DeletedUser

I hate you
No I hate you
Well I hate you more
Well.... Your a noob
Your a njub
Etc etc..

DeletedUser

Perhaps he meant that SHIELD wouldn't last over a period of time due to other alliances taking their cities at some later date. That's what you're trying to twist his words into meaning. However, he's a big boy...he can spend his money like the rest of them, and can form alliances on Psi that fold like a soft tortilla shell and then he quits abruptly, like the rest of the big boys. If he means to say something, he can post what he means, and not this other stuff. I can only respond to the face value of what he posted. I'll leave others to interpret the words and meanings of other people that they do not somehow choose to post.....

Lol, oh boy. in regards to what I meant, your first sentence sums it up rather nicely. In regards to what happened in psi...well let's just say that's what happens when u start next to an alliance that has 3 members out of protection that are CS ready. Those from your alliance like princesslea, thunderarcher that we pacted in the beginning probly filled u in on this, as they were the first to get wiped out, and proved the weakest pact mates I'd seen yet. Let's keep this convo about this world, and I'm not going anywhere :D. Oh, and I don't spend much money btw, all my city slots were earned with bp, not olympics as do most from your alliance.

DeletedUser

Well since everyone else does the top 12, imma do 13-24 :D

13: SPARTAN 300 -I almost want to say MRA, but with 103 players and an average of 3801 points, I can't necisarily say I see them lasting, and I'm not exactly an expert on battle points but from comparision they don't seem to be doing to great.
14: SunTzu - Low amount of members but high average and high battle points, I can see these guys going pretty far.
15: Peloponnesian League - Same as Spartan 300
16: Triad - Not to bad in average wise, I'd see them going pretty far but with their war in O35 with VP I'm not sure.
17: Sangheili Federation - No comment
18: The Scorpions - Cool name :p Player+Average wise they seem to be pretty well off.
19: Pandemic - Good Player + Average, ty BP...
20: Inglourious Basterds - Bunch of Nazi's, nah haha, but good BP and not to bad on the Player+Average.
21: Disciples of Mars - hehehehe 0 average points :#
22: Kingdom of Rhodes - BP needs work, player+average could be better.
23: DreadFleet- Sweet name :p Again, BP could be better but Player+Average looks solid.
24: Descendents of TDC - meh

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well since everyone else does the top 12, imma do 13-24 :D

13: SPARTAN 300 -I almost want to say MRA, but with 103 players and an average of 3801 points, I can't necisarily say I see them lasting, and I'm not exactly an expert on battle points but from comparision they don't seem to be doing to great.
14: SunTzu - Low amount of members but high average and high battle points, I can see these guys going pretty far.
15: Peloponnesian League - Same as Spartan 300
16: Triad - Not to bad in average wise, I'd see them going pretty far but with their war in O35 with BoB I'm not sure.
17: Sangheili Federation - No comment
18: The Scorpions - Cool name :p Player+Average wise they seem to be pretty well off.
19: Pandemic - Good Player + Average, ty BP...
20: Inglourious Basterds - Bunch of Nazi's, nah haha, but good BP and not to bad on the Player+Average.
21: Disciples of Mars - hehehehe 0 average points :#
22: Kingdom of Rhodes - BP needs work, player+average could be better.
23: DreadFleet- Sweet name :p Again, BP could be better but Player+Average looks solid.
24: Descendents of TDC - meh

Go DreadFleet! :D

DeletedUser

Could somebody post a screenshot of the top 12?

I want to keep updated :)

DeletedUser2595

top12.jpg

Enjoy

DeletedUser

Well, time to re-analyze 13-24

13 Triad: A nice alliance with a very impressive average, I see them staying around for awhile.
14 The Scorpions: No clue who these guys are, but they have a nice average and I see them sticking around awhile.
15 SPARTAN 300: eww caps
16 Pandemic: seems like a nice alliance.
17 Peloponnesian League: A good alliance, however I see them having troubles with Voodoo and Outer Haven in O34.
18 THE REBELS : ehm... MRA
19 Sangheili Federation: Looks alright
20 UNICORN: Hehe, love these guys, can't say how long they'll stay around because it really depends on if any of the top alliances notice them.
21 Praetorian Guard: Seems like a nice alliance
22 Empire of Gathis: Pretty low on battle points and average points, I'd say they could be wiped out pretty easily if someone of a similar rank challenged them.
23 Kingdom of Rhodes: Nice ABP, average, overall a well-built alliance.
24 Empire of Thrace: Nice amount of ABP

DeletedUser

137 DreadFleet: Merged into Band Of Brothers, Best alliance ever.

DeletedUser2595

22 Empire of Gathis: Pretty low on battle points and average points, I'd say they could be wiped out pretty easily if someone of a similar rank challenged them.

We are pleased to announce that after agreeing a cease-fire with voodoo as the war was going nowhere, it took us 1 day to get Gathis to disband.

Looks like you need to re-analyse the 13-24 range :p

DeletedUser

I'll do an update:
1-Nordic Nightmares:1st in rank of BPs and point and average a nice alliance which is in a good position though many of the top 12 are against them. Will they continue? They will still be no 1 but not for long if the other alliances turn their complete focus on them.
2-Master of Chaos:2nd in rank of ABP,points.4th in DBP.This alliance is not that much great cause it isn't having a major war with anyone. I predict this alliance will fall when some other major alliances start fighting it.
3-SOTO:A mixture of Shield,24F and outcasts I think. 8th in ABP which isn't that great.They are currently at war with NN with many other alliances.If those alliances can stop the fighting amongst themselves they CAN take NN down.
4-Band of Brothers:Good alliance in my opinion I know some of the leaders in it a little.Also as SOTO stop the silly wars and concentrate on NN.
5-300Spartans: (Hope I don't mix between them and the other one)
A good alliance which is on it's way to the top.They are fighting against Spartans300,SunTzu and NN.Again stop the war between SunTzu and Spartans300 and concentrate on NN.They also have a pact with Band of Brothers.
6-SunTzu: Also a good alliance with a nice average/player.They are fighting against 300Spartans and NN.They might have a pact with Spartan300.Again stop the fight and concentrate on NN.(It is obvious that NN through these wars is getting a good advantage and they can be defeated if the other alliances stop fighting each other)
7-Triad:No clue about them except they are fighting NN.
8-Pagan Panthers:8th in rank.War with NN and loosing.Again the same advice for a good front against NN by making peace with the other alliances and focusing on them.
9-Imperium.Don't know much about them I think they are a stalemate in the happening war.
10-Spartan 300: An alliance which might have a pact with SunTzu.They are fighting 300Spartans.
11-ERUSID Federation:An alliance that united the eastern alliances=MRA.Low average+inactives=MRA I won't give any thumbs up for this alliance cause they aren't worthy to be here. Also this alliance must watch out.
12-ERUSID Federation 2: Same as above but in a worst way.

Status
Not open for further replies.