Top 12 Top 12 Alliances~ Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser31385
  • Start date

DeletedUser48572

Thank you thank you thank you soo very much.
I promise Erik will be proud on you, he will be so glad that you bring him one more aaasssss kisser.

Hey Bro don't worry..relax man..not that serious....i'll make him notice you don't worry

DeletedUser48572

Thank you tmaxpower.
I am so proud that i will learn from the best assss kissers in grepo history.

Hey..what'd i say...pipe down...you want Erik to notice you don't you? You have to be quiet...he doesn't like his birds chirping

DeletedUser48452

pretty sure you would kiss my front down for a golden crown lol

Im am rdy to do everything for a golden crown.
What do you think why Im Blaze and tmxpower are my role models? i will kiss your every day. You will be proud with me, Im Blaze and tmxpower.
I know that they kissing your aasss for a long time, so professionally and i can not compete with them but i will be there, teaching from the best kissers an i will wait my opportunity. Opportunity will come eventually.

DeletedUser48572

This the TS cry Room ? I made that as a joke....

I Didn't think the complaining would start this early.

DeletedUser48572

As far as Erik...that's your alliance's situation....How many are spying on you already? How many are ready to join Erik at a drop of a hat...these are questions TS needs to evaluate...

DeletedUser39822

Tmax, if you would have just kept your trolling to a simple comment to plant a possible seed of doubt then you may have had some believers but trying to force feed your agenda is making you look foolish. It is always better to be laughed with than laughed at.

DeletedUser48572

I went with the flow...i'm a cool guy..what do these ppl want from me

got that song "under the sea" playing in my head....while responding to your team be real

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
As far as Erik...that's your alliance's situation....How many are spying on you already? How many are ready to join Erik at a drop of a hat...these are questions TS needs to evaluate...

lol mate, i relax overhere, if i wish to fight TS i would come with a pre made of 10 players instead of 2 don't you think.

we have a name for you Noob

Last edited:

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
SYNDICATE SPACE SHOOT
lloll lloll lloll lloll lloll lloll lloll lloll lloll lloll lloll lloll lloll lloll lloll lloll
lloll lloll lloll lloll lloll lloll lloll lloll lloll lloll lloll lloll lloll lloll lloll lloll
lloll lloll lloll lloll lloll lloll lloll lloll lloll lloll lloll lloll lloll lloll
lloll lloll lloll lloll lloll lloll lloll lloll lloll lloll lloll
(EoioW)

DeletedUser48572

lol mate, i relax overhere, if i wish to fight TS i would come with a pre made of 10 players instead of 2 don't you think.

we have a name for you Noob

Noob..hahah....Ran out of things to say Erik?

Hope you brought lotion cuz i'll give it to you too

DeletedUser39992

So....looking for a top 12. Anyone interested in doing one?

DeletedUser23413

Erik, even you are in relax mode, you are still savior to Blaze and co. Do not leave this world. They need you! They are too used to with being your sheeps :D