Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter ArmouredHoplite
  • Start date

DeletedUser18705

I know it's early but I have nothing else to do.

Vampire Knights.- They have a decent average but they'll fail eventually because it's only a 30 member cap world and they're spread out across 45 and 55 and are only ranked 6th in both.

Gods of War- Has a pretty strong base in ocean 44 don't know much about them.

Infection- They'll probably rule ocean 54 with an iron fist because they already have a 5000 point lead on every other alliance in that ocean.

The Idomitable Gauls- They look pretty strong and they are but they have 14 members in 55 and 7 members 45 which makes them a little spread out. I'm not sure if the ones in 45 will leave to join a stronger alliance in 45 or not.

FoxHound- An alliance strongly based in ocean 55 currently in the #1 spot fighting to maintain it as my alliance Inglorious Bastards and Rim Express try to take it. Okay average.

Magyar Vandor- They have a strong plant in ocean 44 where the are ranked #1 leading having a 2,000 point advantage over the #2 Gods of War.

Inglorious Bastards- My opinion would be biased so I'll just say the facts. All our members are in 55 and we're the second biggest alliance there we have a bit of a rivalry going with FoxHound and Rim Express for the #1 spot.

The Exile- Meh. Don't know much about them but I can tell you unless Infection disbands they're going to get owned.

Umbrella Cooperation- Solid alliance that's taken a firm stand in 45.

The Unknown Quantity- Don't know much about them but they're in the same ocean as UC so they'll probably have their defenses tested quite a bit once BP wheres off. It will be interesting to see how they hold up.

Veritas Prime- IDK

DeletedUser345

The Idomitable Gauls- They look pretty strong and they are but they have 14 members in 55 and 7 members 45 which makes them a little spread out. I'm not sure if the ones in 45 will leave to join a stronger alliance in 45 or not

Thats not really spread out as in the core everything is so close together its under an hour by bireme. As for 45 players leaving that was our original core and where our leaders are based...

DeletedUser18705

Then I'm really confused. Why are you recruiting in 55 hen you're in 45?

DeletedUser

maybe a mistake??
Achilles or chimosion or whatever youre ingame is this time if youre in 45 Im going to... to... do something which I will think of later

DeletedUser

Seriously guys...are you that stupid?

Our core in 45 is within 1 hour distance to our core in 55 and our one member in 54.

My alliance ratings will be posted tomorrow, I don't have the energy to write that much.

~Warlord

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19569

dudes ya wanna join my alliance...;)
in ocean 45 as well...*INVCICTUS*

DeletedUser345

Then I'm really confused. Why are you recruiting in 55 hen you're in 45?

Were doing both we are spread along north eastern 45 and north western 55you dont have to stay within a boundary of an ocean you realise.

And WA warrior yes i am in 45 and bigger than you :p

DeletedUser

Seriously guys...are you that stupid?

Our core in 45 is within 1 hour distance to our core in 55 and our one member in 54.

My alliance ratings will be posted tomorrow, I don't have the energy to right that much.

~Warlord

I'm not stupid (sniffles) I need my moddy :(

dudes ya wanna join my alliance...;)
in ocean 45 as well...*INVCICTUS*

Ok do you really think someones going to stop leading a top ten alliance and join someone who is recruiting themself on his recruitment thread???

DeletedUser

Vampire Knights. Regular old MRA here, nothing special at all, i don't expect to see them here past the first two weeks

The Indomitable Gauls They are a premade, which really doesn't say much for them. I don't see them lasting very long, they'll fall apart during their first real taste of battle, and that doesn't mean noob smashing. They are " pub stars " if you will

Gods Of War Another MRA, won't last long at all, even less than Vampire Knights. as they don't have the protection of top spot

Infection Look to be a good alliance, they should be able to control there ocean easily enough. What happens after? who knows?

FoxHound Not sure what to make of these guys, they seem organized and all appear to be under aliases, so we'll see what happens. I have a good feeling about these guys however

Magyar Vandor Can't comment at all, no idea with these guys

Inglorious Bastards They won't last long at all, nothing to see here

The Exile More MRAs!

Rim Express Claim to be an elite group from another world ( not sure which one ) so i hope they live up to there claims, there isn't much on this world so far

Umbrella Corporation They are in my ocean! which means they are dead! i eat everything!

The Unknown Quantity Looks to be made up from MR MEN players from Rho, a rather infamous alliance. They are better than your average fools however, so i can't wait to see how they stack up

Veritas Prime Interesting alliance here, i've seen a few of there players in action, and they weren't bad

DeletedUser

Hey,hey!! What about Psi Co? We are the The Bish from Phi ! lol

DeletedUser345

Hey,hey!! What about Psi Co? We are the The Bish from Phi! lol

Read the title, then look at the rankings, then your post, back to the title etc. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Opppss you`re right. I also expect that The Idomitable Gauls will be a very good alliance.

DeletedUser

The Indomitable Gauls will be if they make my name m something other than the old mad singer called Cacofonix

DeletedUser

The Idomitable Gauls-Are now 1st they have good avearge ppoints and I expect much from them!

oh wow, that means that their members are mostly form the USA and haven't slept yet.

It is waaaay too early to use the ranks.

DeletedUser345

oh wow, that means that their members are mostly form the USA and haven't slept yet.

Actually no most were sleeping when it was USAs good timezone and have come active again this morning...

And banana you spam so much so your Cacofonix accept it :p