10 Kanga Nation
11 Dark Phalanx
12 Royal Empire
13 Blackwater
14 Spartan Company
what's say;

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11965

What is the point of this thread, if there is already one?

DeletedUser

Out of these 4 alliance which will be here to the End?

1 Mystery Inc.
2 The Fighters Alliance
3 ELITE
4 ALPHAZ

DeletedUser

1-They seem like the most powefull between this 4,so they might stick here for a while
2-they are 200 already,so it will take time until all of them will dissapear ,so they will stick here for a while too
3-i think they will dissapear first
4-they dont seem to have any dangerous rivals in their ocean so,until they will face a real war they might get strong

I dont think that any of them will be in the top 4 at the end but we will see.

DeletedUser

1) Just lost there Founder. That is a huge hit for any alliance this early in the game.

2) 199 players is just retared. I am sure their forums is in total chaos. And once Bp ends for all of them it will he Hell. The leaders will need to work 4-8 hours a day just to keep the Forum up date with all the Support requests, Claims, Requests for resources, also posting new goal for each team is a daunting task.

3)Time will tell.

4)I also think it will be tough for them... Since they have claim O55 and O45 as their home Oceans. They will always be fighting on all sides. They will get overwhelmed as time progresses.

DeletedUser32498

4)I also think it will be tough for them... Since they have claim O55 and O45 as their home Oceans. They will always be fighting on all sides. They will get overwhelmed as time progresses.

I'm gonna make sure they don't take over my ocean.

Status
Not open for further replies.