Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser56554
  • Start date

DeletedUser52759

GUARANTEED: TWELVE WEIRD TRICKS TO GET BIGGER TONIGHT

12. Grab meteorology as quickly as possible, it will help you advance to the rear more effectively
11. Little known secret- the anti timer is more likely to have a positive time if you're facing towards the magnetic north
10. If your alliance leadership isn't buying you drinks, they're no alliance leaders at all
9. If you complete the tutorial in under six months, you get bonus bp. That 125 fts one is totally worth it
8. Never skip out on talking with food. After all, it's best to learn from other folks failures
7. Rocks are your friend. No one ever attacks them.
6. Don't bother your alliance mates with little problems. Especially revolts on 2k cities.
5. Nothing impresses elite players as much as the ability to time your attacks exactly 20 minutes apart
4. SPAM SPAM SPAM.
3. Conquest is overrated. Anyone can win with a bunch of 10k cities. The best players can do it with 1k colonies
2. You can never have enough dlu. Strategic initiative is way overrated.
1. Attack with bir.

DeletedUser54451

GUARANTEED: TWELVE WEIRD TRICKS TO GET BIGGER TONIGHT

12. Grab meteorology as quickly as possible, it will help you advance to the rear more effectively
11. Little known secret- the anti timer is more likely to have a positive time if you're facing towards the magnetic north
10. If your alliance leadership isn't buying you drinks, they're no alliance leaders at all
9. If you complete the tutorial in under six months, you get bonus bp. That 125 fts one is totally worth it
8. Never skip out on talking with food. After all, it's best to learn from other folks failures
7. Rocks are your friend. No one ever attacks them.
6. Don't bother your alliance mates with little problems. Especially revolts on 2k cities.
5. Nothing impresses elite players as much as the ability to time your attacks exactly 20 minutes apart
4. SPAM SPAM SPAM.
3. Conquest is overrated. Anyone can win with a bunch of 10k cities. The best players can do it with 1k colonies
2. You can never have enough dlu. Strategic initiative is way overrated.
1. Attack with bir.
It's actually so true. No one attacks rocks lol.

DeletedUser56605

Im already hearing some very Troublesome News if both Fake News and Shadow Knights who both have Sister Alliances decide to Pact then this World will go to Sh*t from the start :/

Last World in 117 was ruined when 2 of the Strongest Teams and Players Lead by Erik and Ruthie decided to NAP and go against the rest of the Server so i hope you peeps wont repeat the same mistake Lets make it fun for everyone not just ourselves and keep Pacts and Naps out of it.

DeletedUser43553

Looks like a pretty weak top 12 this year ;) plenty of underdogs hiding in the lower numbers waiting to creep through!

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
Im already hearing some very Troublesome News if both Fake News and Shadow Knights who both have Sister Alliances decide to Pact then this World will go to Sh*t from the start :/

Last World in 117 was ruined when 2 of the Strongest Teams and Players Lead by Erik and Ruthie decided to NAP and go against the rest of the Server so i hope you peeps wont repeat the same mistake Lets make it fun for everyone not just ourselves and keep Pacts and Naps out of it.

Yeah fake news with that sister, so disgusting man. literally unbelievable. what was it real news right? they think they are so funny

DeletedUser55437

Screenshot_633.png
Just posting a screenshot of top 15 so we can reflect back at this once bp ends
12/10/2019 screenshot taken

DeletedUser38766

Fake News got a sister? Cool that you know more than we do in Fake News bwahaha :D

DeletedUser56605

Fake News got a sister? Cool that you know more than we do in Fake News bwahaha :D

i saw a alliance a few days ago called Real News thought it might be your sister apologies if it was not.

i may have gotten confused it was N-T-C who was actually allied with Shadow Knights even says so on their profile

REFUGEES and/or REFUGEE MINDEDs
ARE NOT WELLCOME

SISTER ALLIANCE N-T-C

PACTS Shadow Knights Light Knigts

my mistake :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19607

i saw a alliance a few days ago called Real News thought it might be your sister apologies if it was not.

i may have gotten confused it was N-T-C who was actually allied with Shadow Knights even says so on their profile

ARE NOT WELLCOME

SISTER ALLIANCE N-T-C

Sigh...
Lord have mercy lol

DeletedUser56554

ARE NOT WELLCOME

SISTER ALLIANCE N-T-C

wait a minute...

Jameslongst i dont play Grepolis anymore and i dont have a team and please just relax and tell that guy or girl pg12 or something to relax as well his from your team.

Were all friends here man and this is just a game :) no one hates anyone here so please

Good luck to all in the game may the best alliance win...

Respect

maxresdefault.jpg

DeletedUser54451

Too early for top 12. I'm not even in an alliance yet either.

DeletedUser6812

I wonder why there always seems to be a top 12 each world, when realistically the top 12 are filled with sister alliances.

When people finally get around to doing on, just do a top 5 by grouping together all them :)

DeletedUser55437

Honestly i dont blame people, 35 member cap is starting to get riddiculous, litteraly every server is 35 cap now lol

DeletedUser55453

Honestly i dont blame people, 35 member cap is starting to get riddiculous, litteraly every server is 35 cap now lol

Lol wtf do you expect, the game is losing more players than it is gaining. if half the worlds players were in the main alliance at the very start then what would be the point of even playing.

People are to fixated on ganking the smaller players and teams for easy W's to satisfy their own ego. Newsflash, having a crown or whatever doesn't make you good. Erik & co is a good example of that. bunch of sheep.

I've completely lost all respect for people who do not want to play competetive only for the simple fact they do not want to lose a server.

@Raydium88 and @Thizzle are the best example of how this game should be played, No BS and scheming.

But to each their own, but the people that cry the most are more often than not the people whom are causing the problem in question.