Top 12 alliances

DeletedUser

Ahem, Arkham Asylum? Cannae ignore us with our avg points... And we take in new people who need advice! Noobs are people too, we all were...

Yes, but this is about the top 12, and you're not in the top 12.

Thrillology

Phrourach
Please do top 50! :D
I'd be in it.
After all... it is my alliance that would be involved, and I founded one of the top 50 alliances, after war after war after war, still struggling to live.
The United City-States is far from its brethren, the Delian League.
So we fight our skirmishes to the south... and east, west, north...
Hopefully Attican Warriors will help the United City-States to rid the foes.

DeletedUser18636

Please do top 50! :D
I'd be in it.
After all... it is my alliance that would be involved, and I founded one of the top 50 alliances, after war after war after war, still struggling to live.
The United City-States is far from its brethren, the Delian League.
So we fight our skirmishes to the south... and east, west, north...
Hopefully Attican Warriors will help the United City-States to rid the foes.

I really doubt that: both things.
1) of attican helping you :)
2) top-12 fairly represents 12 descent alliances. (with few MRA left). top-50 with 250 limit for players makes no sense, imo ;)
But you can always start your own thread with TOP 50 =)

DeletedUser

You too mister!

So, who are the current top 12, and what's been happening? Can anyone give me a top 12 with stats and a bit about who they are?

DeletedUser18636

You too mister!

So, who are the current top 12, and what's been happening? Can anyone give me a top 12 with stats and a bit about who they are?

Nah nothing much... I guess in a month or 2 => There will be no Drunken Pacifists left. Hehe ;)
We will see how it goes from there.

DeletedUser9068

Good point, well made. My alliance is ranked 26. But if you look, we have 9 members... I am sure we could MR, or indeed merge... But we don't. We are in the great position of being friendly with most other alliances, no leadership structure, but running things on how people act, rather than points. If it helps, we are #2 in avg points... We rarely invite, but that is only because we need references! We are all parents or grandparents here! (and offer a safe home for gingers). I realise it is not my place to comment here, but (!:)) if not us, who|?

DeletedUser

This thread is really sad. The last post in the top 12 thread was from September. Normally people fill these with stats, and then argue about which one is truly the best, and is heavily commented on in active worlds. I came here looking to find out the current politics of the world, and everything is from September 2011. Anyone want to provide an update?

DeletedUser

Well 13th Legion and Shadow Guards are locked in a fight to the death. 13th and Veni Vidi Vici have called a truce are now allied against SG. Not sure about the rest. However what you will find with Upsilon, is that nobody uses this forum with any regularity.

DeletedUser

That's sad that no one uses it :( It's an awesome tool, and the Grepolis forums are great. Thanks for informing me though.

DeletedUser

it seems shadow guards have pact with the lonely assassins and with argonauts. rumor is that argonauts are sg academy. they are definitely working together.

DeletedUser22940

Rumors are true Caderly. Argonauts are SG's academy and they are pacted with TLA. Not sure why an alliance the size of SG would need pacts though if they had skill to match the numbers......hmmmmm.......

DeletedUser

Tla are at war with gt. and yes sg at war with everyone. They have that friendly our way or the highway attitude, so I suppose it's karma when everyone doesn't like you. Well not everyone, but you get what I'm saying.

DeletedUser23815

Hello!

So much negativity and question about SG ... wow. If you really want to know what is going on, you could have contact me in game and I would explain everything ))

"Well 13th Legion and Shadow Guards are locked in a fight to the death." - NOT true! Why? Because they are not fighting, trying yes but simply not working. Maybe we'll let Argonauts deal with them, that should be more then enough!

TLA - very solid alliance .. and finally one that actually respect deal we made, not like that little one who wasted many months and stab us in back. But we don't have pact with TLA!

Only enemy alliance that have our respect is VVV .. they are actually fighting and not talking all the time. Others are pretty much useless!

DeletedUser

This thread is really sad. The last post in the top 12 thread was from September. Normally people fill these with stats, and then argue about which one is truly the best, and is heavily commented on in active worlds. I came here looking to find out the current politics of the world, and everything is from September 2011. Anyone want to provide an update?
Yes, I did the same thing, wanting to know more about this world, and all they do is argue who is/isnt pacted with sg... kinda sad:(

DeletedUser

Why do you want to know wabberjack? Aren't you in a different world?