Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

hey ! the shell fell off the turtle and we barely tried........hill plop i expected better :(

DeletedUser22650

anyone who's been playing more than a few weeks has probably seen hilly in real action so im pretty sure somebody who recently discovered a grepo link cant phase him with trash talk, he really doesnt have anything to prove, and he showed me screenshots of all the attacks....gloat all you want because you're meat for pd or occupy, whoever gets around to you first because you're not in that league :p

DeletedUser12667

hey ! the shell fell off the turtle and we barely tried........hill plop i expected better :(

You set your expectations too high then:D

You did exactly what I wanted you all to do. I didnt set my expectations to high, so I am quite impressed with the Dacians.

DeletedUser

anyone who's been playing more than a few weeks has probably seen hilly in real action so im pretty sure somebody who recently discovered a grepo link cant phase him with trash talk, he really doesnt have anything to prove, and he showed me screenshots of all the attacks....gloat all you want because you're meat for pd or occupy, whoever gets around to you first because you're not in that league :p

YUP :p but i will be BETTER once i have been defeated , i am just a noob who cracking head dont push the noob out embrace the new money in the game

and i havent trash spoken about anyone , i like hill plop technique and he knows he should have done better he barely tried

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22650

like i say he has nothing to prove, hes played with and against the best ever grepo players since theta, its actually impossible for anyone to achieve a top reputation like that now because all the rankings in 2.0 show is who hits their credit cards hardest, that saddens me for the "new money" in game....very aptly phrased btw ;)

DeletedUser

if i was another man id say take ur hand out of hill plops ..........well u get the jist :)

and im from a world where free players are considered leaches on the server :( maybe a different world here

DeletedUser

Heroes my foot, more like EN's minions :/

We don't even have an NAP or moreover a pact.

Would be hard to call them our "minions".

Perhaps your policy of no diplomacy and just attack everything would be the likely cause of that. :)

DeletedUser5061

lol we attack you guys because of your assaults on us. it had nothing to do with EN :rolleyes:.

No silly, I was actually referring to the part where they invited refugees like b.benji offered them an asylum and you noobs accepted it, god forbid saying anything will result in a war. I guess kowing they have players like you, i shouldn't be too surprised they were quite glad not having to war anything that possess a slight challenge. There was a stage where I thought Dacian, had a little substance but it turns out they are just a bunch of little noobs that are gonna turtle and wait for death and EN duke it out.

I have zero respect for EN as a alliance but at least they are not spineless like Dacian
emoticon-00119-puke.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19318

The bitterness is kinda sad... I have seen many people bitter and jealous, such is life..
Move on... PD aren't the best alliance and never will be, they won't even be the best attackers... or even close to the best attacker.

EN are what they are.. winners...
I even have a quote from an insider from PD to share...

Hi Kronnos,

Do you fancy taken on a new member?
The reason I ask is that I am in an alliance that is top-ruled by one person and I do not share his strategies. Or Rather I think he lack strategy, where I am used to have one.

Love the confidence.. the ZERO respect is returned

DeletedUser13439

No silly, I was actually referring to the part where they invited refugees like b.benji offered them an asylum and you noobs accepted it, god forbid saying anything will result in a war. I guess kowing they have players like you, i shouldn't be too surprised they were quite glad not having to war anything that possess a slight challenge. There was a stage where I thought Dacian, had a little substance but it turns out they are just a bunch of little noobs that are gonna turtle and wait for death and EN duke it out.
-Most players in DH are like sac (but his one in a million) - aggressive and up for the challlenge. Just remember we started later than some of you guys especially sac, we will see what happens soon enough - maybe we do a major turtling up :p.
-As for noobs - only me is a noob - everyone here has experience ;)

I have zero respect for EN as a alliance but at least they are not spineless like Dacian
-Got to love the hating :). But let us "spineless" Dacians do what we do :)

DeletedUser6038

emoticon-00119-puke.png

I admire your complete luck of strategic thinking sometimes, but I really enjoy your banter, even when it becomes illusive and out of control. I think somewhere in the course you have mixed things up a little and taken Grepolis as if it was an FPS style of game. I guess a name like Kill 'Em All would fit your alliance better. I can be the godfather if you'd like :)

I am going to rip off my spine now, put my shell on the table, and enjoy some old fashion turtle soup :)

Status
Not open for further replies.