Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser17088

Ok ladies and gentleman here is the nitty gritty, The sink or swim thread is great for the start of a world but eventually a solid Top 12 ranking breakdown tops all.

Without further ado, i shall start:

1 Unwritten Legacy

there is no doibt that this is a collection of good/great players, I have no experience with Admiral Naji but i get the impression you love the dude or hate him. Either way I know a good amount of the players here and its a good roster with them alone. Top in ABP too (the only important stat) so they arent all style

I.C.K

horrendous alliance name haha. again they have a few players i know are good but their ABP rank is 14th...just sayin, I reckon they will stick around though and cause some trouble

TANK

Hulk in an ironman suit as a profile picture. Apart from that i think they may be a dark horse

Affinity

Gonna be a pain in the rear end for everyone in carphi for numerous reasons

THE SACRED BAND

stop yelling, still better attackers than I.C.K

Zombie Sharks

If they have any better players or as good as Trollman they will be ok, the name of the alliance is better than most

OCEANS VETERANS

Know some from taras, but it isnt the same roster. blackpig sticks out

#8-12

Unwritten legacies sister alliance or whatever takes away some of their credibility in my opinion but thats just me, Down ranking the whole premade from a Box office hit, to a B-Movie maybe straight to DvD

oskarghost96

Phrourach
Nah everyone hates Naji, it's cause he wants all the res so there is this rule where we all have to devote like 50% of our res every day so we could sustain his leadership as it runs on ally res. ;___;

Last edited:

DeletedUser47953

How about a top 12 BP list alliances... Find out who the non-sim alliances are... ???

Edit: I used to to top 12's, but I always rated then partially for overall points, part for average points, and partly for BP standings on ABP and DBP as well as overall Fighters... That tells the tale best...

2nd Edit: Also, I won't do one until after the weekend since now 1 week out of BP people are going to prove themselves and also, I kinda don't wanna say what I already know...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31385

Nah everyone hates Naji, it's cause he wants all the res so there is this rule where we all have to devote like 50% of our res every day so we could sustain his leadership as it runs on ally res. ;___;
This is horrible. Were you kidding or telling the truth?

oskarghost96

Phrourach
So to be in his alliance you have to give him 50% of your resources per day, is what you are telling us?

Ye I'm always trash talkin Naji cause I'm in his alliance, its only fair

i believe he is kidding man

20 points to Griffindor

This is horrible. Were you kidding or telling the truth?

Do you really think he would have a huge following if my statement was true? Do you think his premades would be awesome if my statement was true?

Exactly.

DeletedUser10962

1. Unwritten Legacy - Naji premade Top of ally attackers and with a decent base in 45. I did hear they had some issues early on when one of their big players got cs'd by Affinity. Apparently Affinity had to pull it shame but they're certainly not the unstoppable force they'd claim to be but nonetheless a good ally with some quality.

2. I.C.K. - After Taras I wasn't expecting much from these guys but so far they're proving me wrong. They have a much bigger spread than a lot of other top alliances which can be a plus or a minus. Means there's much more food for them but tts are longer. They seem to be making it work for them ABP should be a touch higher but it's not woeful although a lot of their points come from one guy.

3. TANK - All caps is usually a bad sign and their gun player appears to have gone inactive. However they've bounced back they dropped down the rankings and are now on their way back up. Not a massively well known quantity (to me at least). Arguably the most impressive ally in the top 12 best average points and good ABP, can't ask for more than that. Based in 55 and 54 if they choose to stay in 55 they will have to fight Final Boss which could be interesting

4. Final Boss - All ur base r belong to us is pretty much all there is to know about these guys. Smaller group a number of them are experienced and dominating the ocean even if it is from right out on the rim. Can see them going far probably the 2nd best looking ally on the server on the moment.

5. Oceans Veterans - Another long standing ally of grepolis, solid group of players who bring in new blood as and when they feel they need it. Should do well even if they're starting relatively slowly here at the moment. On the 45/55 border but enough to the south to avoid TANK in the short term might have to play with Najis premade and Affinity though.

6. Monkey Business - Again they have an ocean to themselves the only issue would be if some of the big allys in 55 look to head north. For now they should be able to expand more or less at will. However they house one of the worst gold players on the server in harleyboyecuador this guys plays in taras top 10 in points but outside the top 400 in BP. One of those players you look at as a city builder for your next city.

7. Affinity - (Putting aside personal history) This is a weird alliance. They have some top top players at one end and frankly some garbage at the other. It's nice that they enjoy playing together but it's odd seeing such a range of abilities in one alliance. They've sieged Unwritten Legacy but also had a player rimmed which kind of demonstrates what I mean. I think they will do well here as long as they hold on to their top players can't see a group with their cohesion losing their top players (although I'm sure Naji is trying). That said I think (bringing back my personal history) they could get dragged down trying to help their smaller (and much worse) players survive.

8. THE SACRED BAND - Everything you look for in a classic fodder alliance. Quite spread out, low ABP, very few known players but still in the core and their name is in all caps. Can't see them lasting for much longer in this server sorry guys.

9. Rising tide - Definitely not the sister ally to OV, honest, no they are see OV post

10. Sister ally to #1

11. Silent assasins - Based in 54 big spread guess they'll be fighting Monkey business not looking like a great ally but still have time to improve

12. The descendents - At the moment look a bit rubbish. Low ABP and only a couple of players with second cities. However, I know a couple of them and I actually think they'll come into their own later on but that's just a hunch so what do I know.

DeletedUser39931

its very nice to see everyones opinions.
so ill give mine

not one of these alliances will be here come worlds end either they get beat in a war and the top players find refuge somewhere else or they start in fighting (success brings ego's)

in my opinion the whole top 12 sinks simply cos its far too early to judge anything.

DeletedUser

I disagree with that comment. I think there will be 1-2 from the current top 12 that are around through WW. Most will fall over time but i see some solid alliances there that will endure until they get bored.

DeletedUser

its very nice to see everyones opinions.
so ill give mine

not one of these alliances will be here come worlds end either they get beat in a war and the top players find refuge somewhere else or they start in fighting (success brings ego's)

in my opinion the whole top 12 sinks simply cos its far too early to judge anything.

Really? Is that what you think? I'd agree that top 12s on the first day are rubbish, but at this stage they show indications of which alliances are prospering, have active players (whether simmers/fighters and golders). It may be early but not too early at this stage. Many players are still coming around CS and have taken cities from opposing alliances.

Maybe instead of saying that top 12s sink and discouraging others from posting them on an already dying forum, try to have a say on a certain alliance? Just a thought.

DeletedUser31385

Really? Is that what you think? I'd agree that top 12s on the first day are rubbish, but at this stage they show indications of which alliances are prospering, have active players (whether simmers/fighters and golders). It may be early but not too early at this stage. Many players are still coming around CS and have taken cities from opposing alliances.

Maybe instead of saying that top 12s sink and discouraging others from posting them on an already dying forum, try to have a say on a certain alliance? Just a thought.

I agree with this. Conquests are active so it shows who has the real skill (or the most money in some cases).

DeletedUser17088

first bunch of pact loving huggers

=shoguns=
the heros
stormbringers

DeletedUser22708

Just sad to see every single alliance in the top 12 has got an academy/sister alliance except for Final Boss. Not even talking about all the pacts they got going

DeletedUser11969

Just sad to see every single alliance in the top 12 has got an academy/sister alliance except for Final Boss. Not even talking about all the pacts they got going

I like this world its a gold mine - Top 12 alliance criteria should be a gold spending list :eek:

DeletedUser14937

YOU'RE STILL ALIVE? :O!!!!!!!!
(yes that was shouting sue me)