Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

We spam a ton! But only were it is allowed. Not in Claims, Ops, or targets.

DeletedUser

few months ago i played in slow server Upsilon together with Evilscotsman22 and hes boring sim city team Drunken Pacifists.. before I decided to leave i ask leader for useful target - best he can offer was himself to get some easy bp... there was no team OPs, no targets, no plans.. just preposterous spam.

Lol man the reason i done that was because you wanted to throw your troops at an enemy player the day before a scheduled op....wheres the sense in attacking 24 hours before a surprise attack?

As for team ops and all that...i just about always have an op going.

Oh and as for DR being sim city.....how do you work it out that the players with the most Abp and most conquers on a world are simmers?

DeletedUser17088

go talk about upsilon on the upsilon forums where people care

DeletedUser

Someone's not feeling happy today :p wats up Fotns? Why so bitter? or is it just my interpretation?

DeletedUser

no it's just you being a spoob :p

lolz.. we are spoobs.. all noobs having fun together and getting drunk. but still in drunk state we already broke back of one alliance. MS is nearly dead now. time for the second.

PS i am not able to login today. is it same for all?

DeletedUser

but still in drunk state we already broke back of one alliance. MS is nearly dead now. time for the second.

You must be really drunk to write this :eek: MS broke by itself due to internal dissensions more than one week ago! Nobody brocked down MS except themselves due to mentally spartation:D

DeletedUser

1 NOTHING: I know a lot of these players from world Sigma, they be aight.
2 Death Before Dishonor: Underestimated. Under-appreciated.
3 The Voices 254285: Good numbers, unproven as MS was a joke.
4 Game Of Thrones: Solid numbers, Don't look like they're going anywhere.
5 Made by IKEA: Same mentality as us, same ocean as us. Hmmmmm? (SW)
6 Shadow Warriors: Has potential, needs to work out some kinks.
7 The Kraken: MRA.
8 ENYO: WHO'S LOKI???
9 2Good4U: Some of Chi's best.
10 League of Legends MRA

3 The Voices 254285: Good numbers, unproven as MS was a joke? well i would just like to say that MS is now 2GOOD4U which you said are 'Some of Chi's best. ' (leaving the stragglers behind). that seems like a contradiction there... but i guess everyone has their own opinion and the only way to change it is to prove it wrong :)
(on about the voices btw, im a voice haha)

:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think we were probably some of Chi's best to begin with and then had the advantage of taking in some of MS's best as well !!

lol