Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser54495

Was just joining the NE area together with the SW mate :) as I said just speculation, and I wasn't aware of Western order's pacts so I guessed based on the area they are in. Why do you ask? @Virdian

DeletedUser54316

As far as I know, they are getting hammered by Mayhem, that's why xD

DeletedUser54067

Yeah, Western Order provoked us, we gladly allowed them to grow as we aren't into killing outer rim alliances, IA had a long history of heading towards the core. But since they provoked us this can only lead to us fighting. This fighting continued until after the merge and now ITM (The Mayhem one), MI and Mayhem is taking over their area.

DeletedUser54495

I was kind of dissapointed to be honest that Mayhem merged with IA. This is a speed 1 world and we have over a year to go to WW's yet they are already trying to create a monopoly. I have seen worlds like this before and it doesn't lead to fun (for either sides!), which is what grepolis should be all about.

DeletedUser54316

Well can't blame them for wanting to win :) Although their monopoly is far away from there. With the new changes in the WW stage, the academy are more or less worthless. Meaning they will have to put all the top city players into one alliance. ITM and us will do the same and eventually race each other. Sadly for them, Mayhem Incarnate won't be able to speed up construction with the favor as most of the members will be left out on both sides. It will be fun to see for sure, but in the end it's a numbers game who wins it first. I highly doubt any alliance will actually try to take a WW city from the another as it will prove rather pointless on speed 1 world due to the power of stacking them and rebuilding time.

DeletedUser

Worlds finally getting a bit heated ain't is guys? WW island are going to be a pain to try to stop, but hey, so long until then who knows. Maybe everyone will end up hugging and making a top 100 player alliance for the fun of it xD

-

DeletedUser54067

1. Mayvoc-11.6 to 20.9 (9.3 million points) 80% growth. My alliance, a merge of number one and two lead to massive growth and things are doign great and will continue to be.
SWIM

2. The Imperials-
8.5 to 10.2 (1.7 million points) 20% growth. Modest growth, things seem to be slowing down for them. They have finally crossed, 10 milllion points, which is more impressive because of the fact that they don't control a core ocean. They are swimming along and have no real competition. They have put some pressure in southern 55 on Mayhem as their trying to get a foothold in that mess (a mixture of three alliances who all own a piece of the ocean, similar to the mess that is 65).
SWIM

3. Mummies-
7.4 to 7.3 (loss less than 100,000 points) -1% growth. They merged STM into the main alliance and dropped a lot of simmers. The thing is many of these cities have either been picked up by TI or jsut floating around southern 35. Things have not improved and they are slowly losing players and cities.
FLOAT

4. HEROES- 5.8 to 6.7 (800,000 points) 14% growth. Modest growth, they having been moving their big guys into 65, slightly surprised at the war score, but it is still early. Don't think a few cities is going to affect their direction of growth much. But it is still impressive that ATLANTIS took that many cities. This is another impressive battle that in thsi world that again shows points don't decide everything.
SWIM

5. ATLANTIS-
2.5 to 3.5 (1 million points) 40% growth. They are currently beating HEROES 19-5 which is probably partly do to geography, but even then Geography doesn't mean everything and beating an alliance twice their size is impressive. They are allied with second place which makes them not have to look at their back. they will continue to climb the rankings.
SWIM

6. REPO
- 2.2 to 3.4 (1.2 million points) 55% growth. Thy are still growing crazily an dhave lots of targets. Their attacking is excellent and they have nothing but smooth sailing guarenteed and plenty of food up north.
SWIM

7. Western Order-
1.6 to 2.0 (400,000 points) 25% growth. They have proven to IA their fighters and have now not only succesfully defended Mayhem but are now targeting Mayhem cities along the border. They are now been given the distinction as a worthy foe. The current score of the war is 5-3 favoring Mayhem. They have a tight core and this has helped fight against the relatively sprawly west 34 were IA never really conquered and has now been a weakpoint in the fight against Mayhem.
FLOAT

8. Myrmidons-
.5 to .7. Going to be a tough fight with REPO, don't think they are going to make it out of the north. Might merge into Western Order to hold up the inevitable.
FLOAT

9. Heavenly Kingdom- 1.0 to .7, REPO is currently tearing into them taking tons of cities in 43/53 and because of this people are leaving this ship to Myrmidons but REPO has them marked on their page also so it is likely only a matter of time till they are dealt with to.
SINK

10. Diehards-
.55 to .65. Still inching up the table. I forgot to factor in morale, and when I think about how much morale effects the battle I have given them a float as they don;t look like the primary target for HEROES.
FLOAT

11. Muscovy-
.6 to .55, These guys have held well but because of location they are likely to fall into the hands of ATLATNTIS or HEROES in 65.
SINK

12. Mallorean Empire- 460,000 points. These guy have been hanging around in the NW for some time and with HEROES focusing more on the SE of the world and their relative small size they may grow in ocean 63/73/62 region.
FLOAT

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54495

Eyyy someone did one! Good work Ponini... another A-grade piece of work from you.

Not going to say alot, but yeah in ATLANTIS we have been doing well. HEROES are very spread out so most of their TT's are too long for their CS landings it seems so they aren't able to put all of their cities into the fight. They either try to bleed us or their CS attempts are unsuccesful.

Let's see how many predictions are true this time around :)

DeletedUser54067

You said you were going to do one so I put one out so I could see how my opinions might line up with yours when you update your Top 6, and I will always try to do one within three weeks but besides ATLANTIS vs. HEROES not much out of the obvious has changed so I was a little reluctant to do one besides to update the growth charts. Which again shows impressive growth for REPO which is the only alliance with such high growth that didn't have a merge.

DeletedUser54495

Yeah. I think it's because no big alliance has their compass bearings set to them and they have many of the alliances in the top 10-20 to feed off. They are very impressive nonetheless.

Yeah will be updating my top 6

DeletedUser54192

Thanks for the writeup Ponini. Always good to see how the world as a whole is developing, rather than just the area that I am in.

Gratified to be given a float. I will obviously be looking to improve that, but when I realised we had slipped into this list, I was predicting a big red 'SINK'. We may not have done brilliantly, but we are not completely out of this yet.

DeletedUser54067

Thanks for the writeup Ponini. Always good to see how the world as a whole is developing, rather than just the area that I am in.

Gratified to be given a float. I will obviously be looking to improve that, but when I realised we had slipped into this list, I was predicting a big red 'SINK'. We may not have done brilliantly, but we are not completely out of this yet.

I would normally give you guys a sink but the fact that your still here after most players would give up after what HEROES did to your alliance, you built it back from getting knocked down and that in itself deserves a float as you have shown you won't disappear and you will just Bounce Back after a hit.

DeletedUser54192

Yeah, the statistics do show a SINK. That's why I was expecting one.

It's nice to know that someone appreciates our defiance of the odds. We may not be strong, but we aren't giving up, and that is what matters for us.

DeletedUser54067

1. The Imperials- 10.2 to 21.8 (11.6 million points) 114% growth. The biggest alliance in the world after getting ITM to merge into them. While their big though it is mostly players as even a WW alliance with their biggest players would pale in comparison to the size of Thermo and would roughly be 14-15 million points as of now. They are swimming along and have no real competition. They have put some pressure in southern 55 on Thermopylae. But Thermo is putting pressure on them throughout 45 and 55.
SWIM

2.Thermopylae- 13.0 (guesstimate) to 19.0 (6 million points) 46% growth. My alliance, doing great, and currently have the densest core in the world. 32-15 against Imperials.
SWIM

3. HEROES
- 6.7 to 10.7 (4 million points) 60% growth.They have made huge milestones in average points per player, and are pushing heavily in 65/75/74 against the ATLANTIS crew. 53-32 against ATLANTIS. I expect them to take 100 cities from ATLANTIS especially in 74, before the month ends.
SWIM

4. REPO- 3.4 to 8.9 (5.5 million points) 162% growth. They are fighting Western Order and took the early losses. From my dealings with Western Order and REPO neither alliance is made up of noobs or lazy players, but with players like Yandaton in 33, Western Order definitely have the advantage in this war. REPO is down 2-7 and this will be their first real challenge since Heavenly Kingdom(HK was the bigger alliance when war broke out).
SWIM

5. ATLANTIS-
3.5 to 8.2 (4.7 million points) 134% growth. They are currently losing HEROES 32-53 which means that since the early days of the war they have onyl conquered 13 cities to REPO's 48. This is partly due to the fact that 15 of those new 48 conquest have been Atlantis Mallorean members who are often isolated in 63/74/73. But even then 33 conquests from HEROES who have their top players in the north just shows that early CQ's are meaningless. I think they will stagnate or eventually join The Imperials for World Wonders.
FLOAT

6. Western Order-
2.0 to 7.3 (5.3 million points) 265% growth. They shot up after absorbing members from the former Mayhem, similar to REPO. They are now battling with REPO for dominance in 33. The score is 7-2, but if ATL-HERO war has told us early scores are meaningless.
SWIM

7. Mummies-7.3 to 1.4 (loss 5.9 million points) -80% growth. The active members mostly fled to The Imperials adn the rest are in vacation mode. Their is no way for them to climb back up.
SINK

8. Myrmidons- .7 to 1.0. (300,000 points) 43% growth. With Western Order fighting REPO, they have a chance fo lasting and who knows blossoming into a decent alliance. They are currently losing the war to REPO by abysmal numbers though.
FLOAT

9. Wolf Pack- 500,000, Growing in 25/26, Invictus has currently taking a big bite out of them and I expect WO to do the same.
SINK

10. Inferno-
400,000, An alliance that is all over the place, expect them to fall like the rest.
SINK

DeletedUser54316

Funny how we have different approaches to the current state :).

Btw is top 10 even needed xD? Anything out of top 6 is pretty much sink lol