Top 12 alliances

DeletedUser

It was a noobish MRA and anyway we took that "pact" request back. So the jokes on you! I was the on who started this topic about wars ): I don't need inviting , because I got VIP rights :)

DeletedUser

what about my alliance's potential? :(

we have THE BASLISK, (whom you all know) ;) Stewpot111, (a loyal and worthy friend i met on Iota) :D Apoll63371, (a good friend I met when i was starting on iota) :p and myself.

(this makes up most of The Argonauts Leadership) :eek:

DeletedUser

Your points does not prove you are not an MRA , it only shows you are not a noob. And anyway I said you "were" past tense man. Stop living in the past .

DeletedUser

I only called you an MRA , because as soon as I went in omicron I saw 28 members within a few minutes omicron started but now you looking like an proper premade alliance

DeletedUser

Thanks. Dobby already had quite a lot of people joining before the world started.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Regardless of my mediocre points, Grepoholics can't be called noobish. Just scrolling through the roster proves that we have some of the best grepo veterans. If you are saying that they would be in a noobish MRA than you clearly don't know those players at all

DeletedUser

It was a noobish MRA and anyway we took that "pact" request back. So the jokes on you! I was the on who started this topic about wars ): I don't need inviting , because I got VIP rights :)

3Uv3.png

we have some of the best grepo veterans

including Dobby :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

im part from the expendables, they are a good alliance, with roots in kappa, they are good fighters in kappa, and are currently holding their ground against larger alliances, in kappa. we have good recruiting policy and strong form of leadership, with 2 leaders 1 founder and a small council, we check most our members grepo-stats before joining. I think if at all possible we arent >5 material as previously stated but, maybe 6-7 material for now :)

DeletedUser

You are an MRA end of story, and you will most likely be farmed and will not survive when BP is gone.

I think you are afraid of the BLACK SEA FAMILY....we are not feature farms and the recruting mode is our secret weapon ...we all know each other and we are champions at this game from where we came...After 5 days when the protection is off...we will be the best attackers of this world...

BEWARE THE BLACK SEA WARRIOR POWER !!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: