Top 12 alliances

DeletedUser17104

Thanks for the update notguilty. Seems to be a lot of new alliances.

No problem. It should be interesting to see if those new alliances can over take some of the old dinosaurs like Alpha and DF that seem ripe for the taking.

DeletedUser

8 Lost Boys - sat out ww but with only 13 player maybe a good decision -seem like a tough 13 reminds me of 10 man army

Going to be tough to do much with 1/4 of them hiding in VM once the attacks began

DeletedUser

atleast those other 3 / 4 have the guts to stop your pathetic attacks!!!

DeletedUser

atleast those other 3 / 4 have the guts to stop your pathetic attacks!!!

Not doing very well are they? When did they stop a single one of my conquest attempts? They didn't. I took all 4 cities I went for and I'll take all the rest I need to in order to secure my area.

Although, I wouldn't call my attacks "pathetic" I will grant you that they haven't been all that impressive. But then I've never had to send but a small minority of my offense to take their cities.

I don't waste my offensive assets needlessly. I simply use what it takes to acheive the objective. On the other hand, how many of your troops are feeding the fishes right now?

DeletedUser

really??? is that all you can come up with??? WOW!!!! Is this why you came out of VM?? you are not even worth my 2 cents!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19174

There you go again Bod, shooting your mouth without first studying the stats.

Check them out mate, they will tell you the full story, I could also enlighten you to make it easier but you don't listen to sound argument anyway so I won't bother.

Thanks to you guys for making me Defender of The Day aswell, you made tough work of taking those cities, but congrats to the almighty Evolution. Which one of your boys ended up with the Attacker of the Day award, maybe Val or notguilty ?? Normally one side will get defender (Me) and the other attacker, just wondered who it was ?? Is there any way to find out or confirm that you know of ??

DeletedUser17104

well i did not get attacker of the day, but i never do :( . . . I don't think that stuff is of much importance though. As far as my comment about lost boys goes I do understand u guys have taken cities from them, but there r only 13 of them, so in actuality i think u guys should have gotten more. JMO

Any how the top 12 has changed - i also included the number of members.

1 Evolution 53 same as before - u guys comment
2 Grimm Sleepers 42 good alliance
3 Murder Inc. 55 better than i thought
4 THE ANCIENTS 33 have not heard much from them latley
5 DF-Alpha 49 new alliance part of the DF alpha merge - not sure it matters as the best players have gone elsewhere
6 Pale Riders 11 Love the name, and the external announcement, on paper looks like a strong group, but a bit spread out, seems like they will have to depend on the people they left behind for support
7 DF-Alpha South 28 same as 5
8 Little Brother 34 same as 4
9 Lost Boys 13 trying to keep there heads above water, 13 vs who knows how many though seems like a tough battle but give them credit IMO
10 Cosa Nostra 40 hmm seemed to have stalled
11 Grimm 300 43 dont know anything about them
12 The Syndicate 44 same as above.

DeletedUser

well i did not get attacker of the day, but i never do :( . . . I don't think that stuff is of much importance though. As far as my comment about lost boys goes I do understand u guys have taken cities from them, but there r only 13 of them, so in actuality i think u guys should have gotten more. JMO

Any how the top 12 has changed - i also included the number of members.

1 Evolution 53 same as before - u guys comment
2 Grimm Sleepers 42 good alliance
3 Murder Inc. 55 better than i thought
4 THE ANCIENTS 33 have not heard much from them latley
5 DF-Alpha 49 new alliance part of the DF alpha merge - not sure it matters as the best players have gone elsewhere
6 Pale Riders 11 Love the name, and the external announcement, on paper looks like a strong group, but a bit spread out, seems like they will have to depend on the people they left behind for support
7 DF-Alpha South 28 same as 5
8 Little Brother 34 same as 4
9 Lost Boys 13 trying to keep there heads above water, 13 vs who knows how many though seems like a tough battle but give them credit IMO
10 Cosa Nostra 40 hmm seemed to have stalled
11 Grimm 300 43 dont know anything about them
12 The Syndicate 44 same as above.

Just a few notes to NG's list.

Murder Inc not sure they are good, but they have a spy, who helps them.
DF-Alpha is just DF who has changed their name.
Pale riders is just another Alpha rip off. Spiller is their founder, so don't expect them to be a threat, though they have AT as a member (only strong member in that group as it appears). And yes I know Spiller and JNC (aka humle) is supposed/(claims) to be strong players, but they haven't proved it (yet).
DF-Alpha south is just Alpha who has changed their name.
Grimm 300 is Grimms academy

DeletedUser17104

Just thought I would update again

1 Evolution - I am biased but I think for a bunch of "simmers" or "bob the builders" we r doing pretty good or maybe it is just all luck.
2 Grimm Sleepers - great alliance, glad they r here to lead the charge for the world -
3 Murder Inc. - seem to be sleeping
4 Pale Riders - well all the fan fair seems to have been much to do about nothing.
5 THE ANCIENTS - they have joined the world - hmm i wonder how they will fair now that they are red on Evo's map.
6 DF-Alpha - sleeping
7 Cosa Nostra - Only alliance in top 12 not fighting Evo - they r not fighting the world either - hmm my guess is they join the world soon.
8 DF-Alpha South - sleeping
9 Little Brother - sleeping
10 Grimm 300 - Was told they r GS academy - so out of respect to GS I will say they must be doing something - I just have not seen it.
11 The Syndicate - Sorry don't know anything about them
12 Omicron Alliance South - Seem to be getting more and more active in this world from the reports I have seen - Even making some WW progress - hmm I wonder if they could stop Evo from taking their WW?

DeletedUser

1 Evolution - Beyond a doubt the best alliance in Omicron and the only reason many of us continue to play here. Some very good players but what makes them so dominant is great organization, leadership, activity, and of course Murty's propaganda.
2 Grimm Sleepers - I'm biased but since when Blood and I formed GS everyone said we'd be rimmed in a month, I think we've done all right for a bunch of misfits. A little humor helps you keep your perspective and remember Grepolis is just a game so this video sums up my perspective nicely (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lv8pq77Qas) All I can say is some of us don't believe evolution is the answer.
3 Murder Inc. - Good leadership but a lot of inexperienced players and seem to be regrouping now that EVO won the race for the WW but I'm sure we'll be seeing more from them soon.
4 Pale Riders - Some very big and active players but very spread out so I'm not sure how effective they can be but I'm hoping.
5 THE ANCIENTS - surprised when I heard they'd turned on EVO since I always thought they were Murty's pets so we'll see what happens now.
6 DF-Alpha - No Comment.
7 Cosa Nostra - I know NOTHING about them.
8 DF-Alpha South - No Comment.
9 Little Brother - No Comment.
10 Grimm 300 - Yes GS took them under our wing. Lots of small and inexperienced players but they are learning and seem to be holding their own with the "Lost Girls" who joined EVO.
11 The Syndicate - Show some promise and may be quite effective against EVOs new members in the far west.
12 Omicron Alliance South - There is some good potential here but how well they'll do under pressure remains to be seen.

DeletedUser

That is rubbish, putting "no comment" next to your weak allies just so you don't have to give your honest opinion, man up and grow a pair. You talk about us been out numbered by inactives but its you who keeps them as allies. Even now you wont say what you really think of them just to keep the peace. If they are full of inactives why do you care if they know what you think of them?

DeletedUser

Its not a matter of "keeping the peace", I don't know yet what to think. As you know there has been a lot of restructuring amongst the DF/Alpha groups lately and your guess is as good as mine what will come of that. If they continue to do what they have in the past they'll remain ineffective. If the restructuring brings about some needed changes and stirs them up a bit there may be hope.

They have their own leaders and make their own decisions and GS doesn't dictate their actions. What they become is their choice.

Perhaps I should have said "Hoping like hell they'll get it together now that things have changed, but not holding my breath" but No Comment seemed simpler.

DeletedUser

Dress it up anyway you like but the bottom line here is you think they were useless before and you doubt they'll get any better with all these changes. Which is a far cry from "no comment" you just didn't want to post that you thought they sucked because they are your allies. I mean what have they done to change anything? Merged noob alliances together to make a super noob alliance and made a new alliance to bring in more noobs. Lets not forget all that was left of DF were players who you didn't think were good enough to join GS and TA are player who weren't good enough for Evo.

DeletedUser17104

1 Evolution - no comment
2 Grimm Sleepers - poor malas, without Sab and blood what is he to do - not sure the ones left can step up
3 Pale Riders - good alliance or at least i should say they r trying to make a game of it
4 Murder Inc. - not sure what they r doing
5 C.K.D - trying to make a little noise
6 DF-Alpha - pointless
7 DF-Alpha South - pointless
8 Grimm 300 - well if GS is on hard times - what can their academy be like
9 Little Brother - falling of the map
10 Omicron Alliance South - trying, i guess
11 The Syndicate - who?
12 The Force - been here forever and still have not done anything noteworthy

DeletedUser

There is not now nor has there ever been a top 12 in regards alliances in this world, there has only ever been 4 or 5 alliances in this world. Now at this stage there are only 2, GS are finally living up to their name and are becoming "sleepers" which just leaves pale faces an alliance that merged the so called best of Alpha and DF (while stabbing their long serving and long suffering noobs in the back) who have picked up maybe 2 or 3 half decent players and a bunch of noobs from alliance such as TA and LB.

They are now less of a threat than they were when they were in Alpha/DF because they are so spread out and are taking advice from big mouthed players who do nothing but talk such as HB and jnc. Then you have alliances like CKD or CN or whatever they are called these days who use the same weak and pointless tactic as many before them and attack our isolated players, pat themselves on the back because "they are winning against Evo" and then try to take cities from our core, only to find out that is a whole different ball game.

As I look into my crystal ball I see the future for CN, they run out of isolated cities get hit with a knock blow from our core players then DC and his band of merry maids will abandon their weak players again, and "merge" with pale faces. As for MI, DF, Alpha and whoever else is on that list forget about them there is more chance of me losing a city to HB than there is of them doing anything worth talking about.

DeletedUser

Well you need to write the 3rd part and the extended cut of the story too :p

Do not disappoint these readers Murty come on :p