Pontus BobKing Skullduggery -Thor le Viking Strength of Honor

Third Settlement Bigdog78 Skullduggery - Shade100 Strength of Honor

Craking skulls sploggo Skullduggery - Pepe1987 Strength of Honor

Uriel City FalseShadow Skullduggery - BKENO Strength of Honor

11a blueberry King of Suffer The Skulls Academy - grchris8 Strength of Honor

carrig Chopsgregory The Skulls Academy - tenderteasing Strength of Honor

09a Chops Chopsgregory The Skulls Academy - grchris8 Strength of Honor

Cameron Chopsgregory The Skulls Academy - tenderteasing Strength of Honor

And i can pick out 3 Citys that was inactive being on REDLIST.

Sorry so messy But i wanted to make this Right. LOL i think i need to stop with all this it's more of a headace

THIS IS NOT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH TEE AS FOR SOH AND SKULLDUGGERY WE ARE TIED ATM NOT COUNTING TEE GAINS.

DeletedUser

Well it seems KoS beat me to the post on this one. However as you can see SoH and Skullduggery are tieing and dont say you just brought TEE into it just because you wanted to work together... you brought them in because you were starting to lose. Yesterday the score was 9-7 skull - SoH, You got 2 captures today on an inactive player that was cleared for internal takeover.

DeletedUser

It's ok Destucto2005 we rid all the internal takeovers so it won't be held against use lol. Oh as for

Actually if you looked at the stats more carefully you would see the SoH and TEE are winning

I'am not sure on this but TEE and SOH has began attacking each other again. I'am not sure but last i heard from a SOH member they had plans on attack TEE again for there attacks but a tee member would have to say if this has any truth in it or not.

If so its

AX VS TEE
Skullduggery VS SOH
SOH VS TEE

SOH are pacted with AX
AX is pacted with SKulls
TEE had a nap with SOH Not sure if they still do.

There was no war been declared between TEE and SKULLS.

This hole War thing is kinda confuseing

DeletedUser

that is brilliant:) would not want to be a diplo for any you guys. just make all red, its easier.

DeletedUser

When SoH declared war their declared it ALONGSIDE TEE and SoH have a pact with TEE.
TEE is in this war, they count.

DeletedUser

Ok if you dont count there inactives can we dissmiss ours? thats 9 take away umm 5/6...

DeletedUser

Ok if you dont count there inactives can we dissmiss ours? thats 9 take away umm 5/6...

Wth? I AM counting their inactives. I'm just saying that the person they took 3 cities from wasn't in SoH at the TIME when the takeover was successful so it didn't count.

DeletedUser

LOL He won't never get it leave the kid be. Skullduggery is putting pressure on SOH in 46 seems like they went on the deffense

DeletedUser

The Ecstatic Escapades: Going to end up on top, unforunately. they scammed the whole world. They started being bullies to everyone and collecting alot of enemies then they noticed that Soh was dominating their players and decided to pact them. So for some odd reason Soh accepted and now that of Soh players who were kicking butt and off Soh's allies ( Alliance X, Skullduggery) because they were supposed to fight a common enemy. So the fight is like this: TEE + Soh and others vs Skull, Alliance X and others
your joking right i am a member in tee and we maybe lost a few cities in the whole war with soh we dominated them but we realized that ax threw soh under the bus so we decided that best pact with soh and go after our real target and can you please state the player in tee that was being dominated

DeletedUser

Ok to be honest with you the conquers were mostly by AX but we did work together. I was on VM so I only heard news. Anyways we were winning while you simmers were conquering inactives.

DeletedUser

Ok to be honest with you the conquers were mostly by AX but we did work together. I was on VM so I only heard news. Anyways we were winning while you simmers were conquering inactives.

We had a bunch of players quit do to rl issues so yes we had to eat a bunch of inactive players cities every alliance does it when a large portion have to quit.
The reason why you thought you were winning is because we went to town on soh made them our number one target just ask aleppo the man couldnt sleep because tee would send cs after cs to take his cities.

DeletedUser

Yeah I do, got conquered recently tho. Took him over 40 attacks probably.

Anyways yeah I do play on Pi. Been a founder twice, a leader and a diplomat for pretty good alliances but every alliance got killed by TEE and not by conquering. You simmers have tonnes of points and can intimidate noobs to break the alliance down internally. You see one of your stronger members stefanRo who do you think taught him the basics.

DeletedUser

Well bro every alliance has simmers but tee has the least amount of simmers in there alliance in all of pi (excluding Incubi and VVV) When you have 35 members you can hardly have simmers.

DeletedUser

Well looks like ASP merged into SOH giveing them top Overall Alliance Ranking. I'am guessing they merged because United Warriors was pushing them out of there own ocean.

DeletedUser

Well looks like ASP merged into SOH giveing them top Overall Alliance Ranking. I'am guessing they merged because United Warriors was pushing them out of there own ocean.

Actually the opposite is true.

http://en16.grepolismaps.org/0ca851a56c78b7765ef4430904e36d43

The only progress UW made in O34 was by turning one of our players against us that couldn't take the heat. That is the red you see in the north. The few dots of red in the south are cities that they colonized. Check it yourself. I believe the red in the west is from them recruiting.

Before the merge UW asked us for truce because of what Incubi and AL were doing. I agreed because it seemed like a good idea.

DeletedUser

Well we werent too focused on O34 to begin with. That wasnt really our strategy. We would have taken you out of O33 and O44 first and THEN have moved into O34. The colonies set up were just to annoy you. Nothing more than a BP maschine :p

Unfortunately after a short while we were faced with a LOT of inactives and had to shift our focus.

Anyways I wasnt too happy to hear you were merging with SoH but I agreed to it. So we will have to make the best of the situation and patch up old hate :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Anyways yeah I do play on Pi. Been a founder twice, a leader and a diplomat for pretty good alliances but every alliance got killed by TEE and not by conquering. You simmers have tonnes of points and can intimidate noobs to break the alliance down internally. You see one of your stronger members stefanRo who do you think taught him the basics.

I can barely fit in the forum with that ego.

huge_ego.jpg

DeletedUser

Anyways I wasnt too happy to hear you were merging with SoH but I agreed to it. So we will have to make the best of the situation and patch up old hate :cool:

I agree. My post wasn't meant to be a jab at you Gitte. It was just to set the SOH hatters straight.

I totally knew what those colonies were all about. You succeeded in your intent. :)

I wasn't worried about them but they drove my alliance mates crazy.