Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

hehe!!i will start some victoy parades in O53,with the ashes of DoM cities;-)keep up the good work 24F boyz and gals;-)

DeletedUser16696

Dam.... I've used mine, plus its 36 hours to get there. CBA with the party now (mardy tantrum)

DeletedUser

Anybody going to do a new top 12? Rogue is in the top 12 now. ;)

DeletedUser

1) Two for Flinching - my alliance so can't judge
2) NmE - obviously a presence in this world, leading the world in all bp fields, as well as a slight pts/avg than 24F, will likely be around for quite awhile.
3) Band of Brothers - Leading by far in city consumption in 65, however their bp is less impressive than 300spartans, who have 1/4th the cities in 65, but still have 1/2 the bp of BoB, not sure who will end up on top there...
4) Viking Warlords - Have done very well lately, exceeded my expectations from the start as well having started in 45 w/ NmE. 3rd in pts/player and bp as well. Keep it up.
5) SHIELD - meh, decent bp, but I don't see them lasting over 24F and NmE taking thier cites.
6) Masters of Chaos - while they enjoy taking inactives from 24F, they have failed in taking any actives, unless they run to the hills, this alliance is not going to last if they stay in 54.
7) Voodoo People - set to take over 35, triads are looking to be overrun there, will they go to the core?
8) Black Death - death is a good prediction
9) Elite Olympus Warriors - looking below par, bp is not very impressive, and they are spred out over 3 oceans already, looking vulnerable.
10) Outer Haven - looking bad bp-wise
11) Rogue - dominant force of 64, but bp isn't standing out as of now
12) Pagan Panthers - not looking bad in 46, ranked higher in bp than points, we'll see what becomes of them.

Honorable Mention) 300Spartans - hate the name, have a few exceptional players, moderate bp, we'll see what they can do against BoB, I'd say it's up to the best led alliance

DeletedUser2595

7) Voodoo People - set to take over 35, triads are looking to be overrun there, will they go to the core?

We (being Triad) aren't overrun yet - we're giving them a very bloody nose and not giving ground lightly. I think O35 is going to be hotly contested for a while yet...

DeletedUser

BTW, BoB and 300spartans are working as one and are pretty much one alliance. Very strong in 65

DeletedUser

5) SHIELD - meh, decent bp, but I don't see them lasting over 24F and NmE taking thier cites.

What cities? You mean, by SHIELD members switching over to your alliance, and taking their own cities with them? Because, in the entire existence of SHIELD, TFF has only taken 2 cities from a SHIELD member, and that member (Harzek) was already an inactive for a week....and it wasn't because he was beaten down and just quit, because he only had 300-some defensive DBP, compared to over 1,200 ABP...

In fact, for all your boastings, I don't see TFF taking very many cities from EITHER SHIELD or NoE members.....

SHIELD hasn't been losing many cities at all to other alliances.....we've just been seeping members to other alliances for reasons I don't know why. SHIELD is a solid alliance with experienced players and an excellent position of authority in an ocean, but for some reason a large portion of it's membership doesn't seem to want to actually play a war game, and prepare for war.....instead they want to run to the warmest, coziest alliance they feel the most comfortable in. With no rhyme or reason why. Don't even try to fight it out and see what happens, on a lousy free PC flash-based game. Just run at the first sign of trouble. It's a strange way to play a war-based game, IMO...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ha

I didn't see a boast about cities taken. I see him talking about BP which doesn't necessarily mean taking cities.

DeletedUser

I didn't see a boast about cities taken. I see him talking about BP which doesn't necessarily mean taking cities.

I have it in quotes...it's easy enough to read, for those that know how.....

DeletedUser

I have it in quotes...it's easy enough to read, for those that know how.....

I read just fine. In Freak's post he said he didn't see SHIELD (in his eyes) as having the ability to take on 2-4 or NmE cities in the long run. He didn't say anything about anyone taking SHIELD cities or were there any claims to that fact. And your reply has you getting defensive about the implied statement that SHIELD has been losing cities to Two for Flinching currently, which is not the case. So maybe it is you who needs to learn to read?

Regardless, it is just one person's point of view, based on a statistic. And already a lot of comments on this topic have proven to be wrong.

DeletedUser

I read just fine. In Freak's post he said he didn't see SHIELD (in his eyes) as having the ability to take on 2-4 or NmE cities in the long run. He didn't say anything about anyone taking SHIELD cities or were there any claims to that fact.

Really?

In Freak's post he said he didn't see SHIELD (in his eyes) as having the ability to take on 2-4 or NmE cities in the long run.

No, you cannot read....you just interpreted his comment to be something else other than what he posted. He said "I don't see them lasting over 24F and NmE taking thier cites", he did NOT say "he didn't see SHIELD (in his eyes) as having the ability to take on 2-4 or NmE cities in the long run". Otherwise he would have said IT, and not what he actually said. He typed these words on his keyboard: 24F and NmE taking thier cites. So when I respond about 24F and NmE "taking SHIELD cities", please do not tell me that I am not responding directly to what he posted in this thread.

Perhaps he meant that SHIELD wouldn't last over a period of time due to other alliances taking their cities at some later date. That's what you're trying to twist his words into meaning. However, he's a big boy...he can spend his money like the rest of them, and can form alliances on Psi that fold like a soft tortilla shell and then he quits abruptly, like the rest of the big boys. If he means to say something, he can post what he means, and not this other stuff. I can only respond to the face value of what he posted. I'll leave others to interpret the words and meanings of other people that they do not somehow choose to post.....

DeletedUser

Obviously you know everything, so I'll quit wasting my time here. I'd rather beat my head against a wall.

DeletedUser

Why does the top 12 alliance thread always turn into a flame war?

Status
Not open for further replies.