Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Your not crushing Red Mist your crushing the few who stayed.. most burned out and quit others went to join other alliances, but those who who chose to stay are exceptionally loyal or maybe just stubborn

But i can tell you we don't care about the crown we just want to fight and that's exactly what we do

DeletedUser

I know, but we are still beating u guys, as your alliance is falling apart

DeletedUser

They are dying, as Unity, EN, and Romanian Fighters are crushing them in war.

You forgot **PirateS** and all sister/academy alliances in that list:p Feeling big because it has taken 6 top 15 alliances to take us down (8 if you count LoL and legionnaires who are red flagged on our map) which sums up to a total of 700+ players and 30+ million points vs our 80 (now 30) with 2.6 million points. You guys have a go at fighting that :p

Oh well, it's been fun up to now. But the end is nigh for us. Best of luck to all the other alliances that are still going strong (Mainly LoL and Pirates - I don't like the rest of you:p)

DeletedUser

which sums up to a total of 700+ players and 30+ million points vs our 80 (now 30) with 2.6 million points. You guys have a go at fighting that :p
Cant cry about numbers as your leadership choose that route!
Each to there own game style and the style you guys choose seems to FAIL to often. Thought people might have learnt after so many servers now :p

I don't like the rest of you:p)
I suspect the feeling is mutual for a lot on the server, hence maybe why you guys are outnumbered and loosing member left and right. Even if you wanted diplomacy I doubt many would offer it now, maybe time to delete your accounts and create new ones ;)

DeletedUser

I was trying to poke a bit of fun about, Not cry over not doing well at a game. They're played to have fun which I am having and hope to continue to have.

DeletedUser

"Red Mist entered this world as a lion why would we want to leave any different!"- (on profile)

Well i didnt see any last stand. Deffinetly left as ****y cats.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I see name EN here. NO need to ask anymore questions. If its not the first by far, it will be very soon. EN comes, EN destroys, EN triumphs. I wish I was in this server. Too late now :(

DeletedUser

Never to late for you Tan, I'm sure we would work wonders to get you in :)

DeletedUser19318

erik, mazz and Phonoi only joined on about 27/3 and look at them.. we can boost you brother!

DeletedUser

We surely can - come and join us Tan! Would be great to have you in the same team again :)

DeletedUser

Oh, feeling the love right now. Thank you guys, need to seriously think about it. Problem is i started the new server and i took a personal challenge. If im gonna start this i have to quit there. Ofc you all are a great temptation.

DeletedUser39031

I actually liked Red Mist or whatever they were called. Maybe its just their aggressive attitude idk