Top 12 Top 12 alliances

DeletedUser

Thank you for illustrating the difference between a winning strategy and a less-successful strategy. Again, we all engage in investing our time here for many reasons. My personal reason is simply this. I enjoy out-thinking my opponents. Your assertion regarding REL/RUTH will, eventually, either prove or disprove itself. When a war of words erupts, I will gladly bow to your superior skills.

http://chart.googleapis.com/chart?c...,26,16,14,11,5,5&chdlp=l&chtt=Alliance+Growth

However, the facts, at least over the last week, would seem to differ from your assertion.

Because it's simply painful to see this, I had to gather data, I'm sorry, it was eating away at my soul.

The REAL graph looks like this:

http://chart.googleapis.com/chart?c...,12,10,6,5,5,3,2&chdlp=l&chtt=Alliance+Growth

Data:
15.11 22:00 to 22.11 22:00 (1 week)

KE vs KE 20
KE vs KE II 35
KE vs Karma 1
KE vs RELENTLESS 2
KE vs RUTHLESS 1
KE vs Others 8
REAL GROWTH = 12
TOTAL "Conquers" = 67

KE II vs KE II 17(+1 Bugsie)
KE II vs KE 5
KE II vs Karma
KE II vs RELENTLESS 1
KE II vs RUTHLESS
KE II vs Others 5(-1 Bugsie)
KE II vs Bugsie(kicked internal) 1
REAL GROWTH = 5
TOTAL "Conquers" = 28

RELENTLESS vs RELENTLESS 8
RELENTLESS vs RUTHLESS
RELENTLESS vs KE 3
RELENTLESS vs KE II 3
RELENTLESS vs Others 20
REAL GROWTH = 26
TOTAL "Conquers" = 34

RUTHLESS vs RUTHLESS 3
RUTHLESS vs RELENTLESS 1
RUTHLESS vs KE
RUTHLESS vs KE II
RUTHLESS vs Others 10
REAL GROWTH = 10
TOTAL "Conquers" = 14

The Resistance vs The Resistance 16(+15 annalies)
The Resistance vs The Resistance-Deux
The Resistance vs Karma
The Resistance vs Others 21(-15 annalies)
The Resistance vs Annalies41(kicked internal) 15
REAL GROWTH = 6
TOTAL "Conquers" = 37

The Resistance-Deux vs The Resistance-Deux
The Resistance-Deux vs The Resistance
The Resistance-Deux vs Karma
The Resistance-Deux vs Others 2
REAL GROWTH = 2
TOTAL "Conquers" = 2

Karma vs Karma 6(+10 Tryb)
Karma vs KE 3
Karma vs KE II
Karma vs The Resistance 10
Karma vs Others 21(-10 Tryb)
Karma vs Tryb(kicked internal) 10
REAL GROWTH = 24
TOTAL "Conquers" = 40

GetoDacii LG vs GetoDacii LG 4
GetoDacii LG vs GetoDaciii LG 5
GetoDacii LG vs The Resistance
GetoDacii LG vs The Resistance-Deux
GetoDacii LG vs Others 5
REAL GROWTH = 5
TOTAL "Conquers" = 14

GetoDaciii LG vs GetoDaciii LG 2
GetoDaciii LG vs GetoDacii LG
GetoDaciii LG vs The Resistance
GetoDaciii LG vs The Resistance-Deux 1
GetoDaciii LG vs Others 2
REAL GROWTH = 3
TOTAL "Conquers" = 5

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39502

as always honky, your data (the spoiler is amazing, nice work!) seems to be most excellent and accurate. Here are the numbers I have compiled each day this week and a summary of the week up top. It does look to confirm your data. Cannot believe our sister alliance/academy almost grew as much as KE1. Unreal. Anyway, here are the stats I have.

WEEK 2 TOTALS

Saturday, 16/11/13 Thru Friday, 22/11/13​
REL and RUL gained 464,000 points and 48 new cities!
Karma -- gained 354,000 and 35 new cities.
KE and KEII -- 207,000 points gained, and 13 new cities.

CITY & POINT TOTALS -- 22/11/13
REL and RUL -- 1,783 cities for 17,164,000 points
Karma -- 1,181 cities for 11,611,000 points
KE and KEII -- 2,254 cities for 22,640,000 points

Cool-Aid said:
Saturday, 16/11/13​
REL and RUL gained 112,000 points and 15 new cities!
Karma -- gained 96,000 and 8 new cities.
KE and KEII -- 42,000 points gained, and 5 new cities.

SPECIAL NOTES
KEII picks up [player]Thrombis[/player] + 23,000 points and 4 cities
REL and RUL pick up [player]Ahri D. Legend[/player] + 132,000 points and 14 cities​
Cool-Aid said:
Sunday, 17/11/13​
REL and RUL gained 60,000 points and 6 new cities!
Karma -- gained 89,000 and 8 new cities.
KE and KEII -- 47,000 points gained, and 3 new cities.
SPECIAL NOTES
No player changes today​
Cool-Aid said:
Monday, 18/11/13​
REL and RUL gained 125,000 points and 11 new cities!
Karma -- gained 70,000 and 7 new cities.
KE and KEII -- Lost 12,000 points, and lost 2 cities.

SPECIAL NOTES
No player changes today​
Cool-Aid said:
Tuesday, 19/11/13​
REL and RUL gained 47,000 points and 3 new cities
Karma -- gained 31,000 and 3 new cities.
KE and KEII -- gained 47,000 points, and 3 new cities.

SPECIAL NOTES
No player changes today​
Cool-Aid said:
Wednesday, 20/11/13​
REL and RUL gained 48,000 points and 3 new cities!
Karma -- gained 9,000 and no new cities.
KE and KEII -- 36,000 points, and 4 new cities.

SPECIAL NOTES
No player changes today​
Cool-Aid said:
Thursday, 21/11/13​
REL and RUL gained 72,000 points and 8 new cities!
Karma -- gained 8,000 and one new city.
KE and KEII -- gained 20,000 points, and lost 1 city!.

SPECIAL NOTES
No player changes today
RUTHLESS outgrows RELENTLESS in both cities and points today! Well done gents!
Cool-Aid said:
Friday, 22/11/13​
REL and RUL gained 51,000 points and 2 new cities!
Karma -- gained 51,000 and 8 new cities.
KE and KEII -- gained 27,000 points, and 1 new city.

SPECIAL NOTES
KEII loses [player]Varkon[/player] -100 points, -1 city
KEII loses [player]DENY600[/player] 0 points, 0 cities​

DeletedUser

Thank you for illustrating the difference between a winning strategy and a less-successful strategy. Again, we all engage in investing our time here for many reasons. My personal reason is simply this. I enjoy out-thinking my opponents. Your assertion regarding REL/RUTH will, eventually, either prove or disprove itself. When a war of words erupts, I will gladly bow to your superior skills.

http://chart.googleapis.com/chart?chxl=0:|GetoDaciii+LG|Phoenix+From+the+Ashes|Black+Phoenix|RUTHLESS|GetoDacii+LG|Kos+Elite+II|RELENTLESS|The+Resistance|Karma|Kos+Elite&chxr=0,0,158.333&chxs=0,676767,11.5,0,_,676767&chxt=y&chbh=a&chs=500x250&cht=bhs&chco=4D89F9&chds=a&chd=t:61,42,38,36,26,16,14,11,5,5&chdlp=l&chtt=Alliance+Growth

However, the facts, at least over the last week, would seem to differ from your assertion.

Enjoy the next year and a half following the simmers guide to end game, while REL and Karma enjoy the next year knocking KE around, you can continue to eat south into the abyss. Your tactic has a major flaw, how are KE going to build 4 ww let alone 7 that you expect without REL and Karma building 4 combined that effectively kills anyone winning? (TR wont be here to see that so im ignoring any possibility that they affect this). Are you suddenly going to become a fighting machine and conq our and RELs ww, i dont think so. your ideology that being top on points/cities/whatever counts for nothing.

on one hand you have an MRA desperate to win 7/7 as was foretold by your lunatic leader and on the other hand you have 2 alliances combined who are bigger and harder that are only interested in KE not winning anything.

DeletedUser

You're continuance to push this particular issue confirms my original assertion. To you, this is personal. Awesome strategy that I am positive will serve you well. Or, at least as well as it has in the past.

DeletedUser

Nothing personal mate, just cry when false facts are presented to the public.

DeletedUser

The facts were a link copied directly off of the website and not contrived, altered or in any way changed from their original form.

Since I am not a script wiz I cant make any comment regarding the authenticity, other than to say I posted what came up in my database query on that site.

DeletedUser

The database query there merely goes through the conquers list for our server and adds everything together, it doesn't care about city gains, it's just conquests, those include internals which makes the graph inaccurate. (I also counted internals between sister alliances, no real way to get this with a database query unless someone manually enters the connections between alliances.)

Not saying you were at fault, that particular statistics page is simply misrepresented, my data is valid and I could automate it for our world, but I'm assuming this only needs to be a one time thing so people would understand the real truth. My job is done here.

DeletedUser42502

Enjoy the next year and a half following the simmers guide to end game, while REL and Karma enjoy the next year knocking KE around, you can continue to eat south into the abyss. Your tactic has a major flaw, how are KE going to build 4 ww let alone 7 that you expect without REL and Karma building 4 combined that effectively kills anyone winning? (TR wont be here to see that so im ignoring any possibility that they affect this). Are you suddenly going to become a fighting machine and conq our and RELs ww, i dont think so. your ideology that being top on points/cities/whatever counts for nothing.

on one hand you have an MRA desperate to win 7/7 as was foretold by your lunatic, multi accounting leader and on the other hand you have 2 alliances combined who are bigger and harder that are only interested in KE not winning anything.

Found this picture of Jeff Leb-gold-HH-Oar-ski's reaction on yet ANOTHER snipe...6th time's charm?. Seriously though...It was a worthy attempt...I applaud the effort...although I still find your gold produced attacks annoying....can't say anything bad about the great attempt ;) Its a very similar expression to Il.buono aka Il.brutto, sitting in a corner of his bedroom swaying back and forth scratching "ArrZee" on the wall with this bloody nails....(he takes this game very personal):
View attachment 9806
http://singsintraffic.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/baby-cry.gif

Seeing as there is so much NOT COOL, honky dorey stats floating about with nothing but skewed FALSE stats, I thought i'd post some real stats with proof.

1) karma = 37
http://www.grepointel.com/alliance....ma&server=en56&enddate=2013-11-22&rt=conquers
2) kos elite = 34
http://www.grepointel.com/alliance....te&server=en56&enddate=2013-11-22&rt=conquers
3) Relentless = 24
http://www.grepointel.com/alliance....ss&server=en56&enddate=2013-11-22&rt=conquers
4) Ruthless = 14
http://www.grepointel.com/alliance....ss&server=en56&enddate=2013-11-22&rt=conquers
5) GetoDacii LG = 13
http://www.grepointel.com/alliance....LG&server=en56&enddate=2013-11-22&rt=conquers
6) The resistance = 8
http://www.grepointel.com/alliance....ce&server=en56&enddate=2013-11-22&rt=conquers
7) Black Phoenix = 5
http://www.grepointel.com/alliance....ix&server=en56&enddate=2013-11-22&rt=conquers
8) Kol elite II = 3
http://www.grepointel.com/alliance....II&server=en56&enddate=2013-11-22&rt=conquers
9) the resistance-deux = 1
http://www.grepointel.com/alliance....ux&server=en56&enddate=2013-11-22&rt=conquers
10) Black Phoenix. = -3
http://www.grepointel.com/alliance....x.&server=en56&enddate=2013-11-22&rt=conquers
11) GetoDaciii LG = -2
http://www.grepointel.com/alliance....LG&server=en56&enddate=2013-11-22&rt=conquers

And for those who are Mathematically challenged (*cough*Cool-Aid*cough*il.brutto<--real name*cough)...YES, this takes account internal conks by adding a negative value to give an accurate stat)

Haven't bothered reading all the posts I've missed, cause frankly I don't care about 99% of the verbal diarrhea that comes out of insignificant low lives (you know who you are:) )...bye for now...might be back in another few month.

DeletedUser

*Facepalm*

But it doesn't take into account sister alliances? At least it's not as bad as the other site where Augustus got the info from and does actually work around the internals problem a little bit.
Still don't understand why this is more accurate than my data? Or is KE II not a part of KE anymore?

DeletedUser

Found this picture of Jeff Leb-gold-HH-Oar-ski's reaction on yet ANOTHER snipe...6th time's charm?. Seriously though...It was a worthy attempt...I applaud the effort...although I still find your gold produced attacks annoying....can't say anything bad about the great attempt ;) Its a very similar expression to Il.buono aka Il.brutto, sitting in a corner of his bedroom swaying back and forth scratching "ArrZee" on the wall with this bloody nails....(he takes this game very personal):
View attachment 9806
http://singsintraffic.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/baby-cry.gif

Not sure why you think i cried, although HHG passed along the message that you tried to mail me. I didn't block you in response to the failed CS. I blocked you some time ago because your mails bored me as they were nothing but constant complaining about gold or whatever. As an opponent, mails sent to me can be respectful, taunting, humorous, or (insert any other quality you wish here) Your mails were always mean-spirited, never interesting, and repetitive. You at least have to make them interesting enough to be worthy of the effort to press a button to open them. As far as sixth time is the charm, etc etc. It doesnt really matter how many times does it? I am not going to stop until it's done. You may be a hard nut to crack, but in the end, still will get cracked.

DeletedUser42502

Arrzee says he takes a city from every leader. We aim to do the same.

Unfortunately, It wasn't me personally who took a Relentless leaders city today...Little boy Hyp lost a city just before going on vmode for whatever the Ef Reason I don't care about. Twas a group effort to kick some relentless derriere today and Xardas was the man of the hour....1 down 1 to go for the "ruthless" relentless.

DeletedUser39502

good luck my friend! lol. it only took you three tries to get a defenseless Hyperion. Congrats! If I'd have known he was going to go VM and just leave his cities unattended for two days, we'd have stacked them. too bad for us. but hey, if you consider that a REAL win, then so be it. I'm happy knowing that's the best your alliance has to offer. Soon enough, your alliance will see it though. that silver tongue can only last so long until people see through the BS. Il B. is right though. I can only speak for REL but I will fight to the end to see that KE does not win this world. Not just because you probably would win if we didn't interfere, but because I find you (RZ) to be an arrogant, insulting little man. The day you leave this world, I might reconsider the war, but until then, it will rage on.

Oh and yeah, your GI shows all the conks and losses. You're just making everyone do the math for you. We've already done the math. Honky laid it out, and my stats do include player changes AND internals. When KE conks KEII, it's reflected in your growth. Both alliances are outgrowing you by nearly double every week and you can't fight. Your alliance will have lost my friend. Just imagine in four months when we have cities deep in your core and can threaten every internal your alliance consumes. Then your growth will REALLY be stunted!

DeletedUser

*Shrugs*

I just have rum... I mean fun. *hic*

I would say KE had the right to take advantage of the opportunity, after all, we do it all the time with every single conq from them. And as they say, we have no real wins either, so balance has been struck and Quantarius is satisfied, although, I guess for balance they would have to grow as fast as we do... there is still time.

~AL

DeletedUser

good luck my friend! lol. it only took you three tries to get a defenseless Hyperion. Congrats! If I'd have known he was going to go VM and just leave his cities unattended for two days, we'd have stacked them. too bad for us. but hey, if you consider that a REAL win, then so be it. I'm happy knowing that's the best your alliance has to offer. Soon enough, your alliance will see it though. that silver tongue can only last so long until people see through the BS. Il B. is right though. I can only speak for REL but I will fight to the end to see that KE does not win this world. Not just because you probably would win if we didn't interfere, but because I find you (RZ) to be an arrogant, insulting little man. The day you leave this world, I might reconsider the war, but until then, it will rage on.

Oh and yeah, your GI shows all the conks and losses. You're just making everyone do the math for you. We've already done the math. Honky laid it out, and my stats do include player changes AND internals. When KE conks KEII, it's reflected in your growth. Both alliances are outgrowing you by nearly double every week and you can't fight. Your alliance will have lost my friend. Just imagine in four months when we have cities deep in your core and can threaten every internal your alliance consumes. Then your growth will REALLY be stunted!

Defenseless Hyperion give me a break ..........over 5 k units and full off trips from planks , and nobody try to help.... seems you are cool about it .
And you and your numbers .......... There is only number one and others so good luck with that

DeletedUser

Arrzee, Xardass you guys are lame. The only time you guys have ever hit my cities with any success is first when I had an Attackable Ban, second when I quit the game. So congrats on your supreme superiority! Hopefully one day when I grow up Arrzee I will be half as good as you. Please sir teach me how to be the best Grepo player ever. Xardass please bro dont talk you suck at Grepo. Get ya game up before you play in the pro's. I could beat you at Grepo with no hands, blind, deaf, and dumb! So stop it Sam has taken like 10 cities from you. Wait I think I have dipped into the Xardass well and grab a city too! LOL. The crazy part is that you were actually active when that happened. So please remove yourself from the conversation until you get a few more lessons. You should talk to Trickard at least he can play the game. The numbers dont lie. Truth is that anyone who actually gets aggressive with KE will take their cities at will. Well this is Hyp signing off fun kicking your KE but gotta go be an adult. Hey if you guys are ever in Chicago stop by one of my Resturants or Bars bring your friends drinks and dinner on me! See ya Around!

DeletedUser42502

arrzee, xardass you guys are lame. The only time you guys have ever hit my cities with any success is first when i had an attackable ban, second when i quit the game. So congrats on your supreme superiority! Hopefully one day when i grow up arrzee i will be half as good as you. Please sir teach me how to be the best grepo player ever. Xardass please bro dont talk you suck at grepo. Get ya game up before you play in the pro's. I could beat you at grepo with no hands, blind, deaf, and dumb! So stop it sam has taken like 10 cities from you. Wait i think i have dipped into the xardass well and grab a city too! Lol. The crazy part is that you were actually active when that happened. So please remove yourself from the conversation until you get a few more lessons. You should talk to trickard at least he can play the game. The numbers dont lie. Truth is that anyone who actually gets aggressive with ke will take their cities at will. Well this is hyp signing off fun kicking your ke but gotta go be an adult. Hey if you guys are ever in chicago stop by one of my resturants or bars bring your friends drinks and dinner on me! See ya around!

rofl ;)

DeletedUser

Arrzee, Xardass you guys are lame. The only time you guys have ever hit my cities with any success is first when I had an Attackable Ban, second when I quit the game. So congrats on your supreme superiority! Hopefully one day when I grow up Arrzee I will be half as good as you. Please sir teach me how to be the best Grepo player ever. Xardass please bro dont talk you suck at Grepo. Get ya game up before you play in the pro's. I could beat you at Grepo with no hands, blind, deaf, and dumb! So stop it Sam has taken like 10 cities from you. Wait I think I have dipped into the Xardass well and grab a city too! LOL. The crazy part is that you were actually active when that happened. So please remove yourself from the conversation until you get a few more lessons. You should talk to Trickard at least he can play the game. The numbers dont lie. Truth is that anyone who actually gets aggressive with KE will take their cities at will. Well this is Hyp signing off fun kicking your KE but gotta go be an adult. Hey if you guys are ever in Chicago stop by one of my Resturants or Bars bring your friends drinks and dinner on me! See ya Around!

Looks like you are saying Goodbye ....... And yes I don't know how to play game, but I m learning. Btw more like two citys I lost far from my own support, and you lose city in the game just didn't bother to show up , I m lame that more saying about you then me, because you lose city from someone like me, and at end I got my own restaurant and if you are in Europa look me up .... dinner is on me .... Pro

DeletedUser

resturants or bars bring your friends drinks and dinner on me! See ya around!

didn't know Hyp Is Gordon Ramsay

DeletedUser

Err.. I'm actually interested about this, where are these restaurants located? Might change my travel plans.