Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser54016

Hi there guys and gals,

I saw someone mention that there isn't even a Top 12 Discussion in Mesembria's forum, so I thought I'm as good as anyone to start one.

Here are the Top 12 Alliances as of 22/09/2016 @ 17:00PM GMT.

fnxq9d.png

What do ya'll think, then?

DeletedUser48582

Dammit... Finally a revo world opens and then it is 1/2 speed :( Well just have to wait a little bit more.

DeletedUser53868

I'm going to be honest. I think this world will be one of the boringest of the history. If a good premade enters, they win if they don't mess it up.

DeletedUser27128

I'm going to be honest. I think this world will be one of the boringest of the history. If a good premade enters, they win if they don't mess it up.

To be fair it doesn't have the settings people wanted. The last decent speed revolt world was Bhrytos (2/3), that was so long ago. A high speed revolt world would have had a lot more activity.

DeletedUser53868

To be fair it doesn't have the settings people wanted. The last decent speed revolt world was Bhrytos (2/3), that was so long ago. A high speed revolt world would have had a lot more activity.
I know that, slow revolt there's Kasmenai already, where loads of people are playing, if this was a fast revolt, this world would rise up. But since its slow, it falled down.

DeletedUser

it's not just speed. Morale as well.

it seems that the half of this world are just guys selling recourse for gold and another half is not buying them.

DeletedUser41523

With worlds like Golgi, Kas, Helike, and Lato up this world will be ignored by most vets (con). But it'll be a pretty good pasture for new players (pro).

DeletedUser53868

and the known ones that like slow revolts, are in Kasmenai...

DeletedUser

Stop this willoat! we dont need this. we need only your opinions if you want to do top 12

DeletedUser54016

Ah okay, just helps to keep people informed about what the current in-world situation is, in my opinion - also very good for reference by those reading this forum who are not in world.

-------------------------------------------

Anyway, as requested, brief opinions:

Black Pegasus - clearly, a strong alliance as they top both points and ABP. Their members make up much of the top ranking and they are definitely looking to dominate this world. Despite this, they are spread throughout the core oceans and this could prove to be their undoing if they overextend or face a war on multiple fronts. Evidently, the front runners in this world.

Insomnia - perhaps slightly bias as this is my alliance, but they seem in very good shape. Following somewhat behind Pegasus in both rankings, they are also clearly in this world for the long run. Despite what is perhaps a more equitable distribution in O55/54 than Pegasus, they could likewise suffer from other more concentrated alliances.

99 Gang - running almost neck-and-neck with Insomnia, these guys have a good stranglehold on O44 and are definitely a threatening presence in the core oceans. If they can work with another alliance to extend their grip they'll be extremely strong players in this world. It's hard to predict how they may act so far given their concentration around eachother.

The Exiles - evidently the somewhat 'elites' of the world, these guys all seem to be experienced and feature prominently in the top player rankings. They definitely have some extremely powerful individuals, and will pose a definite threat to 99 Gang. Their success depends mainly on them staying involved, which can be an issue with such experience-heavy alliances, and their slightly weaker distribution than 99.

Mesoptamians - extremely well concentrated in O54, they seem like an okay alliance but at the moment they don't seem to have the ABP to back up an alliance of their size. This one is genuinely hard to call, and it depends what moves they make and against whom as to how they survive.

The Glorious (Word Censored) - seemingly the main powerhouse in O44, they are in a really good position and seem like a reasonably well-ranked top power alliance here. Depending upon where they expand to, they could definitely grow into an extremely serious world-wide threat if they aren't challenged.

Spectre - stuck in what looks to be a bit of a hotspot for alliance 'fronts' on the 45/55 border, these guys seem equally like a strong, top-tier alliance. Their points and ABP are equally matched, so it's quite hard to find fault at the moment.

Gold Diggers - Very hard to say if they are in it for the long run properly, or really are just gold mining. I'm veering toward the latter, and their short-life in Mesembria is perhaps indicated by their unusually high DBP. These guys seem to be getting hit quite hard, spread in the O55 right in amongst Insomnia.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27128

Well done, I agree with you for the most part. The Glourious are in O45 though, I think that may have been a typo :)

DeletedUser31385

Just so you are all aware, it inappropriate to call The Glorious by their actual name.

DeletedUser54016

Well done, I agree with you for the most part. The Glourious are in O45 though, I think that may have been a typo :)

Yes indeed, was a typo! What is your opinion on the longevity of Gold Diggers then?

Just so you are all aware, it inappropriate to call The Glorious by their actual name.

Oops! Sorry about that, I'll blur our the offending portion if I post any more screenshots of the high scores as well.