Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser56554
  • Start date

DeletedUser38766

Top 12 analyses(10/25/2019):

O54:

Fake News -
Strongest team in O54 followed by Mischievous Ones(2), ghosts(3) and Light Knights(4).
It´s no secret that FN has tested already LK and winning the war currently 18-0. What next? Guess time will show lol :D.

Fake News Map 1.png

O45/55:

Poor Boys/Girls
- Strongest team in O55 with 124 cities followed by Holy Roman Empire/I(2) with 111 cities, Lucid(3) with 58 cities and ghosts(4) with 49 cities. Poor boys/girls are also strong in O45 with 84 cities.

They look strong for now however they might face a big problem in near future. first of all, Magister Mortalis(strongest team in O45 with 100 cities) looks very solid team, some very good players i notice there. They might start pushing towards north. Secondly Holy Roman Empire/I. They look pretty solid as well in southern 55.

There is many possibilities. Could we see maybe MM vs HRE/HREI war? or maybe them two gang up against Poor Guys/Girls? or the most poor show would be that 3 of them pact together bwahaha :D. We can´t also forget True Fear(TF) in western O45 with 81 cities in their hand currently. Maybe we will see instead MM vs TF war in near future or them 2 ganging up against Poor guys/girls or the most poor choice, yall know what i mean ;).

There is also Invictus(rank 11) and Lucid(rank 12) but i believe them to be gone in the near future.

NB! I´m not aware of any pacts or naps. So feel free to share for the clearer view of the world.

O45 O55 map.png

O44:

Ill Tempered Sea Bass(ITSB) is strongest team here currently with 69 cities(lmao) followed by Pearl of the west(63 cities), Saurons Elite(72 cities) and Light Nights(60 cities).

Well i have no idea whats going on in this ocean either lol. ITSB have taken 3 cities from POTW tho But Are they Pacted or at WAR or NAP? Light Knights might have a change there too but my bet is that most active players there join either with ITSB or POTW. What will do Saurons Elite? Will they try to push towards south or moving further away to the rim or trying theit luck to move into O54?
Only time will tell.

O44.png

=========================================================================================

Anyways will give a quick Swim and Sink too:

1) FN - Won´t comment this one heh
2) PLRB/PLRG - Giving float due to their location and teams that surrounding them
3) MM - Solid team. If they want a chance to win this world then they will have to push towards north. Swim
4) HRE - Looks solid too. Same words here as well. But giving them Float atm.
5) MO - Will see how well they will do in O54. They can move towards north tho but that wouldn´t give them chance of winning the world. Float.
6) LK - They actually have done fairly good defending but it won´t be enough. Sorry but you get the sink.
7)ITSB - Well if ITSB and POTW are at war then i would say ITSB will come out as a winner. Swim
8)POTW - If ITSB and POTW are at war then Sink. If pacted then float.
9)TF - Y´all here get the swim :). Here is actually a lot of potential.
10)Invictus - too spread out. Sink
11) Lucid - sorry but sink here as well
12) SE - They get the float cause i have no idea of them.

JungleBear

Phrourach
AS thecrussader said to floren, "whats it like been in the worst MRA ive ever seen"..... IM FINALLY IN A MRA taken me years to do that woo hoo

and jooser love the effort mate, big thumbs up

DeletedUser56661

My top 12 - based on personnel - you wont like this if you are not mentioned lol

Fake News have got this in the bag if they keep focused and Ray is a good leader so if he and Thiz keep this team on course then clear winners. Swim
PLRB have Destroxxi but will he stay the course? also King B who is good. Swim if cannibalise PLRG
PLRG have Legion and Curadh - know to be good but will they get bored here? also Annox, Druggan and annette in the team - solid. Jungle B may find it difficult to keep these together. Swim
MM - good on paper but! Mutzey gets loads of cities quickly then disappears. MikeG is a good player. Wicked sister still not proven herself. Sink
Sea Bass - Unproven though BB Barry is a veteran. Sink
Pearl of the West - only know the Servant - is he in the wrong team here? sink
M Ones - only know Tommy Atkins as veteran of many worlds. unfortunately the rest are not in the same league as other alliances. sink
Holy Roman E - only know Bramfeld who must have played every server since god was a child and Central park was a flower pot lol. sink
True Fear - how many worlds have they been trying? Good players here though Galland, Belli and Ahr. proven track records. And we all know his real name is Brian Jenkins lol. Swim
Invictus - whiplady is proven player and Paulcarr starts all worlds well but falters. Sink
Saurons Elite - sorry dont know anyone here. Sink
nobody else has a shout...........except
Casual united - if they took this world seriously they would walk it - not one bad player in the alliance - all veterans and proven grepos - alright one but no names number 24

DeletedUser19607

My top 12 - based on personnel - you wont like this if you are not mentioned lol

Fake News have got this in the bag if they keep focused and Ray is a good leader so if he and Thiz keep this team on course then clear winners. Swim
PLRB have Destroxxi but will he stay the course? also King B who is good. Swim if cannibalise PLRG
PLRG have Legion and Curadh - know to be good but will they get bored here? also Annox, Druggan and annette in the team - solid. Jungle B may find it difficult to keep these together. Swim
MM - good on paper but! Mutzey gets loads of cities quickly then disappears. MikeG is a good player. Wicked sister still not proven herself. Sink
M Ones - only know Tommy Atkins as veteran of many worlds. unfortunately the rest are not in the same league as other alliances. sink
Holy Roman E - only know Bramfeld who must have played every server since god was a child and Central park was a flower pot lol. sink
True Fear - how many worlds have they been trying? Good players here though Galland, Belli and Ahr. proven track records. And we all know his real name is Brian Jenkins lol. Swim
Invictus - whiplady is proven player and Paulcarr starts all worlds well but falters. Sink
Casual united - if they took this world seriously they would walk it - not one bad player in the alliance - all veterans and proven grepos - alright one but no names number 24

So your top 12 is based off select players within the various alliances?
I'm not judging but did you look at alliance location, growth in bp offensively/defensively, potential opponents within the ocean, potential enemies if moving in a particular direction?

Don't get me wrong your top 12 was a solid start but to base sink or swim on select players is a little "vague" don't you think? Like every player started somewhere and just because they are "proven" or "unproven" doesn't mean they will fair well in this world. Fighting the right team and that team can easily falter especially if ganged up on. One player doesn't make the alliance, to have a great team you need luck, communication, resilience, and a group thinking about long term diplomacy.

Just my 2 cents, I will do a top 12 or top 10 soon if anyone wants a read

DeletedUser10810

LoL.. this made my day. This is a funny one and this means nothing at all.

Remember this Mal, Grepolis is a team game. One, two or three players doesn't make any difference in any team. All it requires proper leadership and direction and bonding between the team members. About which you have no clue at all.

So meh! But good effort though. Keep it coming ;)

DeletedUser55437

stupidest thing I've heard in a long time

destroxxi

Phrourach

Lol thanks for the faith mal long time no see hope everything has been well.

JungleBear

Phrourach
So your top 12 is based off select players within the various alliances?
I'm not judging but did you look at alliance location, growth in bp offensively/defensively, potential opponents within the ocean, potential enemies if moving in a particular direction?

Don't get me wrong your top 12 was a solid start but to base sink or swim on select players is a little "vague" don't you think? Like every player started somewhere and just because they are "proven" or "unproven" doesn't mean they will fair well in this world. Fighting the right team and that team can easily falter especially if ganged up on. One player doesn't make the alliance, to have a great team you need luck, communication, resilience, and a group thinking about long term diplomacy.

Just my 2 cents, I will do a top 12 or top 10 soon if anyone wants a read
come on debone lets see your top 12 :)

DeletedUser56661

It wasnt meant to be taken seriously Mouceen (who left 117 when it all got too hot). I have found over many years it comes down to players. The right group of players with a good leader and set rules for a strict forum will always win. just look at the winners. There are a lot of good players who have not won anything in this game - usually because they leave before the end due to boredom or the challenge of a fresh start when a new world opens up. The latter destroys worlds because the pull of new world and a new start is always attractive. Maybe Grepo should only start new worlds when the old one has finished (but this would not work either lol)

DeletedUser6812

Just wanted to comment that theres not a lot of forum warriors going around trying to compare the size of their, ahem "fleets".
Its a refreshing change and much respect ot all the people playing in this world, and playing how it should be played!

DeletedUser43553

It wasnt meant to be taken seriously Mouceen (who left 117 when it all got too hot). I have found over many years it comes down to players. The right group of players with a good leader and set rules for a strict forum will always win. just look at the winners. There are a lot of good players who have not won anything in this game - usually because they leave before the end due to boredom or the challenge of a fresh start when a new world opens up. The latter destroys worlds because the pull of new world and a new start is always attractive. Maybe Grepo should only start new worlds when the old one has finished (but this would not work either lol)

Although what you are saying is true, you threw shade on alliances because you do not know of their leaders / team, naivety is dangerous in a game like Grepolis.

Many players on new / second accounts too, watch out for that haha!

DeletedUser55437

I left 117 when it got too hot? We were crushing everyone and i left because it was too easy and boring. I litteraly played there 2 weeks. Plus i left all my other worlds ongoing because had generally rough rl at the time and couldnt play 2 servers at time seriously.