Top 12 Top 12 Alliances~ Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser31385
  • Start date

DeletedUser29916

1. The barbarians. SINK

Atm these guys are in rank 1 but that is all about to change I fear. We will find out soon if these guys will survive the first OP of this world. TS is laying it down for you all. Obviously Barbarians are jumping up in DBP ranks but the next few days will show how many of them will have what it takes to hang in their. It's gonna be a rough weeks for them, let's see their skills ie it's time for some decent teamwork and sniping right now.

They have jumped to #1 defenders and are based at #2 attackers. They surely have the bp to get those city slots and grow. We'll see how they handle the pressure, good luck.

2. The Syndicate. Swim
I am a part of this alliance so got not to much to comment, bp wise were doing good, location wise our core is forming up and players r taking the cities they have to take. Our first OP has started and we are going at it hard.

Like to note that we were overtaken point wise by Barbarians which clearly shows a big slowdown in gold spendage (atleast the instant building buys seem to have stopped completely)

3. New Toons Swim

We know eachother very well from Sinope. Had a good run their, been allies and ended as enemies with a shared border. They have brought a top roster and with Blaze as the head of their diplomacy it is clear they r doing what they know best. Fighting the smaller alliances and merging them in when they surrender. This made them a strong force in Sinope and we'll see how far they'll get here. Hence they are the first with a sister, or atleast the first decent alliance after Power and honour or vise versa folded pretty much instantly.

Players to watch: Plohish, Tastie, Frishkovina, Haraxvati, Edmund, Farnakis etc.

They are 3th in ABP and DBP with a pretty big gap so definatly something to work on, but with speed 1 they have some time. One more thing, they r located pretty well seem to have a nice shot as controling 54 and with their friend Erik in 53 they can easely protect 1 border with decent activity.

4. The Brotherhood Float

These guys seemed to have jumped up after a slower start. Definatly got some good players but I don't know their leadership. They r located in the south east of 44. My guess would be they will float for a while, some bigger players will profit from the DBP and grow fast and join one of the remaining alliances later with possibly having to reposition.

4th in ABP as they should be but only #15 in dbp. Meaning no one is hitting them and they have cuddled up already. This could stop their growth soon and make it much harder to conquer unless well run OPs and teamwork steps in. We will see.
Endnote: pretty decent average points.

5. Reign of Terror. SINK

These guys core is located in the same area as The brotherhood, my guess would be they are pacted. I know Riban Snikej from Sinope and I know he likes the diplomacy part of the game and is pretty good at it. Once the goings get rough things might change and he can get bored pretty easely. Other then their small core and low average they are pretty spread out in o44, I'd have to conclude they will sink sooner then later.

What kills them will probably be an internal affair caused by The Leprechaun or docsbaby. Lol.

#5 ABP is ok concidering their low average points. #4 DBP.. I'm almost impressed :)

8. Noobs incorporated FLOAT Have some decent players

10. New Toon Defenders - Merged in same as #3 but they will slowly be eaten by the main alliance.

Shortened top 12 since I believe it is too early to say much about the other alliances and I can only hope they will step up their game and start those mergers soon!

Good luck all.

DeletedUser23413

Famous strategy by Toons :p
They will have internal cities to take to the end so they won't vanish. But I don't think it's a SWIM, more like a FLOAT :cool:

DeletedUser38465

That is the right attitude.

agreed.
full_873103048.jpg

mats25

Phrourach
8. Noobs incorporated FLOAT Have some decent players

bit more then some...lol

but hey+ rep just for spent time...

DeletedUser29916

Seems The Brotherhood and Reign of terror are not pacted :)

Also looks like the barbs weren't prepared for what was to come and lost a bunch of their conquest ready cities. On the other hand they have come closer in overall BP this way and are now only 20k total bp behind #1 (TS). definatly some room for growth their if they manage to stay afloat the next few days.

DeletedUser24785

All i want for christmas is balrogs credit card details,lol, enjoy the rest of your game ;)

DeletedUser46251

You must be mistaken Tomothy, Balrog doesn't abuse gold. He 5 minute farms all day and maxes out his farming villages from day 1 of the server.

All whilst running an international company and keeping up with a busy social life, playing golf and messing about with his many yachts :D

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
You must be mistaken Tomothy, Balrog doesn't abuse gold. He 5 minute farms all day and maxes out his farming villages from day 1 of the server.

All whilst running an international company and keeping up with a busy social life, playing golf and messing about with his many yachts :D

lol, i heared that before ...deja vu.....

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Seems The Brotherhood and Reign of terror are not pacted :)

Also looks like the barbs weren't prepared for what was to come and lost a bunch of their conquest ready cities. On the other hand they have come closer in overall BP this way and are now only 20k total bp behind #1 (TS). definatly some room for growth their if they manage to stay afloat the next few days.

at least they have 100 times the honnor you guys pretend to have lol :

4dcd02bea94e726488d185bf17352bb5.png

this kind of play is always a big sink long term

DeletedUser23413

HONOR? You still have shame to talk about it? We all saw who sank big time in en81. Care about your own cities first. Your days will come. The rim can't protect you like in speed 2 worlds because you can't hope the WW to come soon and you can hide in VM.

Last edited:

DeletedUser23413

You are jealous because you can't be like him and can't do what he did? Blame yourself first!

DeletedUser23413

Wannabe :D You should also ask yourself why Bill Gate have more money than you.

DeletedUser46251

Because it's you Leo, i will do some deep soul searching into why Bill Gates has more money than me :D

Ranga1

Strategos
no matter the world Leolis still talking like you matter......its a game, its not real, even if you spend 20 hours a day locked into it that doesn't make it real, no matter how much you wish it to be. (I wonder what come back, if any, you will have for me this time.....)

DeletedUser23413

I don't want to start another marathon argument with you any more Ranga. Here is where we talk about the game. All of us play the game under its rule. People like to find excuse about other's real life when they start losing in game. You play the game, you accept it. It's like real life, you have to fight for it. Otherwise, find another game to play, find another world to live.