Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Odysseus, trying to suggest RT is any good? Stats just show someone that's simmed through their life o_O Considering I joined a week late, spent 0 gold, and managed to hit top 20 in both points AND abp now, can't say there is much skill on this world

Blue

DeletedUser54052

Odysseus, trying to suggest RT is any good? Stats just show someone that's simmed through their life o_O Considering I joined a week late, spent 0 gold, and managed to hit top 20 in both points AND abp now, can't say there is much skill on this world

Blue

You won't get the measure of RT in any stats; he'll be the first to show you his "Victim" badges. It's what he does behind the scenes that counts. Astonishing he has any time left to even have any stats. ;)

I have not come across anyone better at what he does.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46391

You won't get the measure of RT in any stats; he'll be the first to show you his "Victim" badges. It's what he does behind the scenes that counts. Astonishing he has any time left to even have any stats. ;)

I have not come across anyone better at what he does.

Appreciated bud.

Blue

:) fancy a bet?

DeletedUser

Go for it RT, considering you can't take jokes and try to threaten anyone who seems to offend you by wanting them to be red isn't very good leadership. Idk what you're supposed to be good at o_O

Blue

DeletedUser54052

Go for it RT, considering you can't take jokes and try to threaten anyone who seems to offend you by wanting them to be red isn't very good leadership. Idk what you're supposed to be good at o_O

Blue

Thing about jokes is that they're supposed to be funny. Simply insulting people isn't funny, it's just childish and pathetic. So-called leaders who then try to pretend it's somehow a "friendly joke" show no leadership whatsoever, and trying to pick wars on multiple fronts strikes me as being about as un-leaderlike as possible. A leader who can neither motivate nor control his players is no leader at all.

So I'll revise my opinion of Mayhem and Havoc to SINK due to incompetent leadership and the strong liklihood of war on multiple fronts sometime very soon.

DeletedUser

What's funny is I'm actually in ITM, or well, not for much longer, but they way you assume I'm mayhem/havoc is hilarious, just shows how much you value pacts

Blue

DeletedUser54052

What's funny is I'm actually in ITM, or well, not for much longer, but they way you assume I'm mayhem/havoc is hilarious, just shows how much you value pacts

Blue

Where do you think I've assumed you're in any alliance? I was replying to you, but not talking about you.

As for you, the one thing I do now know is that you don't tell the truth. If you're really in the top 20 for points and ABP, then you're most certainly not in ITM - at least one of those statements isn't true.

DeletedUser46391

Blue

I don't make threats lol.

Pm me your in-game name and I'll swing the bet over to you. This should be fun.

DeletedUser51499

LOL, this is most hideous world I had pleasure playing in. All top alliances are pact among themselves and simulates war game by attacking smaller alliances. Good job The Exiles, I'm telling Mummy, Mayhem, Havoc - keep it up! I'm smelling you will be victorious building friendly WW's
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

DeletedUser

Haha, there is a reason I keep my ingame name different lol. But don't worry, I'll be sure to let you know all about me when the times comes.

Blue

DeletedUser54052

LOL, this is most hideous world I had pleasure playing in. All top alliances are pact among themselves and simulates war game by attacking smaller alliances. Good job The Exiles, I'm telling Mummy, Mayhem, Havoc - keep it up! I'm smelling you will be victorious building friendly WW's

The new WW rules will stop that. Much though I wish they would come up with a better endgame, at least the worst excesses of mass alliance WWing should be over.
Almost certain to be some nice wars before the end, the question really is which of the Big 3 gets picked on by the other 2 first - and yet MayVoc seem to be volunteering for the role at the moment. ;)

DeletedUser46391

Haha, there is a reason I keep my ingame name different lol. But don't worry, I'll be sure to let you know all about me when the times comes.

Blue

lol, the drama will destroy me I'm sure.

Ping me when you are ready (if ever) to put your money where your mouth is on this bet and we can chat and I can show you how to sim properly and you can help me out with a few photoshop things like old times.

Pink

DeletedUser54175

Uh... check your facts before you say something like that? As far as I'm aware, May/Hav and the Exiles have been at war for weeks now and fighting pretty heavily in 54. We actually have much more pacts with a bunch of the smaller alliances, we haven't been picking on them at all.

Now Danish Vikings... yeah they're just trying to be friends with everybody and never hit anything lol

Aethilla

Phrourach
Actually I have it on good authority that Mummy have pacts with both Mayhem and Exile and are only attacking smaller Alliances such as SNIPERS who are an Alliance of only 36 players and many of them 1 city players at that. Seems to me that the top 3 alliances are here to play sim city, as Zibute says this world is ghastly

DeletedUser46391

Agree with Jaelys here.

Actually I have it on good authority that Mummy have pacts with both Mayhem and Exile and are only attacking smaller Alliances such as SNIPERS who are an Alliance of only 36 players and many of them 1 city players at that. Seems to me that the top 3 alliances are here to play sim city, as Zibute says this world is ghastly

It is good authority. As Far as I know Salsa is a trusted friend of yours from other worlds and speaks very highly of you.

ITM made our pacts before any of us were in the top 3 and we just happened to hammer the old top 3 into nothing is all really.

If you guys at noosemen had played the beginning of the world or paid attention while you were gold trading or done some proper research into what has happened in this world before you decided to give this world a go you'd have known this.

Atlantis/snipers for example, were in the top ten when the war escalated. There is a reason they are on that low a number of players. We are winning. All there is to it really.

Would be good to see a top 12 from you guys though considering your POV. I can even get a few red pens out so the people (mostly everyone that's paid attention) that know what's going on in the world can mark it for accuracy.

DeletedUser46478

You know what Aethilla, you might think you know it all, but you don't. The server is only one month old, and if you remember what happened on Mochlos with swarm...looked like they would win the world with a complete walkover, opened wars with everyone fighting in 6 OC's and right in the middle of WW's they were simply outplayed by MWF or whatever they were called and that cost us the game. You are not in my alliance, you have not played with RT before, we have some very very good players under new names. You worry about your alliance of time wasting gold traders that are ruining the game (I wish they would ban Gold) Gold traders log into a server and are like leaches, they might think it great from their prospective to get a bit of gold, but honestly all the time and effort in building their cities, trading per hour is not worth it for the return. So I will worry about how I run my alliance and you worry about how survive in yours.. Seems like the just a few days ago you were asking for my help to snipe a CS.
AS far as ASDPOKEMON goes....well if that's how you want to play, staying in an alliance hiding away and then making threats, why join in the first place.....lower than low imho......I have always played the game in an honourable way for the record

DeletedUser46391

You know what Aethilla, you might think you know it all, but you don't. The server is only one month old, and if you remember what happened on Mochlos with swarm...looked like they would win the world with a complete walkover, opened wars with everyone fighting in 6 OC's and right in the middle of WW's they were simply outplayed by MWF or whatever they were called and that cost us the game. You are not in my alliance, you have not played with RT before, we have some very very good players under new names. You worry about your alliance of time wasting gold traders that are ruining the game (I wish they would ban Gold) Gold traders log into a server and are like leaches, they might think it great from their prospective to get a bit of gold, but honestly all the time and effort in building their cities, trading per hour is not worth it for the return. So I will worry about how I run my alliance and you worry about how survive in yours.. Seems like the just a few days ago you were asking for my help to snipe a CS.

Aethillia, I might have to take back the speaks very highly of you part.

For the record, this was not my intention and I'll pm you in the game to apologise properly. :/

AS far as ASDPOKEMON goes....well if that's how you want to play, staying in an alliance hiding away and then making threats, why join in the first place.....lower than low imho......I have always played the game in an honorable way for the record

AH! I'd forgotten about Adspokeman!

Asd I'm so sorry! are you still being cagey about bets and "who you really are!?" (ooooh mystery) etc? - Don't worry if you are.

Either way like I said before doors always open for a chat/bet/laugh at my simming skills etc so feel free to ding me a message. If not, well I'll probably forget all about you again until this big reveal that will change my life as I know it. But please don't take any offence by it. I just don't really see you as a loose end let alone relevant.

Aethilla

Phrourach
Ah but salsa we had some fun in Mochlos fighting on all fronts and it is that that seems to be missing in this world. I admit I came to trade gold, I have never played on a revolt world before and I do find the speed tedious, however I have tried to give it my best shot to see if I could learn to like it thinking there must be some merit in it if players like yourself are so keen but it seems pointless when the top 3 alliances have pacts and are all gunning for the smaller ones.

Like you I wish they would ban gold and then I wouldn't need to come onto a server to trade, some of us don't have as deep pockets as others and if I want to stay competitive then this is what I have to do.

Yes I asked for your help back in the days when I was a 1 city player and fully understood when you were unable to do so because my attacker was from yet another alliance you were in the process of wooing.

Richard no apology needed, seems like salsa has taken it personally and taken offence where none was intended, I was merely correcting Jaelys assertation that these pacts didn't exist but this seems to be the problem with the externals.

DeletedUser54052

I was merely correcting Jaelys assertation that these pacts didn't exist but this seems to be the problem witqh the externals.

All Jaelys was saying was that MayVoc and The Exiles are at war, and I have it on very good authority that that's true. I might question his leadership , I would not question his integrity .

Similarly , I know RT and Salsa are telling the truth. I'm vain enough to consider that I'm one of those playing under a different name that Salsa refers to. ;) If not, there are certainly others. And again, this is a young, slow server. The new WW rules make wars inevitable. Thank goodness. Further, I always thought it was strategically sound to establish a solid core before starting a major war.