Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser51011

Well Detrinoid currently seems to have a really good leadership. So i hope for my sake that we pull through

DeletedUser54067

I have been playing for a few years but just joined EN for the bigger worlds. Ever since I moved to the U.S (Played in Byzantium and Gythium in EN) only a few worlds actually got into oceans 66,63,36 or 33. Most worlds barely make it out for the core oceans. I am still in school so Rim for me since it is a whole lot stressful than sitting eight hours and coming back to three CS in your cities. I was once the first one to get conquered on a world.

You can look up Portopolis and you will probably find me somewhere.

IRGR8RU

Phrourach
Interesting Top 12 and I like the Ocean calls...Waiting to see who blinks first...Minor aggression so far... looking to see how many gold traders flee since the event is gone...

DeletedUser54052

I have been playing for a few years but just joined EN for the bigger worlds. Ever since I moved to the U.S (Played in Byzantium and Gythium in EN) only a few worlds actually got into oceans 66,63,36 or 33. Most worlds barely make it out for the core oceans. I am still in school so Rim for me since it is a whole lot stressful than sitting eight hours and coming back to three CS in your cities. I was once the first one to get conquered on a world.

You can look up Portopolis and you will probably find me somewhere.

Well it's a slow revolt world, so no chance of finding a CS in your city without having every chance to defend against it. You might find 3 cities in revolt, of course...

DeletedUser46391

Well any news on the attacking front... Who will throw the first big punch???

Stole this recipe from a legend.

Place the crushed ice in a large pitcher and pour in the gin, dark rum, 151 proof rum, light rum, vodka, grenadine, orange juice, pineapple juice, and lemon juice. Stir well to mix, then pour into a large, decorative cocktail glass and garnish with pineapple, cherries, and straws.

DeletedUser54052

Stole this recipe from a legend.

Place the crushed ice in a large pitcher and pour in the gin, dark rum, 151 proof rum, light rum, vodka, grenadine, orange juice, pineapple juice, and lemon juice. Stir well to mix, then pour into a large, decorative cocktail glass and garnish with pineapple, cherries, and straws.

I was once given exactly the same recipe, only without the rum, rum and rum. And vodka. It was called "Sucker Punch".

IRGR8RU

Phrourach
Well not the punch I was thinking of but i am feeling a little thirsty
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif

DeletedUser54052

Well not the punch I was thinking of

Funny you should say that. Absolutely disgusting behaviour I saw on the beach earlier. I was on the seafront and saw a man and a woman having an almighty argument in front of loads of kids, suddenly the woman smacked the guy in the head and it all kicked off. There was a massive brawl and someone called the police. This poor copper turned up on his own and took his truncheon to the man, the guy managed to snatch it off him and began assaulting the copper AND his wife!

Then out of nowhere a crocodile crept up and stole all the sausages.

DeletedUser46391

Funny you should say that. Absolutely disgusting behaviour I saw on the beach earlier. I was on the seafront and saw a man and a woman having an almighty argument in front of loads of kids, suddenly the woman smacked the guy in the head and it all kicked off. There was a massive brawl and someone called the police. This poor copper turned up on his own and took his truncheon to the man, the guy managed to snatch it off him and began assaulting the copper AND his wife!

Then out of nowhere a crocodile crept up and stole all the sausages.

you had me going for a bit there.

DeletedUser47369

Because taking names of other alliances instead of being original is embarrassing. Don't you agree, DR Doom?
What a load of tripe

What, does the original founder of of the first Eviction Notice have a copyright on the name?lol

DeletedUser54052

What a load of tripe

What, does the original founder of of the first Eviction Notice have a copyright on the name?lol

Personally, I found the idea of EN being evicted fromtheir name highly amusing.

However, I guess this alliance didn't want the original EN being able to take credit for this alliance's successes.