Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser345

Oh, feeling the love right now. Thank you guys, need to seriously think about it. Problem is i started the new server and i took a personal challenge. If im gonna start this i have to quit there. Ofc you all are a great temptation.

It would be great to have another experienced player :)... just don't join on the rim there are only 2500 point no alliance cities and not a fight to be found. :D

DeletedUser

Anyone feel like doing a Top 12? Since the game has changed quite a lot.
mm

DeletedUser

1. Eviction Notice
    Undisputed #1 alliance in the world. Most ABP. 10 of the top 15 players in the world. 9 of the top 15 ABP. Winning the war against TLoL comfortably and the outcome looks inevitable. Fighting TLOL.

2. The League of Legions
    Troubled times with a founder and there number one player leaving for the enemy. Seems to have trouble with another founder haivng to go less active and being absorbed/losing cities in the process. Currently fighting 3 or 4 alliances and it seems to have taken its toll.

3. Wargasm
    Grown in alot of numbers through absorbing enemies. Many experienced players with past world wonder success in Psi. Widespread across 9 oceans. Pacts with EN and Unity and Naps with TLOL mean they are currently fighting much smaller alliances in W.T.F. and the Knights templar to mixed success. Low alliance dbp suggests they have yet to be tested.

4. Unity
    EN's feeder alliance/academy. Same as #1.

5. No Pants Allowed
    High points average. Not enough members to compete with the top 3 but nicely concentrated and alliance dbp suggest they can defend effectively when needed. ABP could be better.

6. The Legionnaires
    TLoL Academy. Lots of inactives, refugees and cannon fodder. Mostly there for absorbtion.

7. W.T.F.
    Late starters on the rim. Very low numbers but decent average and good teamwork. Done well in comparison to the size of opponents they have vsed.

8. Dire Wolves
    Lots of members with very low average. Losing out to No Pants Allowed.

9. Wargasm 2
    Wargasm academy. Refugees and cannon fodder. Mostly there for absorbtion.

10. Beta Crew
    There profile explains it all mainly non aggressive just here to build our own little empire. Alliance of Simmers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39031

1. .

2. Wargasm
    Grown in alot of numbers through absorbing enemies. Many experienced players with past world wonder success in Psi. Widespread across 9 oceans. Pacts with EN and Unity and Naps with TLOL mean they are currently fighting much smaller alliances in W.T.F. and the Knights templar to mixed success. Low alliance dbp suggests they have yet to be tested.

1. Yewwww Knights Templar :p
    Greatest Alliance :p

DeletedUser29713

It is still a little early to call disputed or undisputed, we still have alot players which i know from others worlds, very good ones, scattered around alliances.... Legion of Death for example.... winners of Knossos....

DeletedUser

It is still a little early to call disputed or undisputed, we still have alot players which i know from others worlds, very good ones, scattered around alliances.... Legion of Death for example.... winners of Knossos....

Not sure you understand.

So you are saying their is another alliance that is #1 at the moment?

DeletedUser29713

the players in LoD are just a fraction of what LoD was in Knossos. I think they are joining in to make a bigger alliance... at least thats the one i know... dont know where EN or LoL came from...

DeletedUser

the players in LoD are just a fraction of what LoD was in Knossos. I think they are joining in to make a bigger alliance... at least thats the one i know... dont know where EN or LoL came from...

So they join this world and are now the #1 alliance because they have had success in a previous world?

I said that EN are undisputed #1 in the world at the moment. Not that they are undisputed victors of the world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29713

lolz... i didnt say that they, LoD, are #1 at rank... i said that as I dont know if EN / LoL were MRA or premade, in case of premade, their origins, as i know of LoD... still LoD is is fraction of what EN is right now, well...

DeletedUser

lolz... i didnt say that they, LoD, are #1 at rank... i said that as I dont know if EN / LoL were MRA or premade, in case of premade, their origins, as i know of LoD... still LoD is is fraction of what EN is right now, well...

You disputed that they are currently #1 so I was asking who is?

DeletedUser

LoD brings back memories... I'm guessing Valheru got beaten to construct the WWs? If LoD was the same here as they were in Knossos, there would certainly be a GIGANTIC war between it and all the other alliances combined.

DeletedUser

LoD brings back memories... I'm guessing Valheru got beaten to construct the WWs? If LoD was the same here as they were in Knossos, there would certainly be a GIGANTIC war between it and all the other alliances combined.

Yes its a shame they aren't, it could've been fun. Do you know where most of them went or are they in different alliances?

DeletedUser

Yes its a shame they aren't, it could've been fun. Do you know where most of them went or are they in different alliances?

I am here, started out a bit late but i'm here:cool:

IGN:Icerman

DeletedUser38652

I'm too here, you will see more of me guys soon enough..

DeletedUser

I was is Valheru. It had a long history. I was first the founder of a 6 member alliance of some strangers next to me on surrounding islands. Then we merged with the Bulls of Brimstone(about 20 members). Our name was changed to Rogue Bullz(courtesy of me :p) We became so powerful that we absorbed most of 055's players. After a few months, Xene merged us with Valheru. That seemed the only way forward. Over-night, Valheru jumped into the top 10.
The last I know was that we were fighting against LoD along with 2 or 3 alliances. I had to leave for a few important reasons. I told my friends and they dutifully took my cities.
I wonder what allinace I'll be in this time, but whichever one, I know It will be a ton of fun.

DeletedUser

Someone may want to revise the top 12; few things seem to have changed...