Top 12 alliances

DeletedUser

I was just glancing back over this and seen the first current top 12 alliance to pop up on the top 12 was BS on page 9, after that it was DF but not until page 32.

I believe that "Black Sea" was originally named "The Black Pearl". They changed the name on Feb 22nd.

"The Black Pearl" is actually ranked 2nd in the very first post in this thread.

DeletedUser

Here's our first mention of BLACK SEA in this thread, shortly after they switched from The Black Pearl.

Rank/Name/Points/Players/Avg. Points

1/BLACK SEA/20303/60/338
I'm not really sure what to think. The fact that there is a 60 member count and two "Extension" alliances scream MRA at me. Scream. Loudly. The 338 average points isn't horrid, however, and if they change their profile page to English and then trim all of the fat from their alliance, they might be able to pull something out. This would depend on their leadership, and I haven't heard of either of the players. I don't recognize any of the players, actually, but it's quite possible I've just missed something.
Rating:4/10 Definite Potential, just not right now.

3/LoDa 45/17857/49/364
A decent average for an alliance that has been taking a lot of flak on the forums. If they can use those points to turn out some troops, and get their two Extension alliances to merge, then it is quite possible they could become a rather decent alliance, holding a top 15 spot for some time to come. If the leadership is up to the task, they could run the world for some time.
Rating: 6/10 Potentially a great alliance, however the number of members could drag them down.

4/The Dogs Of War/14887/44/338
Too many times have I seen this name, almost as often as the Spartan Elite or whichever other name your stock MRA's run with these days. Last time I saw this name, it was run by a cruddy forumer yet otherwise decent player Woko101. However, unlike him, I don't see this alliance lasting much beyond BP, as they claim to be a "Democracy". Well, if everyone in their alliance gets a vote on every major decision, then feelings will be hurt as people are left out of votes to make timely decisions, or timely decisions will not happen and therefore they will crumble. Average Points are acceptable, their lack of a solid leadership is not.
Rating: 2/10.

6/BLACK SEA./12219/38/322
A Decent average point score for an extension alliance, although it isn't great overall.
Rating: -/10 See Rank 1.

8/LoDa-Daedalus Project/11047/33/335
Decent average for an extension, quite possibly because of the merge. Should be ordered to merge with LoDa 55 to save space and for easier organization.
Rating: -/10 See Rank 3.

10/GrepoHolics/9049/26/348
Decent average points, some notable players in this alliance. Good leader, and a solid base from earlier worlds. Some of the lower members could drag this alliance down, however, and the stats are not here yet to support them.
Rating: 7/10

DeletedUser

First see in top 12:
Defiled Forest page 32.
The Unit page 38.
D3TH page 42.
Alpha page 45.
Greek Empire & D3ATH page 48.
Grimm Sleepers page 49.

BLACK SEA becomes 1 alliance (rather than 3) page 46.

DeletedUser

I believe that "Black Sea" was originally named "The Black Pearl". They changed the name on Feb 22nd.

"The Black Pearl" is actually ranked 2nd in the very first post in this thread.

And GE Spartans use to be BoJ/BoH but you wouldn't say GE Spartans have been around a long time. I'm only counting current top 12 alliances of which The Black Pearl isn't one of.

DeletedUser

They didn't disband and reform under different leaders like BOJ/BOH. It's not at all the same. They just changed the name of the alliance on the second day of the world.

But you can "count" whatever you want.

DeletedUser

GE's player with the most BP is ranked 44th in the world in BP.

GE's total BP............................. 3,137,164
BS's top 4 players BP.................. 3,448,281

DeletedUser

Points don't matter BS is better hands down. If BS and GE went to war and BS didn't jar the world attacking them GE would fall in a matter of months. Im sry but it's truth

DeletedUser

I think your giving GE too much credit. I think they would dissolve in a matter of weeks. As much as it pains me to admit it BS is by far the best alliance in Omicron.

DeletedUser

All right. GE is #2. BS is #3. BS at one point had 2 expansion alliances. Now they have 0.
GE's branches and GE have enormous strength and wouldn't fall apart in any short amount of time before the war started. GE will win that war hands down. Just saying, if GE was positioned better to be fighting DF and other enemies, they would have more than as much battle points as BS.

DeletedUser

Mhawk. actually GE is in that position. GE is between LB , SG , DFW.

why dont you start attacking DFW and take all the BP you can get.

DeletedUser

The GE family has done a great job of recruiting NOOBS and SIMS to get big numbers but those numbers mean NOTHING.

Sure they have a few good players but when have they actually been tested? BOJ was a joke.

What are they going to do when the inevitable "inactive plague" hits which every alliance must go through.

My prediction is in 6 months they'll be lucky to have one academy and be in the top 5.

BS & TU have proven themselves formidable foes. Alpha & DF have proven they can endure and survive. GE hasn't proven anything yet IMO

DeletedUser

D3TH disbanded a little over 2 months ago, and if they hadn't, and didn't gain a single ABP since that point, would STILL be ranked higher in ABP than GE.

I agree completely with what MM just said, GE hasn't proven anything yet.

DeletedUser

I might even go out on a limb and say if Alpha/AA went to war with GE (not taking positions into account) instead of TU Alpha would be the #1 alliance in the world (in points) and GE would be nothing but a shell of an alliance. worse than Alpha is now. At least we have been attacked and given some back without having fallen apart. As well as several vary good players who would have never jumped ship to TU.

DeletedUser

I for one have no idea what you just atempted to say and I would also like to state that it is imposible to get more than 1 derep from someone in such a short time.

people, sign your reps + or - have the guts to let people know that you disagree. I always do. ask the people I - rep. they know.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And I state again. You can't get de-reped from the same guy 7 times. I did de-rep you; you know that because I signed my rep because I'm not a little girl.

Now for a new twist on the top 12. make a list of your top 12 alliances. how they should be ranked in attacking defending power. (this is NOT top 12 points but top 12 alliances attacking/defending).

1) BLACK SEA: best defenders second best attackers.
2) The Unit: I hate to say it, but TU is truly an offensive force best attackers.
3) Grimm Sleepers: Experienced players out of D3TH that are all around fighters.
4) Alpha: we are good on defense, TU just has superior attacking power (not to mention players that jumped ship).
5) Defiled Forest: Good defenders and clean up when TU infiltrates their oceans.
6) Greek Empire: They have large numbers and have fought a few alliances. Never been tested.
7) D3ATH: Never been tested, but have some fighters.
8/9/10/11/12) AA,TA,DFW,SG,UW: alliances that haven't been tested but have a reasonable amount of fighters or are academies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ohhh Look at that ... Black sea is at #2 again. GE is down to #3 :p

DeletedUser

Can we get an update on this thread, after all, there have been major changes as of recently. Where did D3ATH suddenly come from?