Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

again, i was just judging off of what i saw in game. I didnt look at stats so if u are winning the war good for you but AL is looking better. I dont know who will win. Incubi is fighting better then AL i guess so so far its looking lop sided i guess. If someone from AL would come in and help me out that would be good :)

DeletedUser

that's fine..but you must be new or something..this war been going off for months and yea there were some losses on both sides in the beginning...but we've been taking cities at will for quite awhile now..regardless of what members lost does to our point rank..anyway..my point is just look at the stats next time k dude?

also we own ocean 45 too..its just TEE are such point ho's :p

DeletedUser

no im not new. Im new to grepolis stats cause im not a fan. I have 2 years on this game but its just to late and im a lazy child :) Those extra things to get to grepolis stats, or the extra clicks to get to....well never mind ;)

DeletedUser

Not really sure what that was all about Light Year it had no facts or bearing on what has or is going on in Pi. Like Guth said the stat page doesn't give you a true run down on what goes on in Pi. Thought if you were playing for 2 years you might have already know that.

DeletedUser

Like I said, im just making a opinion based on first glance. If i looked in to it I would have seen everything but Im just posting what i see. I see AL in 2nd and you guys in 4th. I just said what i thought. Sorry if what i said doesnt sound good enough for your standard but im just posting my thought. Like i said GL in the war and may the best alliance win. I hope you guys win or lose cause i dont want to pick one and get an alliance mad at me oove an opinion.

DeletedUser

Ok lets have everyone put their opinions of the top 12 alliances here, the point is to get peoples point of views not turn it into an insult match between Incubi and AL etc.

See, just saying my opinion and my point of view....

DeletedUser

Opinion is fine. But I dont see why people don't do 2 min worth of homework in grepostats and battle points....not just look on the aliance ranking page and throw a dart. Doesn't make sense to me.

DeletedUser12324

it's a shame nisseon' isnt with you guys anymore, 3rd best player on Pi quickly rising thought you guys would accommodate him more.

DeletedUser

This Forum is way to quiet. Lets start getting our opinions up again!

The Ecstatic Escapades- Well they kinda came from nowhere. They brothers to Incubi and own ocean 45 and 46 and most are number 1 for a reason, that reason being they are good.

Well they came from top alliance called INFERNO and this was a the very beginning of Pi they picked on small guys and were a bunch of point whores, they almost never fought. Anyways they went through a whole bunch of changes and I think most of the ended up in TEE.

Aetolian League: Not sure about them. I know they been here a long time but I haven't paid much attention to them. Maybe came from MG

The Ecstatic Escapades: Going to end up on top, unforunately. they scammed the whole world. They started being bullies to everyone and collecting alot of enemies then they noticed that Soh was dominating their players and decided to pact them. So for some odd reason Soh accepted and now that of Soh players who were kicking butt and off Soh's allies ( Alliance X, Skullduggery) because they were supposed to fight a common enemy. So the fight is like this: TEE + Soh and others vs Skull, Alliance X and others

Incubi:An extremely elite group of players who got guts. I hope they end up on top. And no I am not in their alliance, I just respect them.

Strength of Honor: Fighting Alliance X and Skull and winning but not because of TEE. Kinda being used as a meat shield by TEE but a strong meat shield. They backstabbed almost everyone of their allies. I love their players but they made a bad descion. They could of completely wiped out TEE. Might have internal problems soon becuase a lot of players disagreed with the pact.

The Great Indian Empire: Who? They basically came up from a bunch of noobs who got lucky.

United Warriors: An alliance that copied my old alliance's name. That's about it. No real potential there

Alliance X: Fighting alongside Skull vs TEE and Soh winning in certain oceans but not the cores.

The Exalted: Leftovers of Enthroned???? I don't know

Assault Squad Prime: Leftovers of SWAT???

Eastern Republic: Heard a little about them but not much. They might stay up top for awhile but only in 5th or lower not a number one contender in near future.

Veni Vidi Vici: Got in a fight with a couple of alliances. I think Incubi or Soh was one of them but they used to be on top is what I remember and the they got their butts whupped.

Not For Pussycats:???????????

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Assault Squad Prime: Leftovers of SWAT???

They are the old Veroxial members if you know who they are. Use to be run by Arshark until he left. Once Macretes took over all that happen is they lost who they are. I liked Veroxial, not the new name of ASP. Credit to mac for keeping them going but they cant hold forever with UW right on them. and that comment on UW, We have potential ;) Ans TEE, I honestly still dont get them, I didnt notice them at all until they became number 1 but hey good for them.

DeletedUser

I dont know, im not a leader just a plain old member. I know about ASP and UW because,
1. I am currently in UW and we have a good leader and active members
2. ASP, well i use to be with them and left them cause i just didnt like the way they ran it. Dont get me wrong they are a good alliance but it was not the kind of good i like. Anyway GL to them and Better luck to UW :)

DeletedUser9465

Hmm... I am in AX and I had no idea we are at war with SoH. Why? Because we are not.

DeletedUser

is this thread really valid? there is only 2 alliances in pi, top 2 now and all the rest are just food. there will be no soh, tgie, ax .......blah blah, blah. incubi will find their way to you all soon enough and once they beat you up for a week or 2(probably a day or 2 for uw) then you will join them or quit. eh vvv on top and got our asses whooped(never been on top), vvv crumbling(have been for months), vvv falling apart(always), vvv still here(yep), uw winning your war(what war, playground skirmish). :pro:

DeletedUser

Hmm... I am in AX and I had no idea we are at war with SoH. Why? Because we are not.

Skullduggery considers you an active ally fighting Soh, we share a forum about the war. You may not be at war but aren't you fighting Soh. Although I may be new to Skullduggery I was also in Soh and I am not exactly sure if the consider you a friend. Even when a friend of mine and me wanted to get into Skullduggery we were told that there was a war with AX and Soh and TEE. I told him I hadn't heard of a war and then he explained it like I did on this thread. And if you are xamichee then thx your alliance was a great was ally in Soh and I believe you.

DeletedUser

Well I checked grepo stats and checked to see who you were fighting and I found only one conquer between you two. So either you guys are oceans away (I dont feel like checking grepo maps because my computer is slow) or you are not fighting. Sorry my mistake. However while I was checking grepostats I decided to wander off and check TEE. What do I see them conquering themselves and also conquering some random alliances and also having some scraps with AX and some more familar names.

DeletedUser

SoH is allies with AX so it's impossible that they are at war with each other. The war in South-West is a bit confusing actually.

TEE SoH vs Skullduggery
TEE vs AX

SoH can't help with the TEE - AX war but TEE & SoH are working together in the TEE + SoH vs Skull war. AX can't help Skully in the war with TEE + SoH... dang I got confused.

Basically, these 4 alliance are at war with some and those with pact... :mad:

Basically, these 4 allianc are just confusing:
The Ecstatic Escapades
Strength of Honor
Alliance X
Skullduggery

SoH used to have a pact with Skully making 3.

DeletedUser

SoH is allies with AX so it's impossible that they are at war with each other. The war in South-West is a bit confusing actually.

TEE SoH vs Skullduggery
TEE vs AX

SoH can't help with the TEE - AX war but TEE & SoH are working together in the TEE + SoH vs Skull war. AX can't help Skully in the war with TEE + SoH... dang I got confused.

Basically, these 4 alliance are at war with some and those with pact... :mad:

Basically, these 4 allianc are just confusing:
The Ecstatic Escapades
Strength of Honor
Alliance X
Skullduggery

SoH used to have a pact with Skully making 3.

You about sumed it up just about right:)

Tee Vs Ax
Skullduggery is pacted with Ax But Ax is not fighting against SOH even thought Soh tried to take a AX member.

Tee is working closely with SOH to over Take Skullduggery Which SOH cant do alone.

OH for the person who said SOH is winning this war Check the stats Skullduggery has tooken just as many SOH members as they took from. Even those tooken from skullduggery was in the redlist but it's war. After Skulludggery was pushing SOH out of 36 and 35 Some of Soh members went into VM to futher loose more cities my guess.

SO i can clear this up SOH stated they went to war with use is because i said something on the threads how Skullduggery will top the alliance and SOH will fail never said that and nowhere can they find what i said on this thread. My guess is they wanted to War with use Along time ago but was busy with Tee.

As for the war Vs SOH and Skullduggery is a back and forth War Neither side is winning atm. That's the fact and the Stats tell it all.

DeletedUser

You about sumed it up just about right:)

Tee Vs Ax
Skullduggery is pacted with Ax But Ax is not fighting against SOH even thought Soh tried to take a AX member.

Tee is working closely with SOH to over Take Skullduggery Which SOH cant do alone.

OH for the person who said SOH is winning this war Check the stats Skullduggery has tooken just as many SOH members as they took from. Even those tooken from skullduggery was in the redlist but it's war. After Skulludggery was pushing SOH out of 36 and 35 Some of Soh members went into VM to futher loose more cities my guess.

SO i can clear this up SOH stated they went to war with use is because i said something on the threads how Skullduggery will top the alliance and SOH will fail never said that and nowhere can they find what i said on this thread. My guess is they wanted to War with use Along time ago but was busy with Tee.

As for the war Vs SOH and Skullduggery is a back and forth War Neither side is winning atm. That's the fact and the Stats tell it all.

Actually if you looked at the stats more carefully you would see the SoH and TEE are winning ;)

DeletedUser

I never metioned Tee gains SOH has tooken 9 Cities from Use 5 Cities are in Red and was gonna be conquested bye Skullduggery but SOH got to them first But a city is a city regards whos red and whos not. Skullduggery has Tooken 5 Active members from SOH.

Tee has Tooken 3 Cities from use which The one member they took left to SOH

SO All together

SOH/TEE 12
Skullduggery 5. Skullduggery has not taken no TEE city. Which our Main Target is SOH

And tks Greenpuffle i checked the stats and gave the true information About SOH and Skullduggery War.