Top 12 Alliances

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser25289

Furst. Enough said.

1) Pre-Made #1

The usual, 75 members, located in every part of the world imaginable. Sink.

2) Pre-Made #2

Not your typical pre-made, they only have 74 members! Swim.

3) Pre-Made #3

The usual, although they have the world's best player (With 0 points). Swim.

4) Pre-Made #4

100 members (Don't ask), all with 0 points, but at least they have a cool alliance picture. Sink.

6) Pre-Made #6

Only 70 members this time, mainly composed of newbs. Sink.

7) Pre-Made #7

iCyber and Richard are in this alliance. Automatic sink.

8) Pre-Made #8

Alliance Profile isn't in English (Which violates the rules), so make sure to report them! Swim.

9) Pre-Made #9

Your usual pre-made. Sink.

10) Pre-Made #10

They're alliance picture is an image of some angry lookin' Spartans. Nuff' nuff' jiggly puff.

11) Pre-Made #11

Nothing special about these guys. No ABP, no DBP. I know it's hard to believe, but no overall BP either. Sink.

12) ELITE SPARTAN WARRIORS

Every new world has a "noob" alliance. This is it for Eubea. These guys will sink faster than I did when I went swimming.

Don't forget the +rep if you enjoyed, and also don't forget to share the love (Give me +rep) if you hated it. Thanks, and +rep me.

DeletedUser

watch out for number 7, they will win this world for sure, I might as well not even play this world since they will win.

DeletedUser44027

I dunno, I think 12 is going to win, personally... As long as one of them knows about the WW :p

DeletedUser16512

please give 11 a chance to build a little more they will come through

DeletedUser

wow dozens messages from MRA'S within first 2 mins of play

DeletedUser

yeah I've had like 5 invitations already trying to poach me when I'm already a member of Dark Crusaders who're a great alliance

DeletedUser25234

Those MRA's should give my door a miss.. I have a level 2 quarry, and I'm not afraid to use it... :pro:

DeletedUser37948

at least its something to read well everyone else is busy building

DeletedUser

I think Grepo Add is the best alliance and their leader is the best player.I am sure that they will win the world in 2 months.

DeletedUser29066

I think Grepo Add is the best alliance and their leader is the best player.I am sure that they will win the world in 2 months.
2 months? Could you possibly convince them to stretch it out a bit longer just to make it a little more interesting for everyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.