Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

1 Eviction Notice - MRA? to early to tell, all starter alliances are
2 The Pink Death - Ive heard of them, and atleast there forum active.
3 Armageddon - this might be the 100th Armageddon alliance ive seen?
4 Carpe Jugulum - Pew Pew if these guys are anything like they were on Gamma, there gunna be good.
5 The Norse - The Norse. Nuff said.
6 Occupy - They dont look to bad, nice and neat
7 Lone Wolves - thats right, your alone.
8 Ace of Hearts - small and professional? i think so.
9 THE ELITE - Prove your name.
10 Dead Trap - wont be in top 12 for long
11 The Unknown Legion - wont be in top 12 for long
12 We Dun Gud - wont be in top 12 for long

DeletedUser

what about Myrmidon Warriors they are 17 trying move up quick not looking bad so far

DeletedUser

From what I understand the Eviction Notice here is the one from Rho so I'm assuming they'll be good?

I'm thinking that most of the top 5 will be around a while.

And I'm not at all saying that because I'm in one of them :p

DeletedUser

in my experiance, top 5 change every week, and the politics early in game can crush them fast.

theres alot of alliance switching and insecurity early on.

DeletedUser

Shhh we're working on not killing the bp period excitement~ ;P

DeletedUser2663

From the looks of things, based on member rosters the only alliances that stick out to me are EN, Pink death and Occupy. Each alliance has some amazing players in them.

DeletedUser

I've also heard good things about Carpe. Although not so much Occupy. Are they from a specific world?

DeletedUser2663

Only recognise a few names from CJ and none of the big players that i knew from gamma (may be a few from there but there are alot of names missing from there that i know).

DeletedUser

1 Eviction Notice - MRA? to early to tell, all starter alliances are
You need to look and more stats broski before saying MRA
2 The Pink Death - Ive heard of them, and atleast there forum active.
Forums dont make them good even tho they have some big names we will see if they pump gold to get to number 1
3 Armageddon - this might be the 100th Armageddon alliance ive seen?
Agreed
4 Carpe Jugulum - Pew Pew if these guys are anything like they were on Gamma, there gunna be good.
Failed in Gyth and im not sure if they can handled what is here already if they are tasted like they were in gyth.
5 The Norse - The Norse. Nuff said.
Who?
6 Occupy - They dont look to bad, nice and neat
Watch your step

Not worth my time to write about

"http://http://grepointel.com/sigs/dir/BangBros6raz81wmz3.png"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20013

Amonjerro,
yea, Im in EN
maybe we are MRA, <Mass Reduction Alliance>

LiquorBanner-Copy.jpg

DeletedUser14378

As more i spent time reading forum more i think that some player founding alliance just to be in top 12 in first days to hear coments about their alliance.How can someone coment alliances after 24 hours?

From now on i will fallow every new section under top 12 alliance to see people who posting,i am sure that will be same players with no experience(talking about first days of server).real opinion can be made in month or two,when fights start,skills,tactic,number of players,positions everything must be count when you give opinion about alliances.if someone have experience that doesnt mean that he automaticly play on the same way like in previous world,especially if he play 1 or more worlds at the same time.

Also please avoid comments like:mra,mah,nah,will see,dont know...what is that?if you want to comment comment on right way or dont comment at all.

DeletedUser

As more i spent time reading forum more i think that some player founding alliance just to be in top 12 in first days to hear coments about their alliance.How can someone coment alliances after 24 hours?

From now on i will fallow every new section under top 12 alliance to see people who posting,i am sure that will be same players with no experience(talking about first days of server).real opinion can be made in month or two,when fights start,skills,tactic,number of players,positions everything must be count when you give opinion about alliances.if someone have experience that doesnt mean that he automaticly play on the same way like in previous world,especially if he play 1 or more worlds at the same time.

Also please avoid comments like:mra,mah,nah,will see,dont know...what is that?if you want to comment comment on right way or dont comment at all.

Totally agreed with you here mate.
+rep

DeletedUser

I with Sasa, Hero World alliances are just like warrior world alliances. Just because some alliances come from another server doesn't mean they'll be successful. And its completely possible for that little nobody alliance to rise the ranks.

DeletedUser

Eviction Notice is a solid alliance from Rho. I have had the pleasure of battling with them for months. I lost lots of sleep timing attacks, and sniping CS attempts from them. The majority of the best players from that world are now united in a single alliance. I don't foresee EN leaving the top 12 anytime soon. And if EN is an MRA, it is an MRA whose ranks are populated with Seasoned Grepo Vets. They will give you a run for your money.

DeletedUser17088

Not worth my time to write about

perhaps leaving them out would have saved you time, Broski :D

Status
Not open for further replies.