Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser345

Seems like my point, despite the negative rep, was totally spot on as dis-loyal Red Mist members start jumping the ship when it begins to get rocky.

DeletedUser33530

Ok why are some of them going to the pirates? Im really at a loss now of whats happening. I do think that red viper (now our last stand) is gonna stay a super power though.

DeletedUser

8----No Pants Allowed----------2980474------70-----42578 They seem a bit small in the far West of the NW, and Red Viper seems to have formed a front with them, where they aren't taking cities past that line. Maybe a coincidence.
Ummm they are right in the core. They are in o44 (a core ocean), and with the top players all being in the corner of o44 which is the core of the world. And it is not a coincidence that they are not taking cities from their allies and vice versa.

DeletedUser

can i ask why you guys changed your name to red viper?

For april fools we changed it to '*pirates*' (or something like that) which then obviously back fired on us when somebody made a new account and made an alliance called 'Red Mist'. So we changed it to Red Viper. And if you look at us it's now called 'Our last stand'

DeletedUser30636

For april fools we changed it to '*pirates*' (or something like that) which then obviously back fired on us when somebody made a new account and made an alliance called 'Red Mist'. So we changed it to Red Viper. And if you look at us it's now called 'Our last stand'

oh haha thats hilarious, and you guys must really be falling, once you change your name to last stand thats pretty much saying you know your gonna lose but not without a fight

DeletedUser

oh haha thats hilarious, and you guys must really be falling, once you change your name to last stand thats pretty much saying you know your gonna lose but not without a fight

It's what happens when you lose half your active players because they can't be bothered to stand and fight:c Just joining our enemies in hope of an easier WW win :/

DeletedUser

It's what happens when you lose half your active players because they can't be bothered to stand and fight:c Just joining our enemies in hope of an easier WW win :/

yeah, then why is apox pushing you to the enemy?

DeletedUser

then that's more like it... it's a lot better than pushing them away...

DeletedUser

Well if you read the message i stated those who wanted to stay and fight it out with me and zural they can and anyone who wants to win leave....

DeletedUser

You should we're a different bread..... Instead of jumping ship the first sign of trouble we'll stick it out