Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser56554
  • Start date

DeletedUser19607

If your team is as good as you tout them to be then 35 is more than enough of a cap to win a world
I've seen alliances with only about 10-16 players win worlds aka Incubi (en16) by far the strongest alliance i have ever seen. They fought majority of the world and still won. Formally known as TEIN on the hall of fame wall. Anybody from the old times know of other alliances like them cause it was quite a few.

As I was saying in en119 forum, players today lack skill compared to back then when there was no attack alarm. To survive we had to rely on our allies and a system of trip wires to protect against attacks when offline. Often times relying on teamspeak, discord,etc. to alert a sleeping member that a trip went off and post for support for them in the forum to either have the siege broken or the player supported.

In all honesty I think the game is losing players because the competitive aspect is lost now. I wish we could go back to the old times and have attack alarm disabled for a server, i bet that world will have more people in it

DeletedUser43553

If your team is as good as you tout them to be then 35 is more than enough of a cap to win a world
I've seen alliances with only about 10-16 players win worlds aka Incubi (en16) by far the strongest alliance i have ever seen. They fought majority of the world and still won. Formally known as TEIN on the hall of fame wall. Anybody from the old times know of other alliances like them cause it was quite a few.

As I was saying in en119 forum, players today lack skill compared to back then when there was no attack alarm. To survive we had to rely on our allies and a system of trip wires to protect against attacks when offline. Often times relying on teamspeak, discord,etc. to alert a sleeping member that a trip went off and post for support for them in the forum to either have the siege broken or the player supported.

In all honesty I think the game is losing players because the competitive aspect is lost now. I wish we could go back to the old times and have attack alarm disabled for a server, i bet that world will have more people in it

Grepolis is what you make of it - I completely see where you are coming from, though there is still a chance that the smaller alliances and non premades can really have an impact in this world.

Ultimately it comes down to us as players now to bring back that competitive aspect, lets make it happen :)

DeletedUser55437

About the attack alarm, nowadays people just sleep next to their laptop with grepolis open and use the GRCR report converter alarm instead lmao, wouldnt solve anything

DeletedUser19607

lmao good point well lets do away with GRCR as well but thats likely not to happen

DeletedUser56640

BP almost gone :)
Can't wait to see how things turn out
Lots of drama already lol

DeletedUser19607

Yet here you are in an alliance with 2 sisters coming out of bp

Ummm who are you lol?
What I said earlier was strictly what I have experienced over my tenure of playing this game. the attack alarm and report converter has fooled alot of you into thinking you good at the game. The report converter is actually convenient so I'll give that a pass but the attack alarm come on now?

Whether I join an alliance with no sister alliances or 15 sister alliances is none of your business. You could have 1 alliance and get ganged up on and thats it for you and your group lol. This fresh out of bp, numbers is your friend right now too.

Heck I'm not even sure what alliance you even in cause I haven't bothered to search you cause it irrelevant. Whats your alliance ?

DeletedUser55437

shadow knights lol.
im not the kind of person who joins the alliance with most golders and biggest names and play it easy way. I know that considering map position and lot of other things we might sink eventually but thats why i joined it. But you know what? 80% of the servers you have a winner already written in the book, because all the best players find eachother and make an omegapact

I came into this server looking at names, joined the team thats not the "grepolegends" to have some fun

DeletedUser48256

shadow knights lol.
im not the kind of person who joins the alliance with most golders and biggest names and play it easy way. I know that considering map position and lot of other things we might sink eventually but thats why i joined it. But you know what? 80% of the servers you have a winner already written in the book, because all the best players find eachother and make an omegapact

I came into this server looking at names, joined the team thats not the "grepolegends" to have some fun

Nah, you're the kind of person that quits and goes inactive on your team about two weeks into the world
smiley-emoticons-hust.gif
Confetti never forgets :wg:

DeletedUser54849

Seems we got an interesting convo going on here lol
Anyways, I'd say nobody here really has much of a choice, main truly solid group I've seen so far (to be fair, haven't looked much) would be Fake News, but regardless, I'd agree , talent has gone down but I think that having alarm doesn't necessarily weaken ppl's skill, I think gold has become a much more destructive force if anything

pgalland25

Strategos

I remember Incubi well, they were our only pact. My alliance The Ecstasy Escapades (The Ecstatic Escapades after a short ban for drug references) had about 20 members and it was the two of us fighting off massive multi-branch MRAs (100 alliance cap) for the majority of the world. Unfortunately, I had to leave early because of personal reasons, but my guys merged into Incubi and won the world. That was probably, in all honesty, the last time I truly enjoyed this game.

Last edited:

DeletedUser56605

Pgalland25 thats all very nice and i understand that sometimes we get to competitive in this game and forget its a game and were all people.

But that still doesnt justify you calling me a Loser wimp or whatever else you called me i think your a very bitter and angry person and maybe this game isnt for you if you plan on playing it like that.

Respectfully