Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

What do you think about the top 12 alliances?

1. League Of Legends - MRA but do have a rather high averager points.
2. Seal Team 6 - Rim alliance not in the core and probably an MRA.
3. Romanian Fighters - Changed name from Team of God. Came from another world under same name so not MRA in this world but were in Helorus.
4. Manowar - Decent average points and decent battle points.
5. My Little Pwnies - Wont comment on my own alliance.
6. Night Fall - If i wasnt running my own alliance this is the alliance i would join high abp and average points. Generally a great alliance.
7. SPARTANS - Currently at war with them. Not a great alliance and 5 people have already left.
8. 13th Legion - Good alliance, good average points, good battle points
9. The Doom Reapers - Average points is very low but many of them joined late.
10. The Wolf Pact - There always seems to be a wolf pact in every world. This one is a good allaince with decent average points for a late joining alliance.
11. Realm Of The Mad God - Got one very good player but the rest are quite inactive.
12. TritoXn - Low average points but punch way above their waste in battle points.

DeletedUser23516

TritoXn is in the same ocean as 13 Legion and Night Fall. I don't think they'll last :)

DeletedUser

Bit early to judge, but thought I would give it a go

1. League Of Legends - MRA, way to many players, very spread out, but exceedingly good battle points and Average
2. Seal Team 6 - May be a bit far out to do any damage, in the early days, however nicely grouped and the Rim is a good way to grow, if they stay together.
3. Romanian Fighters - sorry do not rate, to spread out, to be a good team
4. Manowar - Decent positions and decent points
5. My Little Pwnies - really spread out, decent battle points though
6. Night Fall - best points, best battle points, seem a little spread out over a few oceans, but certainly ones to watch
7. SPARTANS - Again spread out,
8. 13th Legion - Bunch of NOOBS, but heard you need to be good looking to join
9. The Doom Reapers - Can't rate these yet as no ABP possibly still in BP
10. The Wolf Pact - decent avg points low battle points, a group in 54, then lots spread out, who will get taken out quick
11. Realm Of The Mad God - bad locations of players, a couple of players on decent points
12. TritoXn - low DBP, considering the ocean they are in, good attack battle points though

DeletedUser

lol how can eveyone say LOL is an MRA we are elite just watch as eveyone is saying great avaerage great battle points and spread out is no problem we controll ocean 54 and 44

DeletedUser

lol how can eveyone say LOL is an MRA we are elite just watch as eveyone is saying great avaerage great battle points and spread out is no problem we controll ocean 54 and 44

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, the interesting thing will be when big Wars kick in if you can hold on :)

DeletedUser

I am saying MRA as I had an invite in my inbox within 48 hours of starting this world no message, this is how I would class an MRA,
I agree good battle points and average points,

it is a bit early to make proper opinions all you can go off is stats and maps, only time will tell how we all do

DeletedUser23516

1)League of Legends-2nd ABP-AN MRA, but let me explain why.As Graeme said, you are to far spread out. Being an MRA doesn't mean you have to be bad, Hogs of Destiny from Alpha weren't to bad. I don't think you will last to long though. You have been taking in my farms and that wil eventually drag you down. They DO have almost 3x as much ABP as 3rd.
2)SEAL TEAM 6-4th ABP-It looks like their leader has no experience, unless he uses another account. Still a good rim alliance, seem to have full control of their ocean. Will take time to see what happens to them.
3)Romanian Fighters-7th ABP-Leadership isn't too new, I personally think they are an MRA. They are extremely spread out.
4)Night Fall-1st ABP-Sexy Beasts, proven fact, end of conversation.
5)MANOWAR-6th ABP-A very compact alliance, might be reason for low ABP. Can't tell if they will be going anywhere soon.
6)My Little Pwnies-5th ABP-They are a bit spread out, and have a Brother Alliance, but I like this alliance. Buzzer is a good leader and they won't be going away soon
7)SPARTANS-9th ABP-Not to spread out, but far enough to make it difficult to support eachother. Don't think they'll stick around.
8)The Doom Reapers-17th ABP-Not sure if they just got out of BP, but they should be out of it. Not impressed by them.
9)13th Legion-3rd ABP-Slightly less attractive then Night Fall, close group, should stick around.
10)The Wolf Pact-18th ABP-Again, should be out of BP by now, pretty spread out, dont think they will stick around.
11)Realm of the Mad God-14th ABP-Not a bad alliance, will see what happens with them.
12)Legends of Greece-33rd ABP-Not sure if they are entirely out of ABP, so I can't say anything about them.

DeletedUser

goldfinger6 was you in Hogs of Destiny?

I remember them, had some good conversations with the leader catalan or something like that, he seemed a good man, however they were not the best alliance, not bad defending but so widely hated they struggled on the offence

DeletedUser

is there secret plans a foot?

when you set up league of legends, did you think of the abreviation? lol