Top 12 Top 12 Alliances~ Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser31385
  • Start date

DeletedUser22517

worst world of all the times....even forums are death...not worth to mention the world...uhuhhh....

15 alliances could not do anything against TS 80 members and now this is the worst world ever?All of those who failed here are superstars in other worlds so if you look that way every world where TS will play is gonna be the worst(for those playing against).
As for forum we are all scared from thirsty ban hammer that is why no one comment here

DeletedUser23413

:D It's really the worst world when it comes to competitiveness. TS are simply too strong for the rest. How miserable you all are?

Ranga1

Strategos
Mats, as much as TS like to think its because of them that no one wants to play here (they really do think that as you can see), its a speed one world and its batsh.it boring to play. Even if its more strategic, more hard core grepo, whatever you want to say about speed one, fact is its slow and boring. Why race is a minibus when you can do it in a Ferrari?

DeletedUser39822

Personally I believe winning a race in a Minibus is more challenging than winning one in a Ferrari......and less expensive. I do agree that this world is incredibly boring and we have no one to blame but ourselves and our effectiveness.

mats25

Phrourach
no...no ...you all start to talk again about me/us /alliance...i did not mentioned anybody...TS doing good job...but this world still running as it started, from past fat...and it builded to past fat...so thats why this is boring...and boring it is just to me...Why? chause world after world we usual players need to to fill up someones egos...no mention the names...
i am ok if i cant explain my vision here ...but mabe someone got my point...once again...i am happy all runs somewhere good and some falls and some merges ...this is the grepolis...other things are pure personel old friend tactic...ptyi...

Ranga1

Strategos
Again TS players thinking its TS that is causing the world to be boring. ITS SPEED 1!!!!!!! No matter who plays it, conquest/revolt morale/no morale its damn boring.

DeletedUser39822

Is there a thread/forum/server that you don't comment on Ranga? Yes, you are anti everything we say or do.....we get that and we accept this but don't let it entirely blind you. Speed 1 is boring to some but there are thousands that play it and enjoy it.....your opinion is just exactly that....YOUR opinion. There are countless players in this particular server that claim we (TS) killed the server....not a TS opinion but the oppositions opinion.

Isn't there a rule that you have to play in a world to comment on it or did I just make that up? Where is the man-hammer, I need a ruling here.

Ranga1

Strategos
Most threads I don't comment on, in fact I'd hazard a guess to say I comment on less than 10% of the current active threads. I actually think TS are a very good unit, never said anything to the contrary did I? Countless players claim TS killed the server? Can you name any? I do play this world:

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en88/player/2365933

So I'm beginning to wonder, did you think about anything you just said or just blurted out the first thing that came to your mind?

DeletedUser24285

I agree with Ranga. TS are good setup, but there is a lack of real leadership in other alliances and a lot of good players have given up altogether or are just simming, waiting for direction. The server needs someone like Admiral Naji to stand up against TS and provide good players with motivation and direction.

DeletedUser29916

I agree with Ranga. TS are good setup, but there is a lack of real leadership in other alliances and a lot of good players have given up altogether or are just simming, waiting for direction. The server needs someone like Admiral Naji to stand up against TS and provide good players with motivation and direction.

Very true

DeletedUser23413

Admiral Naji in en27? Well, if Socrates didn't leave, no chance those guy could stop Permanent Ban. Actually Permanent Ban still dominate to the end there. They just lost the simming game, aka WW.

Font, the lack of leadership was because we killed all leadership: Hara, ImBlaze, timothydewey, ... All were rimmed even though they were the loudest ones at the beginning. :cool:

Last edited:

DeletedUser48572

Admiral Naji in en27? Well, if Socrates didn't leave, no chance those guy could stop Permanent Ban. Actually Permanent Ban still dominate to the end there. They just lost the simming game, aka WW.

Font, the lack of leadership was because we killed all leadership: Hara, ImBlaze, timothydewey, ... All were rimmed even though they were the loudest ones at the beginning. :cool:

Leo...you guys won ...cuz you had some insane gold buyers and a lot of ppl not interesting in speed 1...but outside of that...

you guys have a strong group that knows how to play which is rare.. a core group that is committed. Plus they are hard to hate.

DeletedUser41868

Leo...you guys won ...cuz you had some insane gold buyers and a lot of ppl not interesting in speed 1...but outside of that...

you guys have a strong group that knows how to play which is rare.. a core group that is committed. Plus they are hard to hate.

Keep lying and crying about the gold tmax. We have players that use it, but no more than any of the other alliance. Gold use during events (which you can track) proves that. We are just better at maximizing time and resources. The best ever, actually. Coalition style (which you guys love) creates sloppy players, especially in fast speed worlds. We eschew going for numbers of weak players and make each ts player as efficient as two or more players on other teams. As for lack of interest... people got scared because we kill most of the enemy leaders first. so they sim and wait for someone to save them.

Tell erik to bring his group of ghosters from golgi. we will give them a long term truce so they can establish themselves. LOL, he is probably too scared though... just like blaze and ki and all the other big talkers.

DeletedUser20415

Admiral Naji in en27 was still a noob back then :p .... still am ... everyone is .... lol

DeletedUser48572

Keep lying and crying about the gold tmax. We have players that use it, but no more than any of the other alliance. Gold use during events (which you can track) proves that. We are just better at maximizing time and resources. The best ever, actually. Coalition style (which you guys love) creates sloppy players, especially in fast speed worlds. We eschew going for numbers of weak players and make each ts player as efficient as two or more players on other teams. As for lack of interest... people got scared because we kill most of the enemy leaders first. so they sim and wait for someone to save them.

Tell erik to bring his group of ghosters from golgi. we will give them a long term truce so they can establish themselves. LOL, he is probably too scared though... just like blaze and ki and all the other big talkers.

Was trying to compliment you guys...you guys do use a bunch of gold..but you are also good players..that are hard to beat (in my eyes) ..cocky and fun ...except for Leolis...since he likes to block and report...outside of that...you guys are a good group is all...i know everyone uses gold nowadays...you guys are a rare group that uses gold and is talented at the same time (for the most part)....

i'm not part of Erik's crew..never was...just don't think some of the stuff he gets is fair...anyways.....i left this game...due to time constraints...and tbh it just wasn't fun anymore..but the banter with you guys was always fun...Gl everyone.

DeletedUser23413

Oh TMax, I think you had to apologize me in public one time. You hold the grudge because of that? :cool:
Did I ever report you? Lol, I don't think I need to. You just flooded my inbox so I couldn't read PM from my team so I blocked you. Nice to see you back though :D

DeletedUser48572

Oh TMax, I think you had to apologize me in public one time. You hold the grudge because of that? :cool:
Did I ever report you? Lol, I don't think I need to. You just flooded my inbox so I couldn't read PM from my team so I blocked you. Nice to see you back though :D

Yes Sir...i kept my word like i said i would.

You blocked me like the little girl you were. Had to relay relay messages to you thru your teammates.

You lucky i didn't hate you guys enough or it would been have on, unfortunately real life took over.

DeletedUser23413

Whatever your plan didn't work, mate. We showed you our distinct quality :cool:

DeletedUser48572

You had your best ppl on me...whatever it was it worked....

i still think i could have taken you guys on..if morale was active.

DeletedUser23413

Oh man, the best you could do was to be our PITA. Sinope was morale world and you spawned tons of tiny cities in our core. You ended up quitting with no trace :D