

OK :)

http://imgur.com/k38Uuw7

Does that look FAMILIAR to you Fungus or to anyone in TS? Hmmm... :D

You asked for it.

DeletedUser49112

Nice, you got a screenshot of our forums with no actual info, can you tell us who our first target is according to the MM I just sent?

DeletedUser29916

OK :)

http://imgur.com/k38Uuw7

Does that look FAMILIAR to you Fungus or to anyone in TS? Hmmm... :D

You asked for it.

Should we scream FIRE and HELL now. Nah, enjoy looking through our forums and spreading out the info / intel. I'm not bothered, we can easely spend the extra few hours of planning working around spies. Thanks for giving us a heads up tho ;)

DeletedUser23413

Here you go! Mark it, I bet they will blame us for using spies at the end of the world eventually since they need an excuse.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Woah woah woah. :D

LOL... I don't use spies, I dispise them in fact. I was just letting your glorious leader know that I can get a spy in TS. I asked for one screenshot, just to annoy you girls and looks like I have :p

Don't worry, I have no intention on getting any info. Just wanted to prove something to Mungus ;)

That'll be all.