Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter ArmouredHoplite
  • Start date

DeletedUser345

I have to say that Pacman or TIG as it was called back then did not defeat MCM, we only had about 10 really active members the rest had other commitments (other worlds and RL), you guys only took 2 cities (1 we never knew was in revolt) and also had a failed attempt (leaving an hour between the LS and CS is not the best idea), we later merged with SF since they offered and we only have a few active members, it had nothing to do with the few attacks received.

Mate that was pretty much a joke i just like picked every alliance we ever had a conquest against ;)

DeletedUser

Oh yes so i did a worthy achievment.
10315616.jpg

DeletedUser13729

1 - Rim Express - Control 55 and are the nr1 ,seem to have good leaders and seem to be aggressive with several good members .

2 - Shadows Fall - nr1 in 44 and seem to be inching towards 54 ,nice stats and good leadership - might go far in the world.

3 - The Unknown Quantity - New power of the world thanks to us stealing pacmans better members and kinda control 45 now . My alliance btw.

4 - Potato Judge - The top dog in 54 with decent abp stats altough they seem to be the weakest of the core nr 1-s tbh.

5 - Ding and Dongs alliance - 54 alliance - the weakest of the core oceans and they seem to be doing ok ,lowish average so kinda 2nd tier still compared to the new top 3.

6 - The Greyskull Gang - Another rim alliance ,seems actually kinda MRA-ish.

7 - T.B.A - A rim alliance with standards it seems,might be a threat to o54 from the outside in the future maybe.

8 - PacMan - The fall of another nr 1 alliance who dominated the world for the first month or so . Mass leaving thanks to us ninjaing aoe with some others and their citys will be taken at great speeds i imagine .

9 - The Shadow League - The name is lol but their a rim alliance ,might be a threat in the future .

10 -Death Knights - nr 2 in 44 atm but i doubt anything will come of them.

Very shallow ,just from the top 10 in alliances page and clicking on their profile lol - didnt even bother with grepo or researching leaders and activity tbh.

DeletedUser

1 - Rim Express - Control 55 and are the nr1 ,seem to have good leaders and seem to be aggressive with several good members.

I wouldn't say several good members. every one pulls there weight.
in RE we play as an alliance and we all have a common goal and work as a team that's the reason how we have been able to get this far.

We have the strategic players and great spammers.
Leaders and Noobs
and it works out great.
O yeah we also have a Bere.​

DeletedUser

several good players! Where? the only good player in our alliance is paps and if it wasn't for him holding our hand and teaching us to play we would be rank 100
so everyone "worship paps"

DeletedUser

several good players! Where? the only good player in our alliance is paps and if it wasn't for him holding our hand and teaching us to play we would be rank 100
so everyone "worship paps"

U sick little man what do you think you are doing ? You trying to get me rimmed ?

DeletedUser

They've been reborn as n00bs on the loose. Just wonder who clicked the disband button on what had seemed like a solid alliance.....They obviously weren't that solid.

DeletedUser

rank ....alliance....................points (average) ... cities (average)

1.. Rim Express .................. 1450014 (48334) .... 192 (6.4)
- top dogs in points and average points, they've just about secured ocean 55. not much player movement in the last week - one member ghosting to leave some tasty ghosts and an inactive replaced by MLC (good deal). they've conquered far more cities in the last week than anybody else, although looking at the list it seems to be all from small alliances, mainly the demolition of warchild, or inactives/ghosts. maybe boosting city count for war? it'll be nice to see them take some cities from other top alliances in future, which will most likely happen when they choose which ocean to expand too, having pretty much sewn up o55. overall pretty good active alliance, although the bottom 10 or so don't appear to be doing much attacking.

2.. Shadows Fall ................ 1329209 (44307) ..... 197 (6.6)
- located in a semi-circle around the core in oceans 44 and 54. not much change in the last week here either, 3 out (including hector ghosting) and 3 in. their conquest rate has been pretty good over the last week too, mainly eating d3th and a few potato judge cities (where did they go btw?) along with the obligatory ghosts and inactives/small alliances along with one lost city to put a damper on things. more cities per player than anybody else, which is a good stat. would also be nice to see them taking some cities off top alliances. they seem to have a 100% activity rate, which is also great, and virtually every player contributing some ABP (although the bottom guys may be slacking somewhat). SF is my call for best alliance atm, just by a whisker.

3.. The Unknown Quantity .... 1209852 (41719) .... 168 (5.8)
- their cities are kinda splashed in o45 along the 45/55 border, but with some city groups in 55 and 44. they've had a bit of a recruitment spree lately, getting in a load of ex-gauls which has boosted their point rank quite a lot. conquests seem to be a fair amount of allianceless players/ghosts mixed in with conquests from dark avengers and the elite warriors, so nothing fancy at the moment. new players in so we'll see how it goes over the next few weeks before making any definitive judgement i think.

4.. The Greyskull Gang ......... 416368 (14870) ...... 75 (2.7)
- o65 rim alliance along with olympus returns, they seem reasonably positioned for domination on their ocean. not a whole lot going on in the last week in terms of player movements or conquest (which have been what you would expect of a pretty standard rim alliance). not impressive, yet not shockingly bad.

5.. T.B.A ........................... 403244 (21223) ...... 69 (3.6)
- o43 rim alliance, they're hovering around the border to ocean 44, fairly well positioned to make a move into that ocean. newly formed so difficult to comment really, they're steadily gaining cities though and seem to have a great level of activity. reasonable city average for a rim alliance too.

6.. The Forsaken ................. 391510 (15058) ...... 75 (2.9)
- not on grepomaps and i dunno who they were before, so no idea where these guys are :D. they recently lost a few members to SF, but their conquests seem positive at least, slow and steady growth for the moment.

7.. The Shadow League ........ 366553 (12640) ...... 65 (2.2)
- o56 rim alliance, kinda ball-shaped formation in central 65, so in good shape to own that ocean before deciding which way to move. unimpressive conquest sheet, although it is very green which is a plus!

8.. PacMan ........................ 355148 (35515) ...... 48 (4.8)
- recently lost some member so i'm not sure whereabout they are now, but they were mainly around the core, and mainly in 45 and 55. not many of them left after the mass exodus, so will interesting to see how that turns out. there only seem to be 2 or 3 attackers left, so something will have to happen!

9.. Union of Warlords ........... 336266 (11595) ...... 72 (2.5)
- o36 rim alliance, mainly based along the 36/46 border so in a pretty decent position to make a move into 46 if that's their aim. they're steadily growing, picking up easy cities, and they seem to have a good level of activity (although only 1 or 2 members doing any attacking of note). they seem a solid rim alliance.

10. Olympus Returns ............ 332809 (11886) ...... 60 (2.1)
- o65 rim alliance along with the greyskull gang, they will probably have to either go to war with gsg or merge with them at some stage in the not too distant future. newly formed, rather sim-ish looking alliance.

11. elite phalanx ................. 329049 (12187) ...... 67 (2.5)
- positioned along the border of oceans 46 and 45, they will need to decide whether they are moving into 45 or into 46. growing fairly well, picking up easy cities in the area (although a loss or two in ocean 45 it seems). they look to have a good level of activity and a good number of attackers too.

12. Death Knights ................ 327405 (10914) ...... 70 (2.3)
- stretched rather thinly over ocean 44, they will have to hope that SF are moving south otherwise tough times ahead for them. massive player turnover rate and low conquest rate, so even with only 29 members i'd be tempted to class them as an mra. can't see them hanging around for long unless they change something.

top 3 colonisation winners and losers: these numbers will show the cities gained by conquest over the prior 7 days.
(note: internals conquests are counted as both 1 gain and 1 loss)

winners! ............................... conquest gains .... (per 100 players)
1.. Rim Express .................. 43 : net gain of 43 (143%)
2.. Shadows Fall ................ 31 : net gain of 29 (97%)
3.. The Unknown Quantity ... 28 : net gain of 26 (90%)

losers :(
1.. WARCHILD ................... 18 : net LOSS of 15 (-107%)
2.. D3TH .......................... 11 : net LOSS of 10 (-125%)
3.. The Elite Warriors .......... 8 : net gain of 2 (7%)

all info taken from in-game, grepostats and grepolismaps

DeletedUser13729

noobs who disband after 3 day's war with SF

as i said i didnt really do much beside cruise stats on rankings lol and i did mention that they were the most ripe for a takeover ;).

And i meant several top lvl players instead of good i guess in sf n re lol :eek:

DeletedUser

the forsaken were Elite before. They changed the name coz everybody knows that an alliance name with Elite in it is doomed :p

DeletedUser

the remaining players of PJ didnt like their leaders decission to start a war with SF and then quit on them. so they left PJ and reformed a new alliance.

*EDIT* this was edited bc i worded it wrong sorry for the mistake but this is what i meant to say.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

10. Olympus Returns ............ 332809 (11886) ...... 60 (2.1)
- o65 rim alliance along with the greyskull gang, they will probably have to either go to war with gsg or merge with them at some stage in the not too distant future. newly formed, rather sim-ish looking alliance.

Actually not a new alliance, just a reformed alliance which has been around in that ocean as long as TGG. :eek:

DeletedUser

Actually not a new alliance, just a reformed alliance which has been around in that ocean as long as TGG. :eek:
my bad, grepostats has nothing for that alliance before 2011-09-27 so kinda seemed like it was a new alliance.

still kinda does actually :heh:

DeletedUser

my bad, grepostats has nothing for that alliance before 2011-09-27 so kinda seemed like it was a new alliance.

still kinda does actually :heh:

Yeah, well everyone has their own opinion I suppose. It was originally formed 25/08 the old alliance has since gone so you can only track it all by name changes and joining dates through our previous deranged founder.

Anyway, I just wanted to flag up that we have existed with TGG in that ocean since as long as they have been there.

DeletedUser

rank ....alliance....................points (average) ... cities (average)

1.. Rim Express .................. 1995788 (66526) .... 244 (8.1)
- still top dogs in points, they have ocean 55 pretty much on lockdown now. Player movements have been pretty stable, and the members who are there are pretty active for the most part (looks like maybe 3 on VM and a couple semi-active). they seems to have a fair few consistent attackers, which is always good, and they've conquered a ton of cities since the last update, second only to SF. again, looking at the list it seems to be all from small alliances, mainly the demolition of warchild, or inactives/ghosts, but i guess there's probably not much else in ocean 54. i still go with what i said last time, it'll be good to see which direction they choose to go, will they try another core ocean, or head rimward? would be nice to see them fighting other decent alliances.

2.. Shadows Fall ................ 1969078 (67899) ..... 251 (8.7)
- located in a semi-circle around the core in oceans 44 and 54, but they've grown their territory quite a lot since the last update and seem to be well on their way to taking 2 core oceans at the same time without too much trouble... also not much change in the member base over the last week here. their conquest rate has accelerated quite a lot since the last update and they've averaged 1.5 conquests each, which is pretty top notch, mainly from forsaken and n00bs on the loose (see top conquest losers). more cities per player than anybody else, which is still my fav stat. would also be nice to see them taking some cities off top alliances, but it seems as though they're waiting until 44 and 54 are dominated. they have a pretty good activity level, possibly 2 on VM and 1 barely active player, and a good proportion of members consistently contributing to their ABP. SF is still my call for best alliance atm, by a bit more than last time ;)

3.. The Unknown Quantity .... 1672924 (57687) .... 210 (7.2)
- they seem to be more focused in ocean 45 than previously, which makes sense as the resistance there would be less than against SF or RE, althoguh they do still have some cities in every core ocean by the looks of it (and a few rim oceans). no recruitment or bootings since the last update, nice and stable there. conquests sheet shows cities taken mainly from UN and Pacman, although i did notice a few elite phalanx cities in their, which is arguably the most exciting thing happening in psi conquests atm other than SF demolishing the forsaken :p they seem to have a really good activity rate, hardly any zeros on their members point movements, although on the ABP movements it's not quite as good. they only seem to have a handful of players attacking with any real vigour, so they'll need to step that up a notch if they're to compete with the top 2 in the long-term.

4.. T.B.A ........................... 643978 (32199) ...... 96 (4.8)
- o43 rim alliance, although they have splotches a bit further south and west, and even members as far away as ocean 36!!! :D bearing this in mind, it's quite surprising to see that their player movements page is not very busy at all actually. conquests page is about what you'd expect, mainly small unallied cities, and a city lost to TUQ on the ocean 44/45 border, far from the rest of the members. there are very few zeroes on the members pint gains page, but the ABP gains page is rather bleak with 1k+ gains from members an extreme rarity. overall i'd say the alliance has potential, but probably a bit inexperienced at a guess.

5.. Union of Warlords ........... 595120 (20521) ...... 101 (3.5)
- i said ocean 36 last time, but i'm pretty sure that was wrong :D o35 rim alliance, mainly based along the 35/45 border so in a pretty decent position to make a move into 45 if that's their aim (and why not, ocean 45 seems to be the most readily available of all the core oceans). their members list has been a little unstable since the last update, but mainly among low-point players. their conquests are largely unallied players, although they've taken quite a few from the elite warriors. activity level is good, but with only a couple of players doing the majority of the heavy attacking.

6.. The Greyskull Gang ......... 552129 (19719) ...... 91 (3.3)
- o65 rim alliance along with olympus returns (who seem to be sharing the ocean rather than fighting for it), they seem reasonably positioned for domination on their ocean. again, not a whole lot going on in the last week in terms of player movements or conquests, although they haven't lost any cities. inactivity creeping in and maybe one or 2 members doing any significant attacking. still neither particularly impressive nor really bad.

7.. Olympus Returns ............ 508035 (16935) ...... 86 (2.9)
- o65 rim alliance along with the greyskull gang (sharing not fighting, etc). they've been taking more cities than the GG by the looks of it, so maybe a temporary peace is not such a bad thing for them. players seem pretty active, but looking at the ABP gains suggests extreme simming. they're probably about as good as their friends, the GG.

8.. elite phalanx ................. 480657 (22888) ...... 88 (4.2)
- still positioned along the border of oceans 46 and 45, they seem to be growing in density rather than expanding their borders for the moment. they've recently had a bit of a mass booting (and brought in a player or 2), but their core group seems pretty stable. they've been having at sweet chariot and the unallied cities in the area at a pretty good rate, although lost a city to TUQ. activity seems very high and with a good number of attackers (manny the murderous has been generating more ABP per city than just about anybody, including AoE!). they seem to be a pretty solid rim alliance.

9.. The Shadow League ........ 463783 (18551) ...... 71 (2.8)
- o56 rim alliance, virtually exactly the same as before due to not much happening in member movements or conquests. pretty sim-ish judging by the members ABP gains, which has zeroes in abundance.

10. Visigoth ........................ 457353 (17591) ...... 75 (2.9)
- o66 rim alliance. their conquests sheet actually gives me some hope as they seem to do well at targeting alliances, as they've done with bloodseeker and silmarillion (not impressive enemies, but good intentions at least). that said their conquest rate isn't very fast, but then they are quite close to the edge of the rim and probably haven't been around too long. activity looks good, attacking prowess... well, the top few seem to enjoy it, but nothing from the rest really.

11. Legion of Death .............. 454908 (15686) ...... 88 (3.0)
- o53 version of the above really, but with more unallied cities conquered.

12. The Forsaken ................. 426289 (18534) ...... 80 (3.5)
- SF's o54 whipping boys. they've tried recruiting, but then they had a number of players leaving too. conquests sheet doesn't look healthy - losing cities to SF (and a cheeky one to RE :p) and taking only small ghosts and inactives. looks like a few may have hit VM, and of the ones who are playing only 1 member has managed to gain over 1k ABP in day over the last week! i will be most surprised if they are still around for my next update...

top 3 colonisation winners and losers: these numbers will show the cities gained by conquest over the prior 7 days.
(note: internals conquests are counted as both 1 gain and 1 loss)

winners! ............................... conquest gains .... (per 100 players)
1.. Shadows Fall ................ 48 : net gain of 45 (155%)
2.. Rim Express .................. 40 : net gain of 40 (133%)
3.. The Unknown Quantity ... 35 : net gain of 34 (117%)

losers :(
1.. n00bs on the loose ........ 12 : net LOSS of 5 (-63%)
2.. PacMan ....................... 10 : net LOSS of 9 (-450%)
3.. SWEET CHARIOT ............ 9 : net LOSS of 5 (-26%)

all info taken from in-game, grepostats and grepolismaps

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

5.. Union of Warlords ........... 595120 (20521) ...... 101 (3.5)
- i said ocean 36 last time, but i'm pretty sure that was wrong o35 rim alliance, mainly based along the 35/45 border so in a pretty decent position to make a move into 45 if that's their aim (and why not, ocean 45 seems to be the most readily available of all the core oceans). their members list has been a little unstable since the last update, but mainly among low-point players. their conquests are largely unallied players, although they've taken quite a few from the elite warriors. activity level is good, but with only a couple of players doing the majority of the heavy attacking.

This is a good assessment, the changes in members were mostly down to players being inactive in forums and playing the simcity game. We are now a more aggressive alliance and that will show this week. We are working on better targets but we are basically moving out of our dead ocean, so a lot targets are ghosting before they are taking. atex is a prime example. Most of us are now in or on the boarder of 45 so should see some good quality conquest this week.