Top 12 alliances

DeletedUser

That makes more sense, I haven't seen them do much of note, then suddenly, like D3TH they jump up in the ranks, lol. Wonder if they will have the same fate?

DeletedUser

...I haven't seen them do much of note, then suddenly, like D3TH they jump up in the ranks...

C'mon now, D3TH fought their way to the top! When D3TH reached the #1 ranking position, they were also ranked #1 in ABP. In fact, had it not disbanded, and gained 0 ABP since that day, would STILL be ranked #5 in ABP, had just over 2.4 Mil at the time. A slightly different rise to the top...

DeletedUser

1 Evolution - Good alliance, with some good players. Though many of their players would be nothing without the support of their large alliance mates. A lot of their large players are lower on the ABP rankings than they should be.
2 Alpha - Great alliance, has taken a beating from TU (now Elmolution), but not giving up, and continue to grow despite it.
3 Defiled Forest - IMO, one of the best alliances in the top. Started off as a rim alliance, and have continued to expand and hold their own in O45 against BS (now Elmolution). Also have been the longest standing top rank alliance.
4 Greek Empire - Big Alliance, few good players.
5 D3ATH - Once the academy for D3TH, now a good alliance on their own. In a difficult position to fully get into the war with Elmo, due to mostly being O35, 34, 25. But there's some good fighters in there just waiting for their chance.
6 Grimm Sleepers - Majority of the members are remnants of D3TH. Small bunch of fighters who have been fighting BS (Elmo) for ages. Now with a merger of former members of BoH, have almost doubled their member count.
7 Defiled Forest West - Members further from the fight, split off and started a branch. Those members never saw much action, and still don't. No idea what they are doing...?
8 Alpha Academy - Same as Alpha
9 Murder Inc. - Decent alliance, climbing the ranks slowly. I beleive they are fighting the GE families. I haven't been keeping much of an eye on them, so won't say much else...
10 United Warriors - Who?
11 The Argonauts - Unit - They still exist?
12 SPARTAN GODS - NA
13 Greek Empire Warriors -
14 The Argonauts - Many of these members are the rejects that couldn't fit into Elmo when TU & BS merged. They'll either slowly die off, or fill ranks in Elmo as inactives quit or get consumed.
15 Greek Empire Academy - Also

DeletedUser

Red you ranking list is so 2011 and not at all reflecting the current standings, it is also a little one sided. Anybody who is your allies are a great alliance (Alpha academy great alliance???) and anybody who is our ally are just useless. I have to admit I'm surprised at you on this one.

Evolution: Number 1 in all rankings from alliance to alliance attack to players rankings and player attack rankings, in fact we hold 16 of the top 20 spots in the player ABP but it seems we are only a good alliance, not a great alliance like Alpha academy.

Greek Empire: MRA who's race has run its course and they have little or nothing left to give or take, its sad to see so many players games wasted.

D3ATH: I can't remember how long ago it was since I first said I'm waiting to see something from these guys, sadly I'm still waiting and waiting and waiting.

Defiled Forest: Still going after all these months and if I'm not mistaken since the TU/BS merger they are now the most original alliance left in the world.

Grimm Sleepers: Nothing much has changed here either still a small very active and elite alliance, and still hard to kill.

Alpha: Said it before and I'll say it again GIRLS!!!!

The Argonauts: Hats off to these guys as they are still growing even though they are on the rim with little to do, keeping your players interested in their location would be a job I would hate.

Defiled Forest West: Pretty much the same as TA, I know they have been picking off GE cities but still they have little to do but seem to keep their troops active.

United Warriors: Another rim alliance who are locked in a war with the force which they seem to be winning.

Little Brother: I think everybody but GE like these guys, they stood their ground like true warriors against a far bigger enemy and gain the respect of all in this world.

Greek Empire Warriors: Same as GE.

Alpha Academy: Same as Alpha GIRLS!!!

DeletedUser16190

Heres my top 12 ratings:

1. Evolution: Theyre getting fat..
normal_evolution-darwin.jpg

2. I cant write the rest because of :D:D:D

DeletedUser

Not just Alpha cities. Alpha + DF + GS + D3ATH all of those cities... ofcourse we will grow fat as too little losses and much to gain :p

DeletedUser

eh, from what I have seen Evo has an incredibly hard exterior with incredible players, but after receiving attacks from some of their core players I must assume that they have a well... weak center. i mean in the last evo campaign for on of my cities, the death ratio was around 2:5 in my favor. I know it would have been a much different story had it been Murty, val, rm, JtS, or any of the fighters, but many of Evo's players feast on the attacker's hard work.

DeletedUser

say what you want. at the end of the day we take cities from you guys and you guys cannot

DeletedUser

C'mon now, D3TH fought their way to the top! When D3TH reached the #1 ranking position, they were also ranked #1 in ABP. In fact, had it not disbanded, and gained 0 ABP since that day, would STILL be ranked #5 in ABP, had just over 2.4 Mil at the time. A slightly different rise to the top...

I will give you that D3TH fought thier way to the top, but my lack of respect comes at the fact that once they got thier, they simply did nothing till they fell apart, which was very shortly after hitting #1, did they even make it a month, I don't know, but I doubt it.

DeletedUser

It was about 2 months... maybe 3. And it wasn't that they did nothing. They just hit a wall. BS's wall! D3TH was an alliance consisting of about 12 active attackers. And during the Lynx war, and even the beginning of the BS war, had spread themselves too thin. After clearing the frontlines of all the crappy players in BS, we were left with cities belonging to better players, and with such long travel times to our targets, we couldn't hit in full strength, and too close to BS's core. BS kicked our asses back to the edge of O45. Hats off to them for doing a great job.

The real D3TH (those top active attackers) threw in the towel, because I told them to. I had just returned from a vacation, and didn't have the time to lead the alliance anymore. (I put a lot of time into leading). And since no one wanted to take over, or even assist, I told them to find new homes, and disbanded. Some went to BS, some to D3ATH, DF, but the more active members (minus avera) formed GS.

So, it wasn't that D3TH did nothing from the top, BS just prevented us from taking many cities. I've always respected their defense. But not hard to defend on the boarder of O45/55 from attacks coming from O35.... :\

DeletedUser

So, it wasn't that D3TH did nothing from the top, BS just prevented us from taking many cities. I've always respected their defense. But not hard to defend on the boarder of O45/55 from attacks coming from O35.... :\

That really makes no sense, if you were too far away to fight before, then why would GS and D3ATH, be right up against them now? I think's I hears excuses.

DeletedUser

When D3TH finished Lynx, our core was still O35, but we stretched thin all the way to O54 & 55. Which few cities there, and just as few in between. Lot's of time has passed since then, and O45 has plumped up. GS is still on that front, and a few D3ATH players, but D3ATH's majority is still O35 & 25...

And what would I be trying to make excuses for? D3TH's inability to take cities from BS? I'm not hiding that fact, and the stats prove it... so what am I excusing? BS defended better than D3TH could attack. Had the roles been reversed, and is was BS spread thin to the front, things may have been different, who knows. But BS won against D3TH, said and done.

DeletedUser

No bcae he speaks the truth.
The same thing happened in the TU-Alpha war.
Tu's main core was right in the middle and back easterns side of O65, and Alpha's main core was the border of O56 and O57.

Both needed to come in place in order for TU to kick Alpha but.

DeletedUser

Wow, I never thought I'd see the day when W*Arms would defend the opposit side, lol.

DeletedUser

Before W*Arms switched sides, he and I talked a fair amount, even attempted another world together.. sorta... lol

Anyway, I may be" retarded", but I am not unreasonable or just make up for the fun of it... sometimes ;) If you talk to the people that actually have spent time chatting with me, not just reading the ramblings on this forum, you'll hear different from what you may think. This forum is just a place to mess with peoples heads. cb used to do such a great job of it, someones gotta continue where he left off :D

DeletedUser

I can agree with that, the few times I have talked to red (off forum) he did come across as such a (*NOTE* Players are not allowed swear or use insulting or degrade comments about another player on these forums therefore this post could not be completed) :)

DeletedUser

I can agree with that, the few times I have talked to red (off forum) he did come across as such a (*NOTE* Players are not allowed swear or use insulting or degrade comments about another player on these forums therefore this post could not be completed) :)

Nice, lol.

DeletedUser

Haha lol
I dodn't defend anyside, but the right side.
I consider myself part of Evo, and so do my friends in Evo.
But even Murt gave in to the fact that the fronts were made because we declared war on the opposition, not because we laid right next to them. We had to move towards each other to fight, and so did BS and D3TH.

And murt always needs to give his 2 cents lol