Top 12 alliances

DeletedUser

I guess there have been a fair amount of changes lately, Wonder what next month will bring, red is gone now, so I have no one to argue with, lol.

DeletedUser

Last Update
1. Evolution: 1. Evolution – Still Number 1
2. Greek Empire: 2. Crimson Tide – New Name, climbed 1 rank
3. D3ATH: 3. Defiled Forest – always in the top 5
4. Defiled Forest 4. Grimm Sleepers – Still a great alliance
5. Grimm Sleepers: 5. Alpha – back into the top 5
6. Alpha: 6. Little Brother – Making serious ground
7. The Argonauts 7. Defiled Forest West – slowly keep rising
8. Defiled Forest West: 8. The Argonauts – slowly falling
9 . United Warriors 9. Cosa Nostra – new name same rank
10. Little Brother: 10. Greek Empire – massive fall from grace
11. Greek Empire Warriors: 11. Alpha Academy – about the same
12.Alpha Academy: 12. Murder Inc. - who are they?

DeletedUser17564

Murder Inc. was started by an old BoH leader and a couple of other old BoH members, its how they've got so much BP, a lot of its left overs from BoH, not that MI aren't capable of earning their own. (in case you don't remember BoH = brotherhood of honour)

DeletedUser17564

BoJ were but BoH just separated into The Throne, who later merged with GS, and Murder Inc.

DeletedUser

Yeah and look at the members in GS they are simmers an don't deserve to be in GS

DeletedUser17564

A few of them are but the original Throne members are (or were, don't know what they're like now) pretty good players.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Here's an update;

1. Evolution - Used to be known as The Unit, I think? 1st in ABP, 2nd in DBP but overall rank 1 in total BP, that's good and that's why they deserve to be number 1. I noticed most of the top 10 players are in Evolution. At this time, they seem the most powerful force in Omicron but will they be here permanently with there increasing amount of enemies?

2. Crimson Tide - Seem to be a decent alliance with an ok growth but looking at there colonisations, it isn't to impressing. They are either taking a lot of inactives or there own internally. Not taking to many enemy cities and they're ranked 2 in overall BP which is poor for rank 2 alliance, it should be better than that.

3. Defilled Forest - Great alliance name lol. They are number 3 and currently are rank 3 in all BP rankings which is good enough for them. At war with Evolution and seem to be losing a few cities every now and then, but gaining some as well. At least they are putting up a fight unlike some other alliances. If anything these guys deserve number 2 than CT.

4. Alpha - Been here a while and has been fighting Evo for some time now. They haven't actually grown at all but over the last few months they have very slowly been decreasing in points. Losing a lot of cities to Evo but seem to be putting up a decent fight, as they hold the #1 DBP rank shows they know how to defend themselves, overall #2 in ABP and total BP. Which is pretty good but how long will they last?

5. Little Brother - Used to be known as Greek Empire I think? Who are they fighting? There colonisations are poor, they're mostly taking inactives or ghosts. Not very impressive for a #5 alliance. There BP is quite poor as well... Maybe they need to fight a real war.

6. Grimm Sleepers - Slowly declining. They are at war with Evo as well and seem to be losing badly, there recent conquests show they have lost to much which will affect there growth massively. It won't be to long before they completely fall apart.

7. Defilled Forest west - They are DF's academy or sister alliance, whatever you want to call it lol. They're aiding there brother alliance against Evo, and there latest conquests show they have made some progress. There ABP is quite good for there ranking. Overall I think one day they might even outgrow there counter-part.

8. Cosa Nostra - Used to be known as United Warriors, changed there name to some Mafia gang or something lol. Seems quite cool though. They have gone up a couple of ranks and are currently at war with Alpha and TF. Will they be able to sustain there rank? There BP is not to bad, could be better but I'm sure they can improve.

9. The Argonauts - What's happening to them? They're going up and down lately. A few of them have joined The Ancients, are they merging? Would like to know soon, other than that, I have nothing else to say really but I know they have good relations with Evo, I think.

10. The Ancients - Don't know much about this alliance but I know a few from TA have joined them, maybe it is a merge. But will this alliance be a world power soon to threaten those at the top? We shall see.

11. Murder Inc - Erm not sure about these guys either. But there ABP isn't to bad and they don't seem to be at any real wars... Perhaps I should do more research.

12. Alpha Academy - Been around for a while, helping there father alliance. They are going up and down as well but lately there growth has been quite steadily rising. At war with Evo, seem to be gaining and losing cities. Can them and the coalition win?

This is my opinion, please don't be offended, if you are go cry somewhere else lol. :p

DeletedUser

5. Little Brother - Used to be known as Greek Empire I think? Who are they fighting? There colonisations are poor, they're mostly taking inactives or ghosts. Not very impressive for a #5 alliance. There BP is quite poor as well... Maybe they need to fight a real war
no they are not greek empire but they were fighting against them,these guys have potential to show that why they are no.5,only 10-15 of them bravely defended against greek empire and their sister alliances
but yes where goes greek empire
did they merged with anybody or got destroyed :D

9. The Argonauts - What's happening to them? They're going up and down lately. A few of them have joined The Ancients, are they merging? Would like to know soon, other than that, I have nothing else to say really but I know they have good relations with Evo, I think.
I thought they were the academy of evo till the ancient(poor name though) came up
but yes most of them merged with evo and I don't know what rest are doing there

12. Alpha Academy - Been around for a while, helping there father alliance. They are going up and down as well but lately there growth has been quite steadily rising. At war with Evo, seem to be gaining and losing cities. Can them and the coalition win?
I think leaving of players after 2.0 affected them a little,same case with DF too as few guys left

12. Murder Inc. - who are they?
you will come to know that in near future,hope that they don't come for you :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OK, watch the multiple posts. only post once please.

JNC, Evo is TU and BS (the old top two alliances) merged into one. Alpha has been fighting Evo forever and have already survived for much longer than expected. LB is a newly formed alliance hence the low BP. They where the players that ended GE.

DeletedUser22170

no they are not greek empire but they were fighting against them,these guys have potential to show that why they are no.5,only 10-15 of them bravely defended against greek empire and their sister alliances
but yes where goes greek empire
did they merged with anybody or got destroyed :D

Partially correct. BoJ was not destroyed. The original 12 members of Little Brother are all from BoJ, inactives forced us to merge with GE in order to survive. We saw how things were run and decided we'd be better served to go it alone. We were tagged as traitors (unjustly) and targeted for extinction by GE. Well GE is no more - a lot joined Evolution and now The Ancients so we were never given the chance to finish what they started. As for whether we deserve our ranking or not it's a moot point and we don't really give two s.

DeletedUser

Well GE is no more - a lot joined Evolution and now The Ancients so we were never given the chance to finish what they started. As for whether we deserve our ranking or not it's a moot point and we don't really give two s.

Let it go man... you already won against GE

DeletedUser

its okay hp.. u are new..get around and u will know a lot of things and problem is solved :)

DeletedUser

Partially correct. BoJ was not destroyed. The original 12 members of Little Brother are all from BoJ, inactives forced us to merge with GE in order to survive. We saw how things were run and decided we'd be better served to go it alone. We were tagged as traitors (unjustly) and targeted for extinction by GE. Well GE is no more - a lot joined Evolution and now The Ancients so we were never given the chance to finish what they started. As for whether we deserve our ranking or not it's a moot point and we don't really give two s.

Indeed. The Brotherhood of Honor and especially the Brotherhood of Justice had many large players simply up and leave the game creating a front-line with BLACK SEA (and Greek Empire) that consisted of mainly soon-to-be-ghost cities. At about that time, Greek Empire decided it would be a good idea to begin a war with the Brotherhood; basically forcing us to either merge or die. Iskalla took the western members of BOJ and formed The Throne which eventually merged with Grimm Sleepers. I was made leader and then founder of BOH right when this was all about to go down and asked a handful of BOH members to stick it out with me and refuse the merger. Because everyone's friends had merged, and not many were willing to risk not merging, I quickly ended up with only 3 original BOH members to re-start the alliance with. I re-named BOH to Murder Inc., and the rest is history.

DeletedUser

Indeed. The Brotherhood of Honor and especially the Brotherhood of Justice had many large players simply up and leave the game creating a front-line with BLACK SEA (and Greek Empire) that consisted of mainly soon-to-be-ghost cities. At about that time, Greek Empire decided it would be a good idea to begin a war with the Brotherhood; basically forcing us to either merge or die. Iskalla took the western members of BOJ and formed The Throne which eventually merged with Grimm Sleepers. I was made leader and then founder of BOH right when this was all about to go down and asked a handful of BOH members to stick it out with me and refuse the merger. Because everyone's friends had merged, and not many were willing to risk not merging, I quickly ended up with only 3 original BOH members to re-start the alliance with. I re-named BOH to Murder Inc., and the rest is history.

Ahh makes sense now..

DeletedUser

evogz.jpg

They say the cream always rises to the top, that is truly the case with Evolution. Ranked first in point, average points, city count, ABP, DBP and of course over all battle points. Love them or hate them, there is no denying that this alliance would be a power house in any world. Perhaps not the best alliance in all of grepo but they would make a worthy enemy to any alliance from any world.

ABP: 14494222 (Rank 1)
DBP: 11745204 (Rank 1)
OBP: 26239426 (Rank1)

21187622.jpg

The old guard of this world, an alliance as old as Omicron itself they have to an existent been lucky due to their far reaching position from their enemy forces but still must be respected for been as around as long as they have. Sadly I fear with their leader gone and their allies crumbling they must now be feeling the strain of the heavy weight of Evo curshing down on them.

ABP:
4256388 (Rank 3)
DBP: 3740089 (Rank 3)
OBP: 7996477 (Rank 3)

23505708.jpg

From GE to LB and back again, the small but very elite alliance which was carved from the mess that was GE is no more. It has been replaced by the very thing it was set up to fight against, an MRA with little or no standards. They went from a small force to be reckoned with to a top heavy, undiplomatic joke over night. Its quite sad to see it happen really, I had high hopes for them when I saw how they disposed of GE. I thought perhaps one day they would give us a great battle but now it seems like so many other they will play the wasteful and demoralising game of defending members who do not pull their weight.

ABP: 1652473 (Rank 8)
DBP: 2462063 (Rank 5)
OBP: 4114536 (Rank 5)

alphao.jpg

Our longest standing foe, I know they believe they have achieved a lot and feel they have gained respect for how long they stood against us. I also know they'd like me to say they are a good or even great alliance and to be honest I'd like to be able to give them something in return for the hours of fun they have gave us, but honestly I can't say they are a good alliance. If the war had gone a little more back and forward or if they just had of risked a little more and attacked active members, even if that caused them to only last half the time they would have earned everybody's respect. Though to bleed cities and just keep replacing them with inactives or founded cities is not the mark of a great alliance in my book. I will give it to them they are probably one of the most stubborn alliances I have ever come across but they will short live in my memory (and I'm sure that of many others) once this world ends.

ABP: 4930357 (Rank 2)
DBP: 9864508 (Rank 2)
OBP: 14794865 (Rank 2)

18982039u.jpg

I must say when I got to CN I was very surprised about how well they worked together. I was expecting a noobish alliance who were chasing their own tales but what I found was a small group of warriors who could stand their own ground. Their one down side is that they maybe be a little top heavy but this is countered by the fact that all their most active members are on the outside (closest to their enemies) while their smaller and weaker members for the most part, are protected by the outer more active shell.

ABP:
1985993 (Rank 6)
DBP: 1298869 (Rank 7)
OBP: 3284862 (Rank 7)

14843971.jpg

Probably one of the strongest and most elite rim alliances in the world, their avg. points show they are well organised and trim any unwanted fat. They are currently our close allies but I think in a few weeks or months, once our current wars have cooled off they will probably take a crack at Evo themselves. If and when they do I'm sure Evo will be only too glad to give them their shot. Though as I said I think that's a little while away yet, as of now I think they are holding their own against GE or LB or whatever you want to call them.

ABP: 820407 (Rank 10)
DBP: 380454 (Rank 17)
OBP: 1200861 (Rank 11)

31130512.jpg

Still my most favourite enemies, I still find them interesting and respectful to talk to. However I feel my old frenemies may be in a slow decline, their activity seems to have fallen and they seem to be losing a lot of ground to Evo in the west. I know their leaders realise themselves there is a problem but I am not sure if they can see the problem to fix it. I would advise them to take a step back and look, as sometimes your so deep in something you can see it any more. If all else fails and you can't work out what the problem is then send me a pm because I can see it from here and who knows, if I'm in a good mood I might even tell you what it is ;)

ABP: 2332268 (Rank 5)
DBP: 3393363 (Rank 4)
OBP: 5725931 (Rank 4)

28417945.jpg

I know nothing about this alliance but judging by their stats and position on the map I doubt they will have much if any impact on this world or the WW's.

ABP: 1426883 (Rank 9)
DBP: 834109 (Rank 10)
OBP: 2260992 (Rank 9)

lostb.jpg

From what I have gathered these guys left DF in a similar way to LB's break away from GS, however there doesn't seem to be the same revolt. I fear if something doesn't happen for them soon in regards of a war, they will most likely fall apart due to inactivity brought on by boredom.

ABP: 396018 (Rank 14)
DBP: 144664 (Rank 26)
OBP: 540754 (Rank 17)

s300.jpg

Again I know little about this alliance but looking at the map I would guess they are what is left over from the RDR family, if so then they haven't progressed at all and probably never will.

ABP:
449673 (Rank 12)
DBP: 727956 (Rank 11)
OBP: 1177629 (Rank 13)

80672056.jpg

Not much left of CT now, though hardly a surprise to anybody as I think everybody seen them falling months ago. They were second not so long ago but were held up the rankings by living off inactives, not many players will stay active in an alliance which plays like that.

ABP: 2734120 (Rank 4)
DBP: 1176391 (Rank 8)
OBP: 3910511 (Rank 6)

41204371.jpg

Well I guess there could not be a more fitting end to a top 12 which is what can only be described as a different league once you get passed the top 7. TF from what I have seen are somewhat of a joke, they can't fight, they can't defend and not surprisingly they look up to Alpha as a great alliance. Their "diplomat" and I use that term very loosely is nothing short of a mad woman who belongs in an asylum. She is probably the rudest most deluded person I have ever met on this game or in RL. With a diplomat like her it is no wonder the world and his brother are attacking them.

ABP: 481303 (Rank 11)
DBP: 1351351 (Rank 6)
OBP: 1832664 (Rank 10)

DeletedUser27883

Hahaha, all this is coming from a sucker from Evolution, humm... It is sad how you put CN on this high peddle stool when high members from Evo had to join Cn to get them organized because The Force was kicking their noob butt. Lol I wish I could speak the way I like, but I do not want to get banned again! Lol. As for me being a diplomat for TF, No I am not one I am just a ruthless fighter and can care less how big a player or an alliance is. I am a beast please stop hatting Murty, you make CN and Evo look bad... Wait, you already do Lol.