Top 12 alliances

DeletedUser

noob

Let those who want to live, to fight and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal war, does not deserve to live!

;)

DeletedUser

Umm, what?

Anyway, I'll make a post in this thread with my thoughts on the top 15 when I get home later.

Rank/Name/Points/Players/Avg. Points

1/BLACK SEA/20303/60/338
I'm not really sure what to think. The fact that there is a 60 member count and two "Extension" alliances scream MRA at me. Scream. Loudly. The 338 average points isn't horrid, however, and if they change their profile page to English and then trim all of the fat from their alliance, they might be able to pull something out. This would depend on their leadership, and I haven't heard of either of the players. I don't recognize any of the players, actually, but it's quite possible I've just missed something.
Rating:4/10 Definite Potential, just not right now.

2/X Shadow Strikers X/17900/55/325
Seem to be of slightly lower caliber than the BLACK SEA, and the "x"s surrounding their name is, quite honestly, going to piss me off until they're destroyed. 325 Average is on the lower end, but they could trim the fat and pull through to be decent. I recognize KAS1, but if he's going to turtle Omicron, then I don't recognize anyone else in this alliance.
Rating: 3/10 Definite Potential, just not right now.

3/LoDa 45/17857/49/364
A decent average for an alliance that has been taking a lot of flak on the forums. If they can use those points to turn out some troops, and get their two Extension alliances to merge, then it is quite possible they could become a rather decent alliance, holding a top 15 spot for some time to come. If the leadership is up to the task, they could run the world for some time.
Rating: 6/10 Potentially a great alliance, however the number of members could drag them down.

4/The Dogs Of War/14887/44/338
Too many times have I seen this name, almost as often as the Spartan Elite or whichever other name your stock MRA's run with these days. Last time I saw this name, it was run by a cruddy forumer yet otherwise decent player Woko101. However, unlike him, I don't see this alliance lasting much beyond BP, as they claim to be a "Democracy". Well, if everyone in their alliance gets a vote on every major decision, then feelings will be hurt as people are left out of votes to make timely decisions, or timely decisions will not happen and therefore they will crumble. Average Points are acceptable, their lack of a solid leadership is not.
Rating: 2/10.

5/Omicron Squad/13521/46/294
Right. Their average points are rather embarrassing for a front page alliance. They also seem to be quite good at hugging for no reason, with a very open political agenda that has no bearing on actual gameplay.
Rating: 2/10

6/BLACK SEA./12219/38/322
A Decent average point score for an extension alliance, although it isn't great overall.
Rating: -/10 See Rank 1.

7/Dragon Knight/11157/36/310
With a horrid recruitment policy and worse average point's than both BLACK SEA's and LoDa's extensions, they will certainly drown in their own fat.
Rating: 1.5/10

8/LoDa-Daedalus Project/11047/33/335
Decent average for an extension, quite possibly because of the merge. Should be ordered to merge with LoDa 55 to save space and for easier organization.
Rating: -/10 See Rank 3.

9/The Knights of Crusade/9375/36/260
Just, oh god, no. Talk to any member for an invite? Somebody, please, gag me with a smurf.
Rating: 1/10, for mass spam of teh invite button.

10/GrepoHolics/9049/26/348
Decent average points, some notable players in this alliance. Good leader, and a solid base from earlier worlds. Some of the lower members could drag this alliance down, however, and the stats are not here yet to support them.
Rating: 7/10

11/BYZANTINE EMPIRE IV/8016/23/349
Could be decent. Although, the all capital name, and the "IV" seem to lead me to believe they won't be. Decent average, and no real fat dragging them down at the bottom end makes me want to believe they may actually follow a recruitment policy.
Rating: 6/10

12/The Expendables/7812/23/340
Could be a good alliance, it's too early to tell. A few lower end members could be dropped to increase their standing, but they're already looking good enough as far as average points go. I don't believe they're rank >5 material, but definitely top 12 depending on how the world plays out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello

we'll see later if we are or not MRA, but I assure you that we are not .
time will convince you

DeletedUser

Dont worry basilisk, they undersestimate me too :)

*unsheathes sword* (SW) *puts on helmet* (D)
lets see them try to kill us ;)

i have my barracks built, working on wall now, then i go 4 academy!

i will have more troops then LoDa hehe (D)(D)(D)(D)(D)(D)(D)
...................................................(SW)(SW)(SW)(SW)(SW)(SW)

You might be the first person to hardcore Roleplay with yourself using only emoticons.

*Raises glass of whiskey to you*

DeletedUser

Jarp was in LoDa and was a council member but like me he left.

DeletedUser

Jar is such a troll he joined my alliance and asked for leader's right. I told him were he can shove that rights.
we'll see later if we are or not MRA, but I assure you that we are not .
time will convince you
You are an MRA end of story, and you will most likely be farmed and will not survive when BP is gone.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Anyway chaps , I want to ask you a question. Which alliance would you go to war with?

DeletedUser

I mean your alliance for example:
X Shadow Strikers X VS Black Sea who would win???

DeletedUser

MRA or not LoDa, you wont survive post BP ;),

with that many members you cant have any organization. :eek:

still wears armor: (D)
.......................(SW)

DeletedUser

I mean your alliance for example:
X Shadow Strikers X VS Black Sea who would win???

I don't have an alliance yet.
Much to early to decide who I plan on sharing the next 6 months with.
Anyway, It's also too early to predict imaginary wars, no one has shown their potential on this world yet.

DeletedUser

hmm Yes we will , do you honestly think that if we went to war with them we would fight 1 vs 1? I'm not crazy , I would definitely get our allies to do the fighting. After our allies have been slaughtered we would pitch in right after Black Sea wipe our allies out and then we would kill of them off , obviously they would have used up most of their res and troops defending and attacking and we can easily kill them and wipe them out. :)

DeletedUser

Firelord- I'd love to go to war with Lynx, I've played briefly with MrGlenn before but never seen him in action. It's nothing personal, I'd just love to see the co-ordinated attacks and nukes.

DeletedUser

MRA or not LoDa, you wont survive post BP ;),

with that many members you cant have any organization. :eek:

still wears armor: (D)
.......................(SW)

You never payed any attention to Delta, did you?

DeletedUser

I would also love to see LoDa in action as I have never seen them fight.
What's your name ingame?

DeletedUser

1 LoDa - Where did they come from?
2 THE BLACK PEARL- Sneaky devils , betrayed the DL on xi ,to early to tell if it's an MRA
3 Omicron Squad- Haven't heard much of them
4 X Shadow Strikers X- Great founder , good organisation will stay in the top 12 for a long time
5 The Dogs Of War- Experienced founder , their rules suck , other then that they're ok
6 Dragon Knight- noobish MRA , Invited me as soon as I started on omicron
7 Pathos- Haven't heard much from them
8 GrepoHolics- Same as number 6
9 The Swedish Empire- I hope they know some english
10 Lynx- Hate their founder's sig , great alliance :)
11 Disciples of Hades- Same as number 7
12 Alliance of Kings- Will fall apart if they don't get more members.

Give me your opinions on these alliance

Funny that before you posted this, your alliance had sent us (GrepoHolics) a pact request, even though we are a 'noobish MRA'