Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

The League of Legions is gaining fast View attachment 8154

They are, but judging by average points, and the fact they have so many members, doesn't sit right with me.

(still learning, I very well could be WAY off the mark here, and no disrespect intended. BTW, Jax? nice. I have family that lives in Orange park)

buddy1971

Phrourach
They are, but judging by average points, and the fact they have so many members, doesn't sit right with me.

(still learning, I very well could be WAY off the mark here, and no disrespect intended. BTW, Jax? nice. I have family that lives in Orange park)
89 members with an average of 1022 , it sucks living here id rather live out west

DeletedUser5061

Do not antagonise the world
dont do it d!

/me walks away

DeletedUser

Nobody stands out, maybe "RABID" to me seem the best, a couple of players i respect there, other than that meh, worst speed 3 in a long time.

DeletedUser25607

Nobody stands out, maybe "RABID" to me seem the best, a couple of players i respect there, other than that meh, worst speed 3 in a long time.

I feel a noooob...

There are all important alliances from Knossos here + some extra. But well, "worst speed 3 in a long time". :)

DeletedUser

cool story, I checked you out on Grepostats should we expect you to stick around on this one?

DeletedUser

1) Myonia Federation: SINK
2) GaMe oVer: FLOAT
3) The League of Legions: SINK
4) Maldovian Empire: SINK
5) Good Fellas: FLOAT
6) SHUSH: FLOAT
7) **PirateS**: SINK
8) Legacy: SINK
9) Name: SINK
10)Red Mist: FLOAT
11)RABID: SINK
12)The Brotherhood:SINK

DeletedUser

My version of the top 12 as we speak. Keep in mind the world just started im just bored and nothing to do with my life at the moment.

1) Myonia Federation: MRA at the moment know that leader ok, but as of right now they will not make it with what they have.
2) GaMe oVer: Don't know where there from. Looked up a few stats and their ok.
3) The League of Legions: They will not make it.
4) Maldovian Empire: Noobs
5) Good Fellas: They will make it. Good core in 54
6) SHUSH: They will make it for a period of time, but there leaders are poor and their plan will not work in this world. (There know as a military alliance) Whatever that is.
7) **PirateS**: Have some decent players. Will be around for away unless a merge comes about.
8) Legacy: Noobs
9) Name: Don't know much about this alliance. Have a few players.
10)Red Mist: Won't speak much about mine and demon alliance. :)
11)RABID: Great alliance with good average can see them going far if played right!
12)The Brotherhood: Noobs

DeletedUser11965

o.o...wow

DeletedUser24630

Really??? clearly have some of the better players in this server

DeletedUser5061

Myonia Federation / 162142 / 130 / 1247 - There are so many of them :) and they are so active :) or loaded, they seem to know what they are doing it would be stupid of us to go after them when BP ends. We are not stupid, no we are not, no we are not.

GaMe oVer / 104602 / 100 / 1046 - I invited my stalker inside the house for a cup of tea but she was like no thanks drank some leftover last time, you dont make good tea. Honestly how polite was I and how rude was she.

The League of Legions / 102710 / 98 / 1048 - You see what happens some times is people wanna read interesting stuff but what can you say about these lame alliances so i will just wing it, like they do. booya! grepo joke fml

Maldovian Empire / 94055 / 93 / 1011

Legacy / 72994 / 74 / 986 -

SHUSH / 65614 / 59 / 1112 - This alliance is ran by a little girl, nothing wrong with that :) but its actually a guy pretending to be a girl something wrong with that.

Good Fellas / 63796 / 52 / 1227 - You expect an alliance with a name like that to last longer than its free gold?

**PirateS** / 61871 / 53 / 1167

GodsOfMidgard / 57000 / 47 / 1213

Sosa / 47438 / 49 / 968

Ouroboros Ophis / 46459 / 38 / 1223 aka, o_O aka, us aka. RABID

Red Mist / 46349 / 36 / 1287 - I would kick there with a three man alliance personally but you know me I am good to inno let them make some money of this gold whores.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11886

Eh, Double Post.

Anyways, I feel as a lot of alliances are running out of good names now a days. Can't we have more original names without * or Something more greeky? Gah. Some of these names are good for other games, but we are grepolis! A greek game :\

DeletedUser

How about Titans or Olympians, greeky enough? Anyways I say it's too early to tell..

DeletedUser

Eh, Double Post.

Anyways, I feel as a lot of alliances are running out of good names now a days. Can't we have more original names without * or Something more greeky? Gah. Some of these names are good for other games, but we are grepolis! A greek game :\

But unless you can think of an original Greek name, most Greek sounding names are just cliched.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How to get the top 12 MRA list

Does anyone have a list of the top 12? I realise it shows very little right now, but I'm curious about the names.
Its very easy to get the top 12 list of MRA's just go open the game.
Click on rankings and click on alliances
There all right there waiting for you.