Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

10.TITANS of TARTARUS
Ranked 11th for average points and 16th for bp with only about 1/11 of NmE's BP only 2 in the top 100 for points and 0 in the top 100 for BP a quarter of the alliance has logged days of 0 growth and not a single one is yet to conquer a city. I do not say it lightly but this is an MRA there is no other way to describe it, most likely will not make it in the top 12 past the point of alliances having 100 percent of members with more than one city.

11.Band Of Brothers
Ranked 7th in average points out of the top 12 and 15th in battle points with 1/10 of NmE's Bp. Only 1 member is in the top 100 for points and 0 int the top 100 for battle points. Another alliance who will not live long in the top 12

12. Lulz
Ranked 12th out of the top 12 for average points and 23 for battle points its barely worth mentioning how the stack up to NmE's BP but I will do it anyways approx 1/20. I honestly did not even check to see if they have any in the top 100's because I am pretty sure that they have 0. About 40% of the alliance has days of 0 growth. It is an MRA in the worst way and will not only not last in the top 12 but it will ( if they have any sense of honor) disband.

DeletedUser13644

I disagree with you on band of brothers,
they are 7th in average points means they have a bunch of active player,
you can never count out active people.

SlapHappy

DeletedUser

im not sure why people are asking for an update :heh: this isnt supposed to be updated by the OP like the milestone thread . . . if u want an update then post one :p

screenshot it up :D

^^ no further comments from me at this time

DeletedUser

PS an update is as easy as a screenshot of the top 12 grepostats . . .

and to show everyone just how easy it is . . . here is one

athenstop12alliances.jpg

DeletedUser

This place isn't for a mod so.......People like ZUES,DraculasHeir who did this please update it cause there are new alliances and new powers that have been discovered.

DeletedUser20983

well posting "update please" is considered spam, now if u would like to discuss this more i'll encourage u to do so in a PM :D

New to the forum don't know all these rules yet, my apologies.

I enjoy reading what everyone has to say about the alliances. Was just wondering when the next one was coming out.

DeletedUser

we just entered #12

hi all,i am t08 from Epsilon(played since its 8th month so i lost my interest there soon) and entered Nu section afterwards--in Nu i did some magic;-) but due to many pacts and too slow world i left Nu too...now lookin new action inAthens and soo i'll be among the best;-)
will be a lot here as well as i am OH founder;-)
cheers:p

DeletedUser

i am in O43;-)stable waters mate;-)how about you?how are 24F doin?in war with DoM,right?

DeletedUser

yup we are in a war with DoM but sadly it is 1 way traffic for 24F.They conquered 1 city while we conquered 5-6 cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.